Author Topic: Let's talk Detour Ep2  (Read 2934 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Let's talk Detour Ep2
« on: March 09, 2005, 11:31:47 AM »
okay let's talk a little on how the detour last night may have effected certain teams.

Schlep ~ 180 books

Ron/kelly frist to arrive but flustered on getting the books together...did she help at all? S eh even said you have to count. It is a race not a beauty pagent

Rob/Amber ~ 2nd to the store but first to finish.  Stacked their books very well...and were smart enougth to get all the same type and small books to make 1 trip

Ray/Deena ~ all books in one trip.  Lost time when they got lost, could have been 2nd place.  think they worked better together but still need some team work. Plus they carried the books in rather then the dolly to the shelves

Deb/Dianca ~ books they just started grabbing and carrying.  They must have been exhausted.  They just piles and did not look at the books that were available

Brothers ~ they were so flustered about losing when they got there they just started grabbing.  I think they could have done this in one trip.

Food

G/M  ~were surprised they had to pay for the ingredients...was this on the clue...did they think the locals would give it to them for free.  And why did they have no more money to buy the fish but then had money to buy the other ingredients.

S/P ~ they get so flustered....again no money.  what was with the band aid on his head?  they could have done this faster if they had relaxed.  Started laughing when they were just screaming out the name of where they were looking for.

L/A ~ they were very friendly got food for free.....overreacted at the fish market..the scale showed barely 3 kilos...and to cuss ~ wow.  I do think however this was a better task for them to do

U/J ~ I was surprised they picked this task I would have thought that U could have carried all the books himself  (%#  maybe J was tired from the shoe shine.  they did very well and were respectfull

The barbies ~ they did this very fast, almost beat the boys.

The thing that puts some behind the schelpers is that they had to use their own money.  yes they get funds at each start but we have seen from past shows the racers do not always get the same prices for taxi rides and bus rides.

The top 2 teams all finsihed the shoe shine faster then the others ~ did this help or was it that they chose the schleping?

Does thsi choice of task help us in figuring out who will do what roadblocks in the future and who will do which detours?

Offline whiskey lover

• RFF's All-American gal!
  • RFF Sr. Member
Re: Let's talk Detour Ep2
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2005, 01:40:18 PM »
Romber mentioned the shopping required buying the items.

Maybe G/M didn't read that part. They couldn't even find the pit stop. They better slow down and read carefully or they will be gone soon.

I loved that L/A were able to get most ingredients for free, but they should not have agrued at the fish shop about the scale.

S/P- What was up with the bandage? It wasn't there, it was there, then it wasn't there.  *(^

I was very surprised that everyone didn't do the books. Usually there is only one or two teams that pick the non-physical detour. Should be an interesting season if the teams keep choosing opposite detours on an even basis.

If you don't talk to your cat about catnip, who will?