Author Topic: 8/9 Tuesday Live Feed updates cont...  (Read 11492 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: 8/9 Tuesday Live Feed updates cont...
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2005, 04:16:42 PM »

Offline careybear

• BB Livefeeds Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • reality tv junkie
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2005, 04:34:45 PM »
:cheeky: I went shopping finally YAY toilet paper   :] !!

LOL Does it get that bad?? LMAO
Having some Spring Fun

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2005, 05:04:20 PM »
Well nothing exciting....still hope the vote out Ivette, but oh well I will be okay if Kaysar comes back.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2005, 05:07:29 PM »
I was out careybear  ]][ , I have 24 rolls now  {**}

This is good , im listening to Sarah  work April, shes telling April that she thinks Jenny is a target and has always been one .
Now talking about James, Sarah says James is going to be so lonely when I leave .
April says that if he gets HOH next week I'm just going to tell him//
Sarah: hes not going to talk to anyone
April says she will try to be nice to him out of respect , shes says she feels that shes been civil to Ya'LL.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2005, 05:47:10 PM »
Sarah told April that James is pissed that Ivette & her are up together because they are his two allies ,she also told April that James & Ivette do have a pact.
April re telling the story to Maggie & Jenn .Sarah also said that if James gets HOH hes putting up Ivette & Maggie , with Maggie being the target . Maggie says " but they wont have the numbers ?"
April is sure that Eric is coming back without a doubt . April is worried that if & when Eric comes back Ivette will do what she can to get her /April out because they are not getting along  .
Maggie says Eric will only listen to me , dont you see Sarah is telling you this stuff so that you will change your vote .
( Meanwhile James & Ivette are playing chess in the G/R , it seems hes trying to find out what she & April were fighting about a few days ago)

Jenn tells them that James came up to her in the kitchen and whispered " you know what I'm going to ask you " she said someone came out of the diary room so he said forget it . She then went to look for him but he was with Ivette playing chess. She cant wait to hear what hes up to .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2005, 06:36:14 PM »
James had Jenny alone in the G/R , he was starting to talk to her about saving Sarah ..Ivette comes in and makes herself at home playing chess . Jenny just watching .

Offline tenboard

• Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2005, 07:06:55 PM »
april and beau out sunning...april...I want to go in..is that okay?

beau...if that is what you want...

april..I think I need to take some midol...(thank you for sharing that)...need anything?

beau..I'm okay...

why there is howie laying there too...

beau..hahahahahahahhahahahaha keeps getting is shorts up smaller and smaller...

rach came out..maybe she will liven up this dead bunch some...

james...to rach...talked to jennifer in bathroom..she wanted to know who my other votes are...I wouldn't tell her...thought I would give you heads up...looking for water bottle...

what the heck is up with these dead asses?  I am here to report!!!!  and there is zilch...blast it all!  I hear someone yelling in the far background...show them to me!!!!  they sound lively!! 

james/rach...I think I trusted too much..

rach..you should have come to us and said..I am doing this for this reason..I am really sorry..it really sucks...

james..I hold myself responsible for some of this...this is new to me...with kay I knew I didn't have to..janelle..???....(I can't follow what he is saying)

sarah outside...I thought maggie wanted to hang out with me...james...no I did you dumb ass...

james...oh ivette...(maggie and yapper outside now)...

regular chit chat...

sarah and april...
sarah..would you feel safe if I go?  according to plan?

april..I know james would put me up...if one of us got hoh...I'd feel safe...does that make sense?  (a centipede could figure that one out,  april...)

april...do you know if anyone is voting for ivette?  between you and I...

sarah..the way it is now...if your group doesn't win hoh..it will be maggie...

april...did they say they wouldn't put up james?

sarah..I don't want people not liking me when I go out..I don't want to be that type of person..I truly like you as a person...james does not have any bad feelings toward you...he won't put you or jen up...

april..maggie and who else?

sar..I don't want to come between you guys..what you have with your group...but like  (she is really struggling for words)...I don't want to go home...I feel like I am getting blamed for other peoples mistakes...like if you guys want to know...james and I will swear that we will keep you safe...rach/howie will keep you safe...you both don't need to know one of you voted for me...we don't want that...even if you did this..you won't be the target...

james and I are going to be taken out...I'm not talking about you and jen..who would you rather be up at the end?  me,  james or yap? 

april ...who would vote ivette out without it being obvious?  there is no way I can see it happen..

sar...it has to be 4 to 3...we need to build their trust...I need to trust howie and rach..we haven't gone to them yet...I don't know if rach and howie realize they made a mistake or what..we haven't talked to them...you guys are very important..james and I have no reason to come back on you..rach and howie did this to us...

april..I really really care about maggie..she has never done anything to me...janelle just came in the room...end of talking....hair talk now...

no matter how much you dislike your mother-in-law,  you must never set her on fire..................ernest wilde

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2005, 07:13:25 PM »
awesome ten  |#'

Nuala

« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2005, 07:33:49 PM »
Thanks 10Board!  You did an excellent job reporting on the live feeds.  I appreciate you taking the time to do this for those of us who do not have them. 

