Author Topic: Round 6 RFF Games picks /JTS/ MW added  (Read 4692 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Round 6 RFF Games picks /JTS/ MW added
« on: March 20, 2005, 08:27:18 PM »
SNN is up

Episode 6 - Jellyfish 'N Chips

-Tensions flare between two tribemates when one blames the other for the tribe's loss in a Challenge.
-A tribe's high morale is not enough to keep one Survivor from being annoyed by a tribemate's uselessness around camp.
-After a miserable night in a typhoon, one Survivor has an emotional and physical breakdown.
-One undecided Survivor makes conflicting deals with two tribemates going into Tribal Council. Who will be next to leave the island?

# Question Pts
1. Which challenge is the reward challenge?
 A. Shooting challenge B. Retrieving objects from water challenge C. Both A and B are involved D. None of the above 10
2. Which tribe will win the Reward Challenge?
  A. Koror B. Ulong C. None of the above 15
3. Who from Koror will sit out of the reward challenge?
  A. Ian Katie Jenn Janu B. Coby Caryn Tom Gregg C. Some other quartet D. None of the above answers is correct 5
4. How does the shooting challenge work?
  A. Take turns shooting at other tribe's flags. First to shoot all flags wins B. Take turns shooting at own tribe's flags. First to shoot all flags wins C. Take turns shooting. First to reach a number less than 8 wins D. Take turns shooting at other tribe's flags. First to hit own flag loses E. None of the above is correct 15
5. Will anyone switch from Koror to Ulong or Ulong to Koror?
  A. No B. Yes 10
6. What is the reward from the Reward Challenge?
 A. Pringles B. Personal hygiene products C. Beer D. Swim in Jellyfish Lake E. Two of (a-d) F. Three of (a-d) F. All of (a-d) are correct G. None of the above or inconclusive 15
7. Which tribe will win the Immunity Challenge?
  A. Koror B. Ulong C. None of the above 15
8. According to CBS, one undecided Survivor makes conflicting deals with two tribemates going into Tribal Council. Who is the one undecided Survivor?
  a. Bobby b. Caryn c. Coby d. Gregg e. Ian f. Ibrehem g. James h. Janu i. Jenn j. Katie k. Stephenie l. Tom m. None of the above or inconclusive 10
9. Who will receive the second most votes at Tribal Council or win a tie breaker?
  a. Bobby b. Caryn c. Coby d. Gregg e. Ian f. Ibrehem g. James h. Janu i. Jenn j. Katie k. Stephenie l. Tom m. None of the above or a tie for second 5
10. Who will be eliminated?
  a. Bobby b. Caryn c. Coby d. Gregg e. Ian f. Ibrehem g. James h. Janu i. Jenn j. Katie k. Stephenie l. Tom m. None of the above or more than one 30
Total Points 130

« Last Edit: March 22, 2005, 06:16:20 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Round 6 RFF Games picks /Games
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2005, 08:29:21 PM »
 Logout  Show Games  Show High Scores  Edit Profile  Hall of Fame Survivor 3/23 (Special Night) - Your answers.
Question Answer Points if Correct   

Will any tribe have shark meat for a meal? 
Which challenge is the shooting challenge? 
Will there be a tribal swap? 
Will we see any alliance planning? 
Which tribe wins Reward?   
Who wins Immunity? 
Who is eliminated? 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2005, 09:15:40 PM »

RFF
Will any tribe have shark meat for a meal?  No
Which challenge is the shooting challenge? RC
Will there be a tribal swap? No
Will we see any alliance planning?  Yes
Which tribe wins Reward?   Koror
Who wins Immunity?  Koror
Who is eliminated?  James
« Last Edit: March 21, 2005, 12:50:28 AM by puddin »

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2005, 09:20:32 AM »
My Ep 6 Jump The Shark picks:

A. Shooting challenge

A. Koror

A. Ian Katie Jenn Janu

4. How does the shooting challenge work?
 B. Take turns shooting at own tribe's flags. First to shoot all flags wins

A. No

F. Three of (a-d) (swim, Pringles, Beer)

A. Koror

8. According to CBS, one undecided Survivor makes conflicting deals with two tribemates going into Tribal Council. Who is the one undecided Survivor?
k. Stephenie

