Author Topic: RFF Games/Picks/ Questions EP5 * With MediiiaWhore Added  (Read 9549 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
RFF Games/Picks/ Questions EP5 * With MediiiaWhore Added
« on: March 25, 2005, 08:58:18 PM »
How much money will each team receive at the beginning of the FIRST leg of the episode?

$0-99
$100-299
$300+

Will the Yield and Fast Forward BOTH be used this week?

Yes
No

Which team is responsable for the title, " I've been wanting a face- lift for a long time" ?

Brian & Gregg
Lynn & Alex
Meredith & Gretchen
Ray & Deana
Rob & Amber
Ron & Kelly
Uchenna & Joyce

Is there a non-elimination this episode?

Yes
No

When is the non-elimination?

1st Hour
2nd Hour
Both
Neither

Which team comes in last in the LAST hour?

Brian & Gregg
Lynn & Alex
Meredith & Gretchen
Ray & Deana
Rob & Amber
Ron & Kelly
Uchenna & Joyce

« Last Edit: March 26, 2005, 09:08:19 PM by puddin »

Offline goodyingbadyang

• RFF Full Member
  • I'm hungry
Re: RFF Games/Picks/ Questions EP5
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2005, 10:06:33 PM »
please don't get mad if I mess things up, its my first time playing

How much money will each team receive at the beginning of the FIRST leg of the episode?
$100-299

No

Which team is responsable for the title, " I've been wanting a face- lift for a long time" ?
Meredith & Gretchen

Yes

1st Hour

Ray & Deana

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2005, 10:15:54 PM »
What does everyone think of the questions this week?

Rob

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2005, 12:42:10 AM »
Great questions Rob!  You just forgot to ask if anyone will eat shark meat or see/touch any monkeys!  oops...is that Survivor!?  LOL!  :)*  }4{

Ruday  *%#

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: RFF Games/Picks/ Questions EP5 * With MediiiaWhore Added
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2005, 09:11:28 PM »
Round 5 Picks

My Picks 
Question My Answer
Who is eliminated during the first hour? (80 Minutes of Fame)  Brian & Greg Lynn & Alex Meredith & Gretchen No one Ray & Deana Rob & Amber Ron & Kelly Uchenna & Joyce 
Who is eliminated during the second hour? (80 Minutes of Fame)  Brian & Greg Lynn & Alex Meredith & Gretchen No one Ray & Deana Rob & Amber Ron & Kelly Uchenna & Joyce 
Which team finishes first during the first hour? (40 Minutes of Fame)  Brian & Greg Lynn & Alex Meredith & Gretchen No one Ray & Deana Rob & Amber Ron & Kelly Uchenna & Joyce 
Which team finishes first during the second hour? (40 Minutes of Fame)  Brian & Greg Lynn & Alex Meredith & Gretchen No one Ray & Deana Rob & Amber Ron & Kelly Uchenna & Joyce 
Which hour will the Fast Forward appear? (33 Minutes of Fame)  The first hour The second hour There's more than one FF! There's no FF 
Which hour will the Yield appear? (33 Minutes of Fame)  The first hour The second hour There's more than one yield! There's no yield 
Who is responsible for the title 'I've Been Wanting a Face Lift For a Long Time?' (33 Minutes of Fame)  Brian & Greg Lynn & Alex Meredith & Gretchen No one Ray & Deana Rob & Amber Ron & Kelly Uchenna & Joyce 
Do the teams travel to Africa? (25 Minutes of Fame)  No Yes 
What is Ray's big mistake? (40 Minutes of Fame)  Directions! Flight booking Going for fast forward He hasn't taken his own life yet His negative attitude Letting Deana do a road block Picking the wrong detour task Something not listed here Taxi problems Yielding a team 
How many Road Blocks will there be? (30 Minutes of Fame)  0 1 2 
How many Detours will there be? (30 Minutes of Fame)  0 1 2 
How many teams will become emotional at the orphanage? (30 Minutes of Fame)  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 All None 
Which team arrives at an airport first? (30 Minutes of Fame)  Brian & Greg Can't be determined Lynn & Alex Meredith & Gretchen Ray & Deana Rob & Amber Ron & Kelly Uchenna & Joyce 
Will Lynn and Alex talk about Rob and Amber this week? (25 Minutes of Fame)  No, they're over it Yes, they secretly want a threesome with Rob 
Who's accident causes their team the most problems? (35 Minutes of Fame)  Brian and Greg's Gretchen's Ray's parents' faulty condom 
Will there be more than three equalizer points during the episode? (100 Minutes of Fame)  No Yes 
Are you mad because of the trick question last week? (5 Minutes of Fame)  I hate you Mediiia Whore No, I was the one person that got it right! What trick question? 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2005, 09:18:43 PM »
My quickie picks due to change for sure  {l{
MWMy Picks 