If they were smart, but they are not, Sarah should be talking to April about this in the vicinity of Ivette. Then they could get those two spatting after the fact.  Then for sure April would vote to evict Ivette.  April must be pmsing if she needed midol.  Anything would set her off now.  James is a good liar why doesn't he just serve up another lie on a platter to Ivette....like April said she would vote off Ivette if she knew she would be safe for another 2 weeks.....Ivette would buy it and then go off the deep end on April.  Then there they go April would vote to evict Ivetter!!!  GET A CLUE J&S!   

I would love for Maggie to win HOH again and put up April and Rachel.  Nobody on their teams have been put up yet.  They need to be put up so they can know what it is like to be on the block. 

From all the commentary and live feed updates I am learning that Howie is a pretty trust worthy guy.  He put James and Sarah up because he trusted all that was said to him.  He needed to get James out because he was told the truth about James and the Bible incident.  He just got caught up and did it the wrong way.  I think Rachel was a bitch to him.  She really believes her crap don't stink.  How Howie could be friends with her I am still trying to figure that one out, but I think he his learning how she really is by being there with her in the house.  I think she feels better about herself when she belittles him.  Poor guy.  He needs Kaysar.  Kaysar knows intuitively how Rachel is and that is why he did not warm up to her when she was HOH.

Offline tenboard

• Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2005, 07:36:09 PM »
sarah..april...

who is going up next if I leave?  you and jen will be the targets..

april..yeah..on both sides...

sarah..yes...if I go...

(sarah is making some good points to april on keeping her and sending yapper home)

april...who did rachel say she would put up if she got hoh?..

sarah..I really don't know...

jan..rach..james...to vote against yapper...

april...you need to talk to jennifer...I can't make a decision like this without talking to her..they would automatically assume it was me who voted for her...I am not speaking to yapper at this time...

sarah..you need to understand they want james and me out of here...and if you get rid of me this week..it just puts a target on your back sooner...

april..seeing that I am not speaking to yap,  it would be better for jen to do it..I am not a good liar..but jen could lie easy...(she sounds like she is going for it)...let me talk to jennifer...

sarah..it is common knowledge that maggie and yap will stick together because of eric..I am not trying to make you feel bad..we all will try for hoh..we are all strong players...you have me..james..don't trust james..trust me...

april..how can I believe that he won't put me up..he has said he would put me up....

sarah...everyone throws out different scenarios..everyone ...they all talk about it...that doesn't mean he is gunning for you..he is not...

ap...I know he will go to rach and howie ...so when did rach and janelle come to you?  I am just curious...

sarah..it was around veto time...

ap..what if ...I could have easily been up on the block...I was volunteering..but yap thought I could not take it...

sar...why was she so upset?

ap..because everyone just walked away...she thought..holy crap are these people not going to watch my back like I thought they would?

sar..idea...I thought I wanted to go to the end with H/R...but then they did this to me....let me throw this out there...howie said if one of you throw a vote our way...you will be safe this week...you and jen are the only people in this game who are trustworthy..I hope you get to the end..

ap..let me talk to jen ...give me until tonight..

sar...I am coming to you ...because I feel I can trust you...

ap..you have to continue playing the game...has ivette said she wanted to go?

sarah...she said if the volunteering backfired..she was ready to go home...

talking about howie and rachel throwing the hoh with the bowling..to get rid of kaysar...without having to do it themselves...sarah saying how she thinks h/r realize they made a mistake..and are now trying to save sarah...

april saying she will tell jen not to say anything to maggie...will think about sarah's proposal...april is afraid...

lockdown..

sarah...strategically...get rid of the biggest threats..someone else will get rid of james for you...we feel so betrayed...we want you and jen to get to the end........ B:) B:) B:)

no matter how much you dislike your mother-in-law,  you must never set her on fire..................ernest wilde

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2005, 07:39:19 PM »
this is great ten , i hate typing  ]][

April really listening , but I think shes going to run right to Jenn then Maggie so .... )<

Janelle & James interrupt

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2005, 07:53:02 PM »
I wonder if Beau is trimming Howies hair with the pube trimmers ? {l{

Janelle & April are going to dye their roots .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2005, 07:54:16 PM »
Jenns going with Jan/April to the HOH hair color touch up party

