Author Topic: Bye bye Jennifer! Good Riddance!!!  (Read 2664 times)

Offline SouthernGirl

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
Bye bye Jennifer! Good Riddance!!!
« on: August 21, 2005, 12:44:25 PM »
I think Jennifer was sooo stupid to let her group control her the way they did. She deserved to be evicted. Some of the things she said was just so stupid. She said that she sacrificed herself for the group. Bull, she just got caught up in her thinking she was so powerful and could do anything she wanted. I even heard her saying as she went up the stairs once, that "I'm so evil." That was after the plan was in force to put up and evict Kaysar. She just did not think at all about the consequences of her actions. It was her group that got her evicted. She may possibly have had another week or so had she used her own brain and followed through on her promise to put up James for eviction. He would be gone now and not her. I doubt seriously that Kaysar would have put her up had he won HOH next had he stayed in the house. I'm not sure any of the other group would have.

If Jenn had half a brain in her head, she would still be in the house I think. I don't think that any of Kaysar's group were really against her at the time that Kaysar so stupidly gave the HOH away to her. If she had followed through on the plan to put up and evict James, I do think that she would still be in the house. I just feel that even with Janie winning HOH, she might have put up Maggie and Ivette and not Jenn. Especially if she had been the one that helped them get James out.

Anyway, her remarks to Julie that she knew she would be a target the minute she got HOH, just was not really correct. She was a target because she was influenced by her group and put up Kaysar instead of James. James was not really set in any group, playing both sides so there would not have been the animosity at him being evicted that there was at Kaysar. She was willingly just led to the slaughter by her so called friends. That is what put the target on her back, not being HOH. She just has convinced herself otherwise and I'm glad that now she is gone. Playing stupidly got her what she deserved. Anyway this is just my opinion.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2005, 12:48:07 PM by SouthernGirl »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Bye bye Jennifer! Good Riddance!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2005, 01:01:24 PM »
 :nods: Agreed , she was UTR but let the power to her head and got greedy ..she said her goal was sequesterville then she saw $$ signs. I wonder if shes figured it out yet that it was Ivettes idea through James to put up Kaysar and not backdoor her beloved James .
Ivette is the leader of her troups through James and they dont even know it . or maybe they do know (Maggie ) but are afraid of a confrontation with the friendship group.
Drools at the thought of Maggie teaming up with the Jedi's ..

I love the house without JBlow , she was one of the most annoying HG's if you ask me ..the way she strutted around like her **** was icecream ..I feel like I could breath again without her there .

Offline SouthernGirl

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2005, 04:55:13 PM »
Exactly Puddin!!!  I couldn't have said it better myself. {**}

You know at first I did not like Maggie, but the more I watch and see what is going on, the more I respect her play. She does know when to keep her mouth shut, unlike Ivette, April and the lovingly departed JBlow. In the event that.. heaven forbid.. only members from that group remain in the end, I think I'm going to pull for Maggie to win. Gotta pull for someone if that happens.

I'm wondering if putting up Rachel and Howie for eviction is going to be a ploy to backdoor Janelle? By not putting her up, she will be a shoein should Rach or Howie win POV.

Offline xtonimariex

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • x tøni marie x
    • Myspace
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2005, 06:29:02 PM »
I am also agreeing with this thread. Thank God she's gone - not because she was a strong competitor, but because she let four other people tell her how to go about this past week and didn't think for herself. Becoming HOH does NOT automatically make you a target. Rachel won the first week - she was never on the block until last week. Howie was HOH two weeks ago and he wasn't put up immediately after he lost it. So, that was stupid of her to think.

She was so damn quiet until she won HOH and thought she was the ****. End of story. I'm getting upset. lol.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2005, 08:38:43 PM »
NOOOOOO NOT Maggie SouthernGirl  |( , shes so damn cocky & smug  ]*]

Offline SouthernGirl

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2005, 09:29:58 AM »
Well if not Maggie, then who? Yes, I agree she is cocky and smug and I don't really like her, but out of the choices... who??? James maybe if he stays in. He has been a survivior, even though he is a snake. I can't stand Ivette or April. I might pull for Beau, he has not been too terrible.

All this of course should Howie, Rachel or Janelle all be evicted. Of course my first loyalty is to one of them, but if they all go, so who to pull for? Any other considerations and why? I'd be interested to know what other people think. Thanks.

Offline point17

• RFF Full Member
  • GO Janey GO
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2005, 12:07:05 PM »
i dont know wats gonna happen with james winning POV, hopefully he wont use it and rachel will be evicted this week. i do however think that as soon as kayser left the house that janelle rach and howie shoul dhave taken james into their group cos they need the numbers.

as to the post, yes i am happy jennifer went, but i think maggie leaving would have had a bigger impact on the game and the groups, as she is the only intellegent one in their group. not giving her credit cos i still hate her, just saying that the others (ivette beau april and jenn) are mighty thick. lol