Who is eliminated during the first hour? (80 Minutes of Fame) No one 
Who is eliminated during the second hour? (80 Minutes of Fame) Ray & Deana
Which team finishes first during the first hour? (40 Minutes of Fame) Ray & Deana
Which team finishes first during the second hour? (40 Minutes of Fame) Uchenna & Joyce
Which hour will the Fast Forward appear? (33 Minutes of Fame) The first hour
Which hour will the Yield appear? (33 Minutes of Fame) There's no yield
Who is responsible for the title 'I've Been Wanting a Face Lift For a Long Time?' (33 Minutes of Fame) Meredith & Gretchen
Do the teams travel to Africa? (25 Minutes of Fame) Yes
What is Ray's big mistake? (40 Minutes of Fame) He hasn't taken his own life yet
How many Road Blocks will there be? (30 Minutes of Fame) 2
How many Detours will there be? (30 Minutes of Fame) 2
How many teams will become emotional at the orphanage? (30 Minutes of Fame) 3
Which team arrives at an airport first? (30 Minutes of Fame) Rob & Amber
Will Lynn and Alex talk about Rob and Amber this week? (25 Minutes of Fame) Yes, they secretly want a threesome with Rob 
Who's accident causes their team the most problems? (35 Minutes of Fame) Brian and Greg's
Will there be more than three equalizer points during the episode? (100 Minutes of Fame) Yes
Are you mad because of the trick question last week? (5 Minutes of Fame) No, I was the one person that got it right ( NOT)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2005, 02:32:22 PM by puddin »

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2005, 01:34:53 PM »
Here are my first picsk for MW (before reading anyone's here---yes, I'm easily swayed!)

Who is eliminated during the first hour? (80 Minutes of Fame)      No one
Who is eliminated during the second hour? (80 Minutes of Fame)    Meredith & Gretchen
Which team finishes first during the first hour? (40 Minutes of Fame)    Ray & Deana
Which team finishes first during the second hour? (40 Minutes of Fame)    Uchenna & Joyce
Which hour will the Fast Forward appear? (33 Minutes of Fame)    The first hour
Which hour will the Yield appear? (33 Minutes of Fame)    There's no yield
Who is responsible for the title 'I've Been Wanting a Face Lift For a Long Time?' (33 Minutes of Fame)    Meredith & Gretchen
Do the teams travel to Africa? (25 Minutes of Fame)    Yes
What is Ray's big mistake? (40 Minutes of Fame)    He hasn't taken his own life yet
How many Road Blocks will there be? (30 Minutes of Fame)    2
How many Detours will there be? (30 Minutes of Fame)    2
How many teams will become emotional at the orphanage? (30 Minutes of Fame)    2
Which team arrives at an airport first? (30 Minutes of Fame)    Rob & Amber
Will Lynn and Alex talk about Rob and Amber this week? (25 Minutes of Fame)    Yes, they secretly want a threesome with Rob
Who's accident causes their team the most problems? (35 Minutes of Fame)    Brian and Greg's
Will there be more than three equalizer points during the episode? (100 Minutes of Fame)    Yes
Are you mad because of the trick question last week? (5 Minutes of Fame)    I hate you Mediiia Whore

Offline goodyingbadyang

• RFF Full Member
  • I'm hungry
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2005, 07:41:31 PM »
please don't get mad if I mess things up, its my first time playing

$100-299

No

Meredith & Gretchen

Yes

1st Hour

Ray & Deana

Here's MW (?)

