Author Topic: 8/21 Sunday live feeds cont ...Howie & Rachel on the block /Bo HOH  (Read 83893 times)

Offline chimpee

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: 8/21 Sunday live feeds cont ...Howie & Rachel on the block /Bo HOH
« Reply #650 on: August 21, 2005, 10:26:04 PM »
damn...had howie and janelle back on for a few secs...back to nerd herd in kitchen...

and then fish :fish:
I love BB and RFF!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #651 on: August 21, 2005, 10:28:00 PM »
james telling bo they (the jedis) were working something last night, james saying they wouldn't tell him much. but he wasn't sure, ape might have been working with them...bo assures him no............they go over the veto comp and james says if they won pov then howie would have gone up.........bo corrects him and says no, you were going up..............james says "oh, i didn't know that".........bo says "they(jedis) knew that"..........more chatter then james says "bo, when I saw your name up there i relaxed" (trying to convince himself he isn't a target)...........bo says he needed to start playing the game.............james saying he thought he could relax until he heard the jedis in the livingroom.... "aw, f*** . i have to play it up"........ "i can;t understand how he can be so smug, and the hug her and kiss her(jenn)
*%#

Offline orthogirl

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • in the immortal words of carlos ..... dee de dee!!
« Reply #652 on: August 21, 2005, 10:30:05 PM »
hey guys.......i'm gonna call it a night as i need some SLLLLEEEEPPPPP, pepole at work are starting to comment on my "luggage".............good luck !!!!!!!  night "y'all"

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #653 on: August 21, 2005, 10:31:53 PM »
oh and i think there was a convo earlier about this in this thread. someone queried whether james would show which side he was really playing for. although he did not reveal his hand to all of the hgs he definately revealed it to us. although he will not end up using the pov because it would put janie at risk he has been trying to turn beau and ivette on april with the hopes that they would set their sights on her, the enemy within, and put her up and vote her off if he vetoed rach or howie. ideally, and stratefically, he would like to keep in the s3 because he knows it is the only way he can win in the end. soooo...he is definately playing the sheep right now. ape and maggie are aware of this but they are so afraid of ivette that it doesn't really matter. so i think it should be pretty clear where james "loyalties" lie right now. i just wonder when and how he will turn on ivette.

Offline chimpee

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #654 on: August 21, 2005, 10:39:24 PM »
g'nite ortho!   :ZZ: 

i must head out for awhile.. be back later

nerd herd is still cookin in the kitchen...
I love BB and RFF!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #655 on: August 21, 2005, 10:41:15 PM »
hey guys.......i'm gonna call it a night as i need some SLLLLEEEEPPPPP, pepole at work are starting to comment on my "luggage".............good luck !!!!!!! night "y'all"
Get some sleep orthogirl..kissesssss  ]**]

just watching Busto & Yappy cooking

Offline MOE

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #656 on: August 21, 2005, 10:50:31 PM »
Now that I am starting to see the alliance between Jani and James I think it might be a possibility they will make it to the final two.  That would be a good one because they both were hated so much.  Not only that but James will have to have a hand in getting rid of Ivette and than it is anyones money

Offline canta

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love BB
    • Portraits by Heather
« Reply #657 on: August 21, 2005, 10:51:05 PM »
K, yall I'm back for the night for your upadating pleasure!!!! :] {**} |#' (| ^/^ :cheeky: >*& :hapy: :<(

Offline MOE

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #658 on: August 21, 2005, 10:51:46 PM »
Is everyone going to bed?  It is only going to be 8pm in Alaska

Offline canta

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love BB
    • Portraits by Heather
« Reply #659 on: August 21, 2005, 10:52:03 PM »
K. I was out a while...is james going to use it on Howie?

Offline MOE

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #660 on: August 21, 2005, 11:03:25 PM »
where did everyone go?  is it bed time?