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2005, 08:00:54 PM »
April is asking Janelle what she thinks about Sarah asking her to vote for Ivette .
Jan says what do you think ? what did she say?
April says she said ya'll think you made a mistake putting her & James up .
( Janelle acting like she doesn't have a clue as to what shes talking about )
Jan , did she offer you protection?
April ,,,,,,,,,,
Jan , she did < laughs >
April , i never said thatttttt

Sarah joins ...( shows on DAM )

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2005, 08:02:43 PM »
FISH

Back .........
meanwhile back in the dorm Maggie & Ivette
Magg: we have no choice but to trust April right now

Feeds switch to the kitchen  |(

Back to the HOH party

April filling Jenn in on the Sarah convo in the goldroom /Sarah leaves
April telling Jenn that Sarah offered them protection from James

MAGGIE just about bursts in to the HOH , runs to the bathroom !! The potty is BUSY downstairs !

« Last Edit: August 09, 2005, 08:09:38 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2005, 08:17:40 PM »
feeds switch to Jenn & Ivette
Jenn tells Ivette that she heard that she & Jame have a pact to the end
Ivette is clearly pissed , shes denying it . Says James is her friend , thats all , of course shes going to talk to him .
Jenn telling her that April may change her vote .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2005, 08:26:38 PM »
OMG I need HELP  {l{

Sarah /April in the HOH ,  April tells Sarah that she doesn't trust Jen

Maggie's pissed at Jenn over something in the bathroom.

Ivette / Jenn

Jen says she needs to keep an eye on April. She can be easily manipulated. She's going to follow her around the house and keep her in check.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2005, 08:39:43 PM »
Aprils not promising anything , she has to talk to Jennifer . Shes not one to break promises .
Now Jan & April in the bathroom
Jan : whats she saying to you ? shes getting on my nerves
april : shes saying you all approached her .....them with the idea of voting to keep Sarah
Jan:  No--ah  , its really f**ked up
April : Can you beleive that James says he wontl give you all protection now?
Jan : all __ ?? bull **** 
Ape: you do still want James out ?
Jan: Yeah !!
Ape: do you like Ivette now
Jan : yeah, but shes mean
Ape : she isn't she ,it makes me sad

Beau comes in to watch the hair dye party

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2005, 09:06:36 PM »
Jan asks April right out who they should vote to evict
April thinks they should stick to the plan/promise
Jan , are you afraid of Maggie & Beau?
Beau walks in ..leaves ..

Ape: the odds of James getting HOH next week is slim to none
Jan: uh uh , look at what a competitor he is
April: you understand if James get it im going up ,
Jan: but he says he'll protect you
Ape: how can I trust him
Jan: I know
Ape: I dont know if he offered Rachel and ya'll the same deal
Jan : no , and I havent even talked to Rachel so ??

pause

April told Janelle to tell Sarah that its unsafe to vote to keep her

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2005, 09:11:14 PM »
April says Maggie does not know that they were thinking of flipping there votes . She says Ivette would be flipping right now .
April is afraid to talk to James , she just doesnt trust him
April says they have to pray that James doesnt win HOH
Jan , why dont you just tell him your voting Ivette and dont
Ape: I'm going to have to tell him that I'm doing what I was told
Jan : by Maggie
Ape: nono we cant mention names

Jan asking April what deals Sarah tried to use
Ape: we'll have you back dadadadadaaaaaa

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2005, 09:45:58 PM »
I'mn trying to figure out what Janelles angle was , what she was leading April to do ? I cant tell if she really wants Sarah gone or if shes trying to trick April into voting for Ivette ?

current

Some HG's eating steak
Ivette & Beau trashing April in the hotub

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2005, 10:02:55 PM »
April just told Maggie " you know , I am voting for the person I dont like " ( sarah )

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2005, 10:18:43 PM »
Janelle and Rachel in HOH room. Jan says they need to cover their tracks because Sarah told April that they came to her.
Rachel saying they'll tell James that Jen & April  wavered so they couldn't do it.  *%#

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2005, 10:29:52 PM »
So finally I understand . Rach/How/Jan have given up trying to get April & Jenns vote for Ivette .
Also they didnt think Sarah would  tell April that it was their idea , thats why when April was telling Jan what Sarah said Jan was calling it bull**** and acting like this was news to her .
It looks like Sarah will be voted out 6-1 . Rach /How/ Jan  want Magie and the misfits to know they kept their promise .
Anyway , it looks good for H/R/J in James eyes , they arent his target .
James just asked Jan if April is going to do it , Jan says no . James says Jenny either .They are all afraid of Maggie .
He swears to God if he gets HOH  _-^ !!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2005, 10:38:03 PM »
Well this is depressing  :sad:
Jan tells Sarah shes sorry , they tried .

Ivette's tatoo and April forcing down a PBJ ..ewwwww  ]:,