My Picks
Question My Answer
Who is eliminated during the first hour? (80 Minutes of Fame)   No one
Who is eliminated during the second hour? (80 Minutes of Fame)  Ray & Deana
Which team finishes first during the first hour? (40 Minutes of Fame)  Ray & Deana
Which team finishes first during the second hour? (40 Minutes of Fame)  Uchenna & Joyce
Which hour will the Fast Forward appear? (33 Minutes of Fame)  The first hour
Which hour will the Yield appear? (33 Minutes of Fame)  There's no yield
Who is responsible for the title 'I've Been Wanting a Face Lift For a Long Time?' (33 Minutes of Fame) Meredith & Gretchen
What is Ray's big mistake? (40 Minutes of Fame)  Letting Deana do a road block
How many Road Blocks will there be? (30 Minutes of Fame)  2
How many Detours will there be? (30 Minutes of Fame)  2
How many teams will become emotional at the orphanage? (30 Minutes of Fame)  2
Which team arrives at an airport first? (30 Minutes of Fame)  Rob & Amber
Will Lynn and Alex talk about Rob and Amber this week? (25 Minutes of Fame) Yes, they secretly want a threesome with Rob
Who's accident causes their team the most problems? (35 Minutes of Fame)  Gretchen's
Will there be more than three equalizer points during the episode? (100 Minutes of Fame) Yes
Are you mad because of the trick question last week? (5 Minutes of Fame)  What trick question? 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2005, 09:42:30 PM »
 }^! Looks good Goody !  usually change my picks 20 times  ]][ and already have a few in mind like U & J coming in first the second leg..nut I'm hanging on to Lynn & Alex for the boot for now because R&D seem to obvious a choice  }1{

Offline dameche

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I Love Rob and Amber !!
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2005, 01:40:47 PM »
How many Detours will there be? (30 Minutes of Fame)

}} Do you think this is a trick question again?????? We have two choices of Detours. Example Paddle or Pedal....do you think the answer could be 4????

Just a thought.  *(^

Piddin, I have this awful feeling that Swanee & I are toast.  ]:, |( ]:,

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2005, 01:54:10 PM »
How many Detours will there be? (30 Minutes of Fame)

}} Do you think this is a trick question again?????? We have two choices of Detours. Example Paddle or Pedal....do you think the answer could be 4????

Just a thought. *(^

Piddin, I have this awful feeling that Swanee & I are toast. ]:, |( ]:,

Good question about the Detour Dameche ..it maybe 4 !! but the option is only 0 or 2 ?
OHH NOO Dameche , cinni and I feel that we are in trouble too  }2{
Have not had time to add the scores ..TANBUNS Please help us figure out the scores ..your  so good at the this ..pretty please ? ;;)  ]*[

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2005, 02:04:23 PM »
OHH NOO Dameche , cinni and I feel that we are in trouble too

Why don't both of you ladies go over to Riii and find out ..... because X has it posted!!!

Offline Traegen

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2005, 02:18:11 PM »
My RFF answers:

$100-299

No

Meredith & Gretchen

Yes

1st Hour

Ron & Kelly

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2005, 02:18:12 PM »
Oh no!!! Dameche and Swanee  }2{

for those that don't have access to riii ( I am no FAT  (%# )
sidekicks
Liiifer
Look at me! I've posted 564 times!

Posted on 3/28/05, 6:24 AM
Post #40 of 42

Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! [In reply to] 
x_kicks How will the teams deal with the teams, which forgo the roadblock for the time penalty? Will Team Will & Grace be able to redeem themselves this leg, after last leg’s narrow escape from elimination? Who will be the next team eliminated?

Brief Description of Episode 4

1. At the roadblock, Team Million Dollar Babes suffers a major setback, as the horse Swanee 44 has chosen seems to be out of its mind!

Swanee 44 Oh no! Here it goes again! I cannot have a firm grip on the rein. Argh!!!

Swanee 44 falls from the horse for the umpteen times, suffering cuts and bruises on her arms and legs.

dameche (getting very upset and emotional) Oh Swanee 44! We are SO getting eliminated this leg. We are having so much trouble with this horse, and it just does not want to cooperate. What can we do? It seems impossible to complete this challenge.

As dameche collapses to the ground, pulling her hair, and hitting the ground with her fists,

Swanee 44 Oh come on, we must not give up. We must do our best to complete this. We are still in the lead. The rest of the teams are not here yet. Oh, here they come. All the teams are here now. I do not want to deal with two neurotic living things right now!

dameche What? You are calling me neurotic? I can’t believe my ears. Waahh… I am so lonely in this race!

