Author Topic: Gretchen, the CHEATER?  (Read 3337 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Gretchen, the CHEATER?
« on: April 19, 2005, 08:24:05 PM »
Did anyone else see Gretchen grab Lynn & Alex's elephant as they were passing her? From her perch at the top of the elephant, she tried to grab L/A's and stop them from passing. She is such a cheater! LOL

All I have to say is, More power to her!

Rob
« Last Edit: April 19, 2005, 09:05:08 PM by Rob »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Gretchen, the CHEATER?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2005, 12:48:53 AM »
Rob your a meanie  /]* .. listen the insider clips are up here well theres a clip of Phil discribing Grectchens ride on top of the Elephant and it will make you LYAO  ^/^

We have a Bad elephant !

Gretchen is trying to help push L&A's elephant not stop it   ((^  !!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2005, 01:04:22 AM »
All and all you guys..you have to admit that you were touched by what Phil said to M&G at the pitstop ..also Meredith & Gretch announced that they are expecting their first grandchild in April  /*^
They are just such nice people ..I love them , and no one makes me laugh harder than Gretchen ..  }bH{
Also touched by the support that Ucheena gave Joyce through the head shave .. ]**] and very sad now that L&A are gone  :':') .. at the pitstop they called Amber Amberexia and hope that Romber get into the wrong cab  :)* .

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2005, 05:35:44 AM »
Think of it this way, the other teams pushed 600 lb elephants, while Meredith had to push one over 700 lbs!  Gotta give them credit, they just keep on going. Of course, they benefited from L/A's mistake, but that's the race for you.