9. Who will receive the second most votes at Tribal Council or win a tie breaker?
 f. Ibrehem

g. James

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2005, 11:44:43 AM »
thanks rmax  ]*[ . I had the same answers as you but switched out #8 Stephanie for BJ  (%# , I hate these type of questions .I still think James thinks he's safe and that Ibe is the next to go ..BJ maybe the undecided one because he likes James  ?
OK last week they were ready to vote Ibe out but he was saved by Koror's reward ..now this week maybe Steph starts looking for a allie to insure her safty at TC  and sees that Ibe needs someone to help him turn the vote around...so she makes a deal with Ibe. Then she approaches BJ and tells him that her and Ibe want James out...now BJ is confused because he already has his mind set to vote out Ibe or maybe Steph ..
So maybe Steph tells him that it maybe another tie ..so it could be BJ thats undecided up untill TC.  B:) B:)  . Could this have been worded better ?  {l{

Looks like James comes down hard on Ibe from the previews .

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2005, 12:05:16 PM »
Thanks, puddin.  It's pretty much 50/50 as to whether it's Bobby or Steph waffling.  The main reason I picked Steph is that Bobby usually been pretty straight up about his TC voting, but now that it's down to only 3 choices, he may be approached by both James and Ibe.  Then again, Steph is also probably approached by both James and Ibe too.  So yeah, who knows?  }1{

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2005, 01:31:19 PM »
exactly rmax , since we dont have an 100% answer to this question I say try to keep the EBB on this one since our answers are just guesses anyway . 10 points vs the bonus which right now I have locked in at Approximate bonus remaining (%): 17.24 , maybe it will even out right or wrong ?

Offline Jusalurker

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2005, 02:08:19 PM »
 |#'  I cannot believe that for once, my picks are the same as you guys the first time!
I have been gone all weekend and had to speed read all the spoilers (the ones that count anyway) this morning... wheww....

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2005, 02:19:21 PM »
Cheri  :<( , curious who do you think is undecided ?
Is it me or are the answers too easy /obvious this week ? I hope these are not trick questions  (%#

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2005, 03:55:48 PM »
This is Snews we're talking about....there are ALWAYS trick questions! ^/^
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2005, 08:27:40 PM »
 This week ill begin by saying that to me this season got easy in week 2 ( and actually week one was not that bad) ofcourse I picked Jeff to go that week and Ashlee crapped out and asked to go home and screwed me up big time.  So as for the season getting easy, its never easy its survivor. In most cases you have three factors in the beginning of survivor ( Tribe A, Tribe B, and MB/Probst)  now granted this year it began as just MB/Probst and Tribe A and honeslty if Ulong is tribe B lets face it Tribe B didnt show AT ALL!!! So i dont think its that its easy but more that Ulong just sucks really really really bad.

So all that being said with the small time that we have left with the Ulong tribe
Remember two things . . . . .

1. Does Ulong Suck that bad??   YES indeed Ulong does suck that bad

2. Is it possible for Ulong to really loosed every challenge?  While I am reminded that they have won twice before(at this point I question when they won along with Probst, Burnett, all of Koror, and Jonathan and Wanda. There is actually a new report out that says Wanda has now said "she does not feel bad about not getting picked", and "if i had to attempte to play Survivor with this sorry sack of S^&* excuse for a team she would have pulled a Jeff and bowed out" so . . . Yes Ulong can loose evey challenge. c/*

A. Shooting challenge Phoenix maps this out pretty well, Notice here Ibreham doesnt have on the Immunity Necklace then notice Stephenie's outfit in the full picture Ibreham wouldnt wear the necklace to the RC but would have to wear it to the IC now look at Steph in the shooting challenge and Steph in the Water/puzzle challenge notice she has her buff on her wrist not around her waist, also we cant see Ibreham or James home made shirt.

A. Koror -while shooting of this kind could be a literal crap shoot, I would hope that Koror's 4 could win this they are much more rested and fed at this point they are a well oiled machine. Building tention for Koror has proved to be good both these pics lead to the fact that the next shot might win the challenge or they could be reacting to the reward and face it things still aren't looking good for Ulong

A. Ian Katie Jenn Janu as explianed above. Definately the team that competes in the Shooting challenge.

4.How does the shooting challenge work?
  B. Take turns shooting at own tribe's flags. we see Tom and Bobby Jon shooting their own flags.  Now you can say im going out on a limb here but im guessing that Tom (Captain America) has shot a gun before and probably does it ok cause he does everything pretty good, and also Country boy Bobby Jon from Alabama where most people hunt once a week can probably also shoot decent. So I honestly dont see these two hitting their own flag on accident unless the gun is compeltely im possible to aim at which point whats the real point of the challenge??