Swanee 44 Oh come on, it was a joke. (Maybe not, whispered Swanee 44) (To horse) What in the world are you sniffing at? You are making me feel ticklish. Stop smelling my jacket pockets!

The horse gallops away, chewing some meatballs in its mouth.

dameche Now I know why the horse is getting restless. You have stuffed so many meatballs into your pockets at the pitstop, and now they have tempted the horse. No wonder we cannot complete the challenge.

After calming the horse, and Swanee 44 gulping the remaining meatballs down, Team Million Dollar Babes finally completes the roadblock.

2. Meanwhile, Team Shoot The Moon struggles with the roadblock too.

sailorspazz Why can’t you sit still on the horse, and ride it like a normal person?

Zumbido The hairs of the horse are making my naked butt itch so much, I cannot sit still.

sailorspazz Then, why tanbuns and canadiangal can finish the challenge so fast?

Zumbido I am not them. By the way, why must you keep bringing them up?

sailorspazz Hmm… I’m not sure too. But maybe I like them better naked than you.

Zumbido Hey!

sailorspazz Just kidding! Come on, concentrate on the task at hand!

Zumbido But I cannot do it! It’s just too itchy.

sailorspazz Suck it up! Be a man! Do you want to go home instead?

Zumbido Yes! I mean no. Just be patient. One more time!

With all his concentration, Zumbido tries to take his attention off the itch, and finally completes the roadblock.

3. Team Housecalls, Team  and The Beauty of Gray have managed to get onto the first flight.

profplum Phew, we just managed to make it. We were at the back of the pack, and at the roadblock, we finally get ahead of the others.

DrScottJMD That was one big miracle! I think our limited veterinary knowledge enables us to know which part of the horse to kick to make it go faster.

Glebe Let us just hope that none of the other teams will make it, especially the teams who rather took the time penalty.

mtjaws Yar, they don’t deserve to be on this flight.

Vecepiafan After eating so much of the meat, we definitely deserve to be here than them.

BigExit But look, Team Cinnamon Puddin’ and The Amazing Streakers are running to board the plane right now!

mtjaws Oh crap! If only I could have both my hands over one of their throats, I will squeeze their…

Vecepiafan (whispering) mtjaws, we are trying not to attract so much attention to us. So stop saying gory details about murder, and other offences.

BigExit Okay, inhale and exhale. Everything is fair and square. Both teams manage to make this flight for a reason.

Glebe There is a reason for everything. If both these teams are meant to be on this flight, so be it. We will just have to do our utmost best to beat them.

4. Team Shoot The Moon, Team Million Dollar Babes, Team Jack & Karen, Team Will & Grace and Team Mew-Mew To U-U take the second flight, which departs five hours later than the first flight. During that time, Team Shoot The Moon & Team Million Dollar Babes form an alliance, while Team Will & Grace & Team Jack & Karen form another alliance.

TexanSurvivor No one wants to cooperate with us. They don’t trust us professionals from The Chicken Ranch.

Shanghilil Never mind! We will just have to take the competition down by our own. We will show them the full fury of Phil and Gypsy Rose Lee from The Chicken Ranch. We will not give up.

Both of them start to do the Chicken Dance again, and the other four teams tremble, as they ponder which team has been cursed by them now.

5. As the first five teams race to get the clue from the mystery man, The Amazing Streakers and The Beauty of Gray lose their way, giving the other three teams a slight lead, as they reach the detour first.

profplum Let’s do the island detour.

puddin We will do the shipwreck detour instead.

6. As Team Housecalls navigates through the waterways for the island, Team Cinnamon Puddin’ has no difficulties in finding the shipwreck.

cinniii Look, there it is! The shipwreck is so easy to find. Bleh! We are one good team!

puddin But the ship looks so ‘shipwrecked’. The ship in the photo is so beautiful!

cinniii It just reminds me so much like Titanic, except that it is not submerged.

puddin That reminds me!

puddin stands on the front of their boat…

puddin I am the king of the world!

cinniii What was that for?

puddin I have always wanted to try that.

cinniii Then are you going to say “You jump, I jump” too?

