Author Topic: Finale Press Release  (Read 2138 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Finale Press Release
« on: May 12, 2005, 12:40:12 PM »
Finale Press Release courtesy of MayanSun @ Sucks

THE WINNER OF "SURVIVOR: PALAU" TO BE REVEALED LIVE FROM NEW YORK CITY AT A SPECIAL EVENT SUNDAY, MAY 15, ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK

The Two-Hour Sunday Night Finale Will Be Followed By A LIVE Reveal Of The Winner And A One Hour Reunion Show, Hosted By Jeff Probst

The 20 Castaways Will Reunite For The First Time Since Being In Palau

"The Ultimate Shock" -- After 39 days on the island, the Ultimate Survivor is revealed, on a special night, Sunday, May, 15 (8:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network. Immediately following, Jeff Probst will host a LIVE reunion show (10:00-11:00, ET/ Tape delayed PT), from the Ed Sullivan Theater in New York City.

The final four castaways begin to rethink their strategies when a once solid alliance unravels with the slip of a tongue. In the aftermath of an emotional Tribal Council, arguments abound, feelings are hurt and friendships are questioned. A shocking development during the final Immunity Challenge promises to go down in SURVIVOR history. Tears and harsh words fuel a tense session between the jury and the final two castaways. Who will win and become the Ultimate Survivor?

After the Ultimate Survivor of SURVIVOR: PALAU is revealed, tune in for more shocking revelations during the LIVE reunion show. In addition, Jeff Probst will officially announce the location of the next SURVIVOR, set to premiere in Fall, 2005.

ORIGINAL KOROR:

Coby Archa, 32, Athens, Texas
Gregg Carey, 28, Chicago
Katie Gallagher, 29, Merced, Calif.
Caryn Groedel, 46, Solon, Ohio
Jennifer Lyon, 32, Encino, Calif.
Ian Rosenberger, 23, Key Largo, Fla.
Willard Smith, 57, Bellevue, Wash.
Janu Tornell, 39, Las Vegas
Tom Westman, 41, Sayville, N.Y.

ORIGINAL ULONG:

Ashlee Ashby, 22, Easley, S.C.
Bobby Jon Drinkard, 27, Troy, Ala.
Angie Jacusz, 24, New Orleans
Jolanda Jones, 39, Houston
Stephenie LaGrossa, 25, Philadelphia
James Miller, 33, Mobile, Ala.
Kimberly Mullen, 25, Huber Heights, Ohio
Ibrehem Rahman, 27, Birmingham, Ala.
Jeff Wilson, 22, Ventura, Calif.

ADDITIONAL CASTAWAYS

Jonathan Libby, 23, Dallas
Wanda Shirk, 55, Ulysses, Pa.

SURVIVOR: PALAU is produced by SEG, Inc. Mark Burnett and Tom Shelly are the executive producers. Mark Burnett, Tom Shelly, Marilyn Seabury and Stuart Schreiberg will serve as executive producers of the LIVE reunion show.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Finale Press Release
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2005, 12:45:51 PM »
A shocking development during the final Immunity Challenge promises to go down in SURVIVOR history
Is this where Ian steps down ?
Does he do it for Katie ?

Ian: You want me to step out? I'll do it!