A. No Sure looks like the same tribes in the IC.

E. Two of (a-d) Ok so we know Pringles and Jelly Fish is the title and that Jelly Fish lake would definately be a big attraction.  Pringles is definately in the title and a big sponsor.  Some think beer will be here but i think different.  I just dont see them giving them beer before they go swimming in a lake with millions of Sting less Jelly fish.

A. Koror Mainly because we know per Merceydeez that James is the boot also the IC looks like it has some type of puzzle and face it when it comes to smarts Ulong is bad. Im sure they will screw this up some how, lilke last week, and the week before.

k. Stephenie so we know Ulong goes to TC and we know James is gunning for Ibe after last week. If they have it out we can assume that Ibe will be gunning for James especially since Merceydeez says he bits it this week.  so we have Bobby Jon and Stephenie now we know that Bobby Jon has had a run of never voting with his tribe in a single TC every week it looks like Ibe and He are just off in left feild when it comes to voting also Stephenie seems like a big game player who will never get a great chance due to the tribal numbers.

f. Ibrehem James has got it out for him and per vidcaps he is the swerve this week

g. James   the swerve the maybe Koror has a problem person the boot .

-------------------------

On to two things that kinda came to me this week during the entire process. 

1. this pic has raised a lot of questions here it is zoomed some   now people started to say that you can see green and they must have merged and that Burnett tried to use the buff-o-matic as you can see to the left that that its brown.  Well folks none of that is true.  Probst told Bobby Jon last week "were not gonna merge"  I for one think he ment ever (survivor of first). The buff sure looks brown here .

2. for anyone not buying into Merceydeez saying that Stephenie is the last surviving Ulong dont you think this pic is a little bit of foreshadowing ???
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2005, 09:32:05 PM »
 CJ  >(^ , outstanding and much appreciated as always  (^.#  Yes Yes .. I see the big picture ..even down to the " No Merge " at all scenario ..totally agreed .

I am keeping BJ as the undecided since my picks are locked at 17% and it still maybe him ..who knows  (%#.

Offline Jusalurker

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2005, 06:26:13 AM »
Cheri  :<( , curious who do you think is undecided ?
Is it me or are the answers too easy /obvious this week ? I hope these are not trick questions  (%#
I put Steph down for this one!  Only because she may be the only voice of reason left on the tribe..

Not that I am going to change my vote.. but dont they usually give out some shampoo or something around this time.. could be that is the third item, and not beer..?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2005, 11:01:59 AM »
Well they can't use soap in the lake ..I'll take a guess and say no hygeine products ..do not want to change  my picks again . }5{

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
MW Round 6
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2005, 11:21:04 AM »
Round 6 
Check out our other game
Mediiia Whore: The Amazing Race 7
Mediiia Whore: American Idol 4

Did you see Ibrehem come from behind in the immunity challenge? That made 5 people very happy.

The update would have been done sooner but the Welcome Message is still trying to calculate the square root of Willard. Blame Tom. Maybe more saki would help.

Deadline is Wednesday, March 23rd, 7ish PM EST

My Picks 
Question My Answer
Who will get booted?  (50 Minutes of Fame)  BobbyJon Caryn Coby Gregg Ian Ibrehem James Janu Jennifer Katie Stephenie Tom 
Who will win the Reward Challenge? (30 Minutes of Fame)  Koror Ulong 
Who will win the Immunity Challenge? (40 Minutes of Fame)  Koror Ulong 
In which challenge will Coby compete? (40 Minutes of Fame)  both Immunity Reward 
Who is "annoyed at a tribemate's uselessness around camp?" (40 Minutes of Fame)  BobbyJon Cannot be determined Caryn Coby Gregg Ian Ibrehem James Janu Jennifer Katie Stephenie Tom 
Will Jenn have a confessional and/or contemplate her underwear and her place in it? (30 Minutes of Fame)  No Yes 
Who sings? (40 Minutes of Fame)  BobbyJon Caryn Coby Gregg Ian Ibrehem James Janu Jennifer Katie more than one person Probst Stephenie Tom 
Who makes conflicting deals going into Tribal Council? (40 Minutes of Fame)  BobbyJon Caryn Coby Gregg Ian Ibrehem James Janu Jennifer Katie Stephenie Tom 

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2005, 12:51:20 PM »
Hey, thanks for the analysis of JTS questions.  Like puddin, I'm sticking with my answers to keep my 18% EBB points.  But I did choose Steph as the undecided one. The only question I could change based on that analysis would be the question of beer as reward (I chose 3 of a-d). They had Pringles and beer and a swim in a previous Survivor, didn't they (Vanuatu?  how soon we forget). So, not worth changing at this point.