As cinniii completes her statement, puddin slips and falls into the water, causing the boat to flip over too.

cinniii Oh no! I am all wet. Girl, you better cut your weight after this race. Those chips and popcorn while watching those reality TVs are bringing us down in this race!

7. The Amazing Streakers envisions a life on an island during the detour.

tanbuns Man, this island is perfect for a nudist colony.

canadiangal We can don’t wear anything around here, with no one to give us crap comments. We will as free as the wind blows.

tanbuns Envision this! Both of us living on this island, in the nude, with the lush greenery. We can climb trees to pluck fruits, or even grow some vegetables ourselves. We will be perfect!

Vecepiafan Does that mean you both do not need the million dollars? Why not just stay on that island and forget about the race?

canadiangal That’s a good idea! Wait a minute! We are ahead of the other teams, and a strong contender too. Don’t even think about it!

mtjaws It was worth a try anyway.

Pitstop
1. Team Housecalls 506
2. Team  497.5
3. Team Cinnamon Puddin’ 465
4. The Beauty of Gray 450
5. The Amazing Streakers 418.5

x_kicks Congratulations, Team Housecalls! You have come in first! You have won a 6 D & 5 N cruise to the Caribbean, which you can enjoy after the race.

8. Team Jack & Karen meets with a minor obstacle when they are going to receive the clue from the mystery man.

BatmanWell Well, I am scared of that guy in the black raincoat. He may be Zorro. He could be hiding a long sword underneath his raincoat.

Mrs Kutz Come on, you are a superdude. You know all the martial arts in the world. How can he hurt you?

BatmanWell Hello? My flesh is not so tough that a sword cannot penetrate the skin! My martial arts will be useless, if he just stabs me with the sword.

Mrs Kutz Do you want me to get the clue instead?

BatmanWell If you don’t mind!

After wasting much time, Team Jack & Karen gets the clue and catches up with their allies Team Will & Grace.

9. Team Mew-Mew To U-U gets lucky during the detour.

TexanSurvivor Where in the world is that shipwreck? Do you think it will be submerged?

Shanghilil But they never give us any equipment to dive down to search.

TexanSurvivor Hey, look there’s the island. Let’s just grab a clue and head off.

Shanghilil In search of a shipwreck, and all I found is an island. Maybe it’s fated. Why am I talking so much like Team .

10. While Team Mew-Mew To U-U is on their way back, Team Shoot The Moon and Team Million Dollar Babes spot them, and ask them if they have gotten their clue.

Shanghilil Nope, we are still looking for it. There’s nothing back there.

dameche Are you looking for the shipwreck or the island?

TexanSurvivor Ship… no, I mean the island.

Zumbido Let’s follow them then. We can save some time.

TexanSurvivor (whisper to Shanghilil) This will save us from elimination. At least we know two teams are behind us now.

11. Team Jack & Karen and Team Will & Grace team up to amazing results!

Mike-e With four pair of eyes, I don’t believe we cannot find this shipwreck.

gammonwoman Yar, I am confident both our teams will speed through this challenge.

Mrs Kutz Er… Are we looking for a small boat or big ship?

gammonwoman A big ship. We are looking for that.

Mrs Kutz Oh, I thought it was something like our boat.

BatmanWell Is it like one of those sitting in the water? If it is, I saw something like the one in our photo back there.

Mike-e Why didn’t you tell us?

BatmanWell I thought it was submerged. So I was looking for it in the water. Just happen to see it when I was stretching my neck to get rid of those neck cramps just now.

6. Team Jack & Karen 411.5
6. Team Will & Grace 411.5

x_kicks Team Jack & Karen and Team Will & Grace, you both are in sixth place!

12. After following Team Mew-Mew To U-U for so long, with no island in sight, both Team Million Dollar Babes and Team Shoot The Moon realize something seems fishy around here.

Swanee 44 Do you think we are being fooled here?

sailorspazz Let me try something here. Moon Tiara Magic!

With these words, sailorspazz converts her tiara into a Frisbee. She uses it to knock down Shanghilil from her boat.

sailorspazz Disguise Power!

And she transforms into Shanghilil.

sailorspazz Hey TexanSurvivor, are we going the correct way?