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #661 on: August 21, 2005, 11:04:50 PM »
recap from earlier: looks like ape is starting to play...making some stuff up but starting to play. she is really weary of the james/ivette relationship and keeps trying to convince ivette that he has to go next...she refers to him as a tick that will not go away. ivette's says no we need to get janie next. ape pushes but ivette (is she an idiot???) basically lets ape and maggie know that she is with james. ape tries to get maggie riled up. keeps pointing out the relationship between ivette and james and how dangerous it is. although mag keeps a tight lip she agrees. ape then says what if james has janie (good call)...then she tells some story about how janie said she wanted to be james' partner (???) that suddenly ape remembers that jenn told her this and she just has to tell ivette.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #662 on: August 21, 2005, 11:07:40 PM »
Now that I am starting to see the alliance between Jani and James I think it might be a possibility they will make it to the final two. That would be a good one because they both were hated so much. Not only that but James will have to have a hand in getting rid of Ivette and than it is anyones money
I Am LOVING this idea ( Janie could win sittin next to James ).. problem ..the Nerds realized that next week is there last chance to backdoor James..
James Janie or Howie ..maybe even Ivette needs to win HOH
K, yall I'm back for the night for your upadating pleasure!!!! :] {**} |#' (| ^/^ :cheeky: >*& :hapy: :<(

welcome back canta  :<(

K. I was out a while...is james going to use it on Howie?

It sounds like no...Rachel will go home

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #663 on: August 21, 2005, 11:08:18 PM »
quick convo between james and beau in the by about the pov. james asks beau if he wants him to use it. beau says no so it looks like the noms will stay. ivette comes out and complains about rach, so it looks like rach will be the one leaving. james asks beau what it feels like to be king for the week. beau retorts like i will be going home next week.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #664 on: August 21, 2005, 11:08:29 PM »
where did everyone go? is it bed time?
nothing to report MOE ..they are eating and now fish

Offline MOE

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #665 on: August 21, 2005, 11:10:47 PM »
I think we should start a whole chat about the fish.  We should do a blog and everything.  We get more fish than anything else

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #666 on: August 21, 2005, 11:12:45 PM »
recap from earlier: looks like ape is starting to play...making some stuff up but starting to play. she is really weary of the james/ivette relationship and keeps trying to convince ivette that he has to go next...she refers to him as a tick that will not go away. ivette's says no we need to get janie next. ape pushes but ivette (is she an idiot???) basically lets ape and maggie know that she is with james. ape tries to get maggie riled up. keeps pointing out the relationship between ivette and james and how dangerous it is. although mag keeps a tight lip she agrees. ape then says what if james has janie (good call)...then she tells some story about how janie said she wanted to be james' partner (???) that suddenly ape remembers that jenn told her this and she just has to tell ivette.
:jealous: OMG if James screws Ivette out of the final 2 for Janie ..the SCREAMING from Yappy alone will be worth watching the show without Kaysar ...Please Janie SAVE this Summer !!

Offline MOE

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #667 on: August 21, 2005, 11:13:43 PM »
That would be the funniest thing ever

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #668 on: August 21, 2005, 11:21:11 PM »
 |#' Janie in the final two with James idea has made my day !!!!!!!!

8/22 Monday...live feeds continued........ :hapy:
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,6474.0.html

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #669 on: August 22, 2005, 01:43:00 AM »
|#' Janie in the final two with James idea has made my day !!!!!!!!
8/22 Monday...live feeds continued........ :hapy:
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,6474.0.html
Yeah! Makes my day too! Jani would have a better chance of winning against James, you think?  *(^  Sorry if that question has already been answered somewhere in this thread. 
I had to leave and haven't read everything yet!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #670 on: August 22, 2005, 01:51:19 AM »
Oh James or Janie !! I'd be happy with either of them winning at this point Ruday  |#' as long as a Nerd doesnt make it .
I guess IF it were Janie & James it could go either way depending on who screwed who ??