But, in the MW game, I covered my bases by picking Bobby as the undecided one.  Figure I'll get points for one or the other, or none at all!

Thanks again.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2005, 01:41:13 PM »
lol rmax , at last minute when I changed my undecided pick to BJ, I also changed the reward to two of a&d swim/pringles . I remember Vanautu when they had beer& pringles  but that was so lame ...maybe they get something better this time to drink like RootBeer ?  {l{

Have not even had a chance to look at the MW S10 quiz yet ..just glanced at the Who sings question..if Koror wins RC I think more than one will be singing  }5{  Hope we do better this week , the questions are not to hard .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Round 6 RFF Games picks /JTS/ MW added
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2005, 06:17:27 PM »
My Picks 
Question My Answer
Who will get booted?  (50 Minutes of Fame) James
Who will win the Reward Challenge? (30 Minutes of Fame) Koror
Who will win the Immunity Challenge? (40 Minutes of Fame) Koror
In which challenge will Coby compete? (40 Minutes of Fame) Reward
Who is "annoyed at a tribemate's uselessness around camp?" (40 Minutes of Fame) Caryn
Will Jenn have a confessional and/or contemplate her underwear and her place in it? (30 Minutes of Fame) Yes ?? }hlp{
Who sings? (40 Minutes of Fame) more than one person
Who makes conflicting deals going into Tribal Council? (40 Minutes of Fame) BobbyJ

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2005, 06:22:52 PM »
Agreement, pudding (although I switched to Stef for the last one) }^!
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2005, 06:29:22 PM »
thanks Swanee , your probably right seeing as your kicking my butt  *8/

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2005, 07:16:07 PM »
I like Trix's thinking on this one~

Interestingly the two faces morphing with his are Stephenie's and James. For lack of anything but sheer enjoyment of symbolism, maybe he actually is conflicted more about deals with James and Steph, not Ibe (shrug)

Offline tinampg96

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Reality TV is stressful.
    • ColumbusRacing
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2005, 10:08:45 AM »
I haven't made any picks yet. What is bothering me are the questions from Fantasy Survivor game...I don't know what to make of them. Question #3 has really got me confused?

1)According to the CBS website, “One undecided Survivor makes conflicting deals with two tribemates going into Tribal Council.” Who is this Survivor? (50 points) 
 Caryn
 Coby
 Gregg
 Ian
 Janu
 Jennifer
 Katie
 Tom
 Someone Else

2)Will the person who is the answer to the previous question be voted out? (25 points) 
 Yes
 No 

3)Which of the following will happen FIRST during this episode? (The status of the Buffs will be the primary determinant for the answer to this question) (40 points)   
 Some Survivors switch tribes
 Tribes merge into one tribe
 One or more Survivors are borrowed by another tribe
 Someone voted out at tribal council 

4)What will be the status of Koror’s current challenge win streak by the end of this episode? (35 points)   
It will have ended at 4
It will have ended at 5
Still going at 5
Still going at 6
Some other result 

5)Will anyone at Koror question that granting immunity to Ibrehem may have been a bad strategic move? (25 points)   Yes
 No 

"The doctor told me to take up a stress-free hobby, so I started watching Reality TV. So much for doctor's orders."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2005, 10:15:54 AM »
Oh I decided not to play this game..to time consuming {l{

3)Which of the following will happen FIRST during this episode? (The status of the Buffs will be the primary determinant for the answer to this question) (40 points)   
Some Survivors switch tribes
Tribes merge into one tribe
One or more Survivors are borrowed by another tribe
Someone voted out at tribal council 

there is no merge or switch ABT has it as a 2 day EP so safe bet that TC happens day 2..besides they have to have time for the Jellyfish reward ?

ABT's
http://www.acmebraintrust.com/index.php?page=640