TexanSurvivor Why are you over there? I thought you were just behind me. And why are you asking me that?

sailorspazz Never mind, it’s a long story. Is the correct way to the island?

TexanSurvivor No, we are going to the pitstop next, remember?

Shanghilil Help me, TexanSurvivor! I am drowning!

TexanSurvivor Wait a minute! How come you are in the water, and on the boat at the same time? Oh no, that was sailorspazz. Our ruse has been seen through!

Shanghilil Just pull me up!

And both Team Shoot The Moon and Team Million Dollar Babes are race back to search for the island, hoping that they are not too late.

dameche We are so dead! We are going to get eliminated! (starts crying)

Swanee 44 Here we go again!

Zumbido We will not be eliminated. We must stay positive in this race!

sailorspazz We must not give up now!

8. Team Mew-Mew To U-U 393.75 (after +5%)

x_kicks Team Mew-Mew To U-U, you are… the eighth team to check in!

Mike-e Let’s fool the last two teams. We will make them think both of our teams are still trying to get to the pitstop, so that they will let down their guard.

BatmanWell And we will see which team will be eliminated because of us!

gammonwoman Good idea!

Mrs Kutz Let’s get our backpacks and get our plan in action!

As Team Shoot The Moon and Team Million Dollar Babes race to the pitstop, they all saw Team Jack & Karen and Team Will & Grace racing to the pitstop too.

sailorspazz Look, there are two teams behind us, and they are trying to outrun us.

Zumbido We need to run the hardest we can now, or else we will be eliminated.

dameche Oh no! We are so going to lose it now!

Swanee 44 Shut up and just run! Run like some crazy person is chasing you! Okay, that would be me. Just imagine you are crazy and chase after me!

Zumbido See, dameche, you must never give up! We can make it to the pitstop ahead of the other two teams. We will make it to the next leg.

sailorspazz Let’s check into the pitstop together.

As both teams jump onto the mat at the same time,

Yield: None
FF: None
Boost: None

9. Team Million Dollar Babes 355
9. Team Shoot The Moon 355

x_kicks Team Shoot The Moon and Team Million Dollar Babes, you both are… last in place. I’m sorry to say both teams are eliminated from this race!

sailorspazz What? Did you count wrongly? There are two teams behind us!

Swanee 44 Yar!

x_kicks They have checked in already. Both of them are sixth in place!

dameche Look! I told you we are doomed already! I was just being a realist!

Swanee 44 What? We have been eliminated. I thought after acepayne was eliminated from the race, I could get to have all the meatballs to myself. But I only have it for one leg. My meatballs!

sailorspazz What? We lost. How can that be? We dorks are supposed to win this race to show we dorks can do it!

Zumbido Oh, we gain some, we lose some. This is one of the times we lost. Nonetheless, I must do one last thing.

Zumbido pulls down his pants and flash his butt.

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2005, 08:43:50 PM »
Which team finishes first during the first hour? (40 Minutes of Fame) Romber
Which team finishes first during the second hour? (40 Minutes of Fame) Uchenna & Joyce
Which hour will the Yield appear? (33 Minutes of Fame) the second hour
What is Ray's big mistake? (40 Minutes of Fame) Letting Deana do a road block
How many teams will become emotional at the orphanage? (30 Minutes of Fame) all
Who's accident causes their team the most problems? (35 Minutes of Fame) Brian and Greg's
Are you mad because of the trick question last week? (5 Minutes of Fame) I hate you Mediiia Whore

my picks so far!!! <[/  good luck to you, my friends!!! ]*[
« Last Edit: March 29, 2005, 05:29:47 PM by gammonwoman2 »

Offline x_kicks

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2005, 08:05:30 AM »
Who is eliminated during the second hour? (80 Minutes of Fame) Lynn & Alex
Which team finishes first during the first hour? (40 Minutes of Fame) Ray & Deana
Which team finishes first during the second hour? (40 Minutes of Fame) Rob & Amber
Which hour will the Yield appear? (33 Minutes of Fame) In the second hour
What is Ray's big mistake? (40 Minutes of Fame) Not taking his own life
How many teams will become emotional at the orphanage? (30 Minutes of Fame) 2
Are you mad because of the trick question last week? (5 Minutes of Fame) I hate you Mediiia Whore
« Last Edit: March 29, 2005, 08:23:39 AM by x_kicks »

Mike-e

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2005, 08:18:58 AM »
My picks...

Which team finishes first during the first hour? (40 Minutes of Fame) Ron & Kelly
Which team finishes first during the second hour? (40 Minutes of Fame) Rob & Amber
What is Ray's big mistake? (40 Minutes of Fame) Going for fast forward
Will there be more than three equalizer points during the episode? (100 Minutes of Fame) No
Are you mad because of the trick question last week? (5 Minutes of Fame) What trick question?

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2005, 09:54:39 AM »
I keep getting and error message when I try to make my picks on MW  ~ anyone else?

Offline x_kicks

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2005, 10:00:09 AM »
Just click on 'picks' and you can make your picks

Offline tinampg96

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Reality TV is stressful.
    • ColumbusRacing
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2005, 10:37:31 AM »
Here is a thought...nothing but a thought, no spoiler info or proof here......Lets say Ray and Deana finish first in the first hour by completing the FF with Ron and Kelly having to go back to the original task.........If there is a yield(maybe possible)in the second hour, I think a team(Rob and Amber) would yield Ray and Deana out of spite for finishing first in the 5th leg. I am not going with this, since all of my thoughts have been wrong, but just wanted to see what anyone else thought.
"The doctor told me to take up a stress-free hobby, so I started watching Reality TV. So much for doctor's orders."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2005, 10:50:39 AM »
Good thoughts tina but , Ray Deana & Romber are friends in real life , there were pictures floating around of Amber and Ray together before the Race ...in bathing suits hanging out . Older pics not recent. X-Kicks has me thinking that there may be a Yield ..hmmm . Since the question doesn't ask who gets yielded I think it may be safe to change it to yes we will see one  :<(

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2005, 12:46:57 PM »
some one on blows is thinking Romber get the boot as TES has the booted TAR team for the first time all season tomorrow.  what do you think of this?  I am thinking it is just that it is the middle of the game....but who knows.

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2005, 12:55:54 PM »
That's interesting, T_S.  Did we have any spoilers showing Romber "out of Africa"?  I thought there was something about them in India?

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2005, 12:58:40 PM »
I can not remember...this is why I posted this here.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2005, 01:03:27 PM »
I don't know Texan last season as far as I could tell the first team to be interviewed was Lena & Kristy, maybe it is a popular team but , I dont think its Romber ..this week anyway  ? Lena & Kristy went 3rd right?
22.  'Amazing Race' Sisters Chat | December 30, 2004 12:31:45
   The nine remaining teams on "The Amazing Race" are battling it out in Sweden, and Utah sisters Lena and Kristy Jensen didn't make the cut. The Jensens spoke to The Early Show.

Link

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2005, 01:08:07 PM »
The sisters were also shown in a good light and it took them soooo long to finish the task Or attempt to finish the task...they never gave up.  SO maybe it is a team that works really hard on a roadblock but can not finish and Phil comes to them...how often does Phil go to the teams?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2005, 01:28:16 PM »
doulble check your riii picks , there were some error problems  :<(

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2005, 01:31:16 PM »
My picks were ok, but I've been getting an error message for the past week trying to go to the Welcome Message.  Summary, Picks, etc. all are ok.  The Welcome Message has this:
Microsoft VBScript runtime  error '800a000d'

Type mismatch: 'RecentPosts'

/mediiiawhore/amazingrace/amazingrace7/Main.asp, line 33

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2005, 01:49:02 PM »
Hope everyone had a great Easter..or whatever spring festival you celebrate.

My Picks  Media Whore
Question My Answer
Which hour will the Fast Forward appear? (33 Minutes of Fame) The first hour R&D and R&K
What is Ray's big mistake? (40 Minutes of Fame) Going for the fast forward.
I'll say 3..U&J G&M and L&A (maybe after the accident everyone is emotional)

"After the completion of the first leg, in the second hour we start off with Leg 6. And as is usual we have a massive bunchup at the airport for a flight to Gaborone or Gweta (where we spotted the large, stone Aardvark.)This is where Ray's remark of making a big mistake when he finds out he has gained nothing since EP5 was a NEL and they are all bunched up at the airport the next morning."

What is Ray's big mistake? (40 Minutes of Fame) Going for the fast forward
Source:
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID37/1062.shtml
One question..how do equalizer points work?

RFF Game Picks:
 Logout  Show Games  Show High Scores  Edit Profile  Hall of Fame TAR 3/29 - Your answers.
Question Answer Points if Correct   

How much money will each team receive at the beginning of the FIRST leg of the episode?  $100-299
Will the Yield and Fast Forward BOTH be used this week?  No
Which team is responsable for the title, " I've been wanting a face- lift for a long time" ?  Meredith & Gretchen
Is there a non-elimination this episode?  Yes
When is the non-elimination?  1st Hour
Which team comes in last in the LAST hour? Ray & Deena 

Team Million Dollar Babes 
Dameche & Swanee..bummer on the double elim..your racing skills will be missed.  }}{

Enoy the show folks.  *%#

“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2005, 02:10:42 PM »
Here are my picks for now ......

Which team finishes first during the first hour? (40 Minutes of Fame) Uchenna & Joyce

What is Ray's big mistake? (40 Minutes of Fame) His negative attitude

Will there be more than three equalizer points during the episode? (100 Minutes of Fame) No

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2005, 04:21:06 PM »
Doesn't Ray say "This was a big mistake" while he's wearing the FF helmet?  I'm thinking that while Deana is struggling to get across, he says it.  Since we see her half way across the bridge, she must finish (same distance to go back), so if they win the FF, it won't count as a mistake? 

If they are eliminated in the second hour, there's probably a Roadblock or Detour choice that is the bigger mistake, but I'm hoping MW will at least give points for "Ray hasn't taken his own life yet"  {l{

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2005, 04:33:36 PM »
I have been flip flopping on the Ray choice... negative attitude and his own life..but MW likes the strange answers so I think taking his own life may get points too. ]:,

Which one to stick with?????

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2005, 04:44:31 PM »
 }} What if he takes his own life after M&G pass him again ? '(> ]^{ [<[ /^^  :)*

Offline tinampg96

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Reality TV is stressful.
    • ColumbusRacing
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2005, 04:48:26 PM »
Which hour will the Yield appear? (33 Minutes of Fame) The second hour
Are you mad because of the trick question last week? (5 Minutes of Fame) What trick question?

These are my picks, not going to change them anymore. (%#
"The doctor told me to take up a stress-free hobby, so I started watching Reality TV. So much for doctor's orders."

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2005, 05:11:49 PM »
What is Ray's big mistake? (40 Minutes of Fame) He hasn't taken his own life yet

No more changing answers!!  |(
"Cats work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2005, 05:20:15 PM »
My Picks
Who is eliminated during the second hour? (80 Minutes of Fame) Meredith & Gretchen I hope NOT, but well...can their stroke of good luck continue...in all reality?  *(^ 
OK TEAM...CHANGED THE ELIM TO R/D!  LUCKY I COULD STILL GET IN AT 7:35pm ET!  ]-{
How many teams will become emotional at the orphanage? (30 Minutes of Fame) 4
|* Have a blast watching the show, Team-Mates!!!  =)*
« Last Edit: March 29, 2005, 07:10:07 PM by RudyRules »

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2005, 06:22:56 PM »
Good luck everyone!  With so many of us having much of the same picks, Team RFF is either going to do great or, well, not so great!  Either way, it's fun playin' with y'all.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2005, 06:23:14 PM »
lol puddin...bet M/G DO pass up R/D!!  You know what impresses me about M/G?  They do their own thing w/o letting anyone bug 'em.  They just maneuver their way around unoticed, no fussing or complaining...at least that we can see.  I'm sure they express frustration, but it isn't made obvious to the viewers. (unless I missed something?) 

Whether they make it to the end or not...they are working AS A TEAM....in their own quiet way.  He's reserved.  She speaks...yeh...in a monotone, "old" folks voice, but wow...LOVED IT last week when she said "Whata Gaucho you are!!"  Now how sexy was that? :D

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2005, 09:16:23 AM »

I am thinking the answer should be G/M since the came in last after her accident.

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2005, 09:54:55 AM »
I am thinking the answer should be G/M since the came in last after her accident.
But, after they misread the task (not understanding that the clue was *inside* the cave), I think they would have come in last even without Gretchen's injury.