Poll

Which Will Be The Next Team To Be Eliminated?

Adam / Rebecca
2 (9.5%)
Freddy / Kendra
0 (0%)
Kris / Jon
2 (9.5%)
Hayden / Aaron
0 (0%)
banzai /puddin (lol
1 (4.8%)
non-elim
16 (76.2%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: February 02, 2005, 11:10:19 PM

Author Topic: Ep 2/ 1 Title--- "You Deal With This Before I Hyperventilate - NEW  (Read 23949 times)

Offline FreddynKendrafan

• RFF Full Member
  • ~DEBBIE AND BIANCA ROCK!~
Re: Ep 2/ 1 Title--- "You Deal With This Before I Hyperventilate - NEW
« Reply #100 on: February 01, 2005, 02:21:59 PM »
Hey Pedlar, what do you mean the jump could have been from last week? like she was jumping off for fun?????
THANKS A LOT PUDDIN FOR LETTING ME KNOW WHAT THEY SAID IN THE INSIDER VIDEO ]#*
really appreciate it!
ahah now i dont like adam and rebecca
well i never really did like them that much anyways...
i cant believe they were plotting against f+k, i always thought rebecca was looking to make friends with everyone... ((^
FREDDY AND KENDRA WIN TAR6 I LOVE YOU GUYS! YAYA !

"4 continents, 24 cities and more than 40,000 miles, Freddy and Kendra, you are the official winners of The Amazing Race!"
TAR7- BEFORE SHOW PREDICTIONS- I LOVE Bianca and Debbie..wahoo..their gonna be TAR7 WINNERS! *So lovable*

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #101 on: February 01, 2005, 03:21:29 PM »
Let's see if we can make some sense out of what we have been shown and told. First things first, all of the teams arrive at the Pit Stop in Sigiriya within a short time of eachother, only Jon and Kris have much of a lead.  It is at best mid to late afternoon, so everyone will be leaving once again in the dead of night.  The only flights I could find from Colombo to Shanghai that leave in daylight (we have a 747 taking off) and land at night (we have another four-engine plane landing) leave Colombo about 7:30AM and arrive in Shanghai via stops in Kuhla Lampur and Singapore about 9:30PM.  So once again another great bunching occurs on the flight to Shanghai.  Upon arrival they may have to find some particular place at night with Adam and Rebecca and Freddy and Kendra getting lost.

Next we seem to pick all four teams up together at the Yu Yuan Gardens at the route marker.  Here they probably are told to go to the Huangag (?) docks and do the Detour.  It looks like all four teams have to carry a set number of bricks off a barge into a shed and pile them up in a certain way.  It does not look like any team does a different Detour task.

Upon completion of this task they are off tot he Jiing Yin Mansion in the financial district. Here we run into the final YIELD. I believe that Freddy and Kendra (still smarting from the raw deal in Ethiopia) decide to Yield Adam and Rebecca. We see the other three teams all doing the Roadblock of rappeling down the tall building:  Coming down the ropes are Kris (with Jon shouting encouragement) Aaron (with Hayden unable to even look at him dangling up on the wall) and  Kendra (where oh where is Freddy??) It looks like Adam and Rebecca arrive inside the building ready to take the elevator to the roof, much after the others.  They in fact may have been delayed at the brick yard, and then arrive to find that they have to wait still further before they can do the rappeling.

From here they receive directions to the Pit Stop.  No idea where.

My guesses are that Haydena and Aaron arrive first; Freddy and Kendra are second; Kris and Jon are fourth and Adam and Rebecca bring up the rear.  But never fear, this is a NON-ELIMINATION leg. Which was confirmed this morning on TES because although TAR was plugged several times, there were not mentions of the latest castoffs being on the Wednesday moring TES.

So be it for now.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #102 on: February 01, 2005, 03:27:50 PM »
Good summary Gingerman!!  Thanks for putting it all together  (^.#

Offline FreddynKendrafan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #103 on: February 01, 2005, 03:52:45 PM »
Yup! ]#*
really good summary! But i dont think Freddy and Kendra get lost upon arrival, with adam and rebecca. I think that was Hayden and Aaron....
correct me if im wrong.. *(^

"4 continents, 24 cities and more than 40,000 miles, Freddy and Kendra, you are the official winners of The Amazing Race!"
TAR7- BEFORE SHOW PREDICTIONS- I LOVE Bianca and Debbie..wahoo..their gonna be TAR7 WINNERS! *So lovable*

Offline Hi-Fi

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #104 on: February 01, 2005, 04:45:13 PM »
Thanks for the great summary, gingerman!!

I agree with you FKF, i think Hayden/Aaron will get lost at night.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #105 on: February 01, 2005, 04:50:04 PM »
All I can say is   ,,>(   Gman thank you  :D

Offline FreddynKendrafan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #106 on: February 01, 2005, 05:27:59 PM »
Yea, it was soo Hayden and Aaron who get lost! Because on the episode preview, it showed Hayden running around, and she looked like she didn't know where she was going... *(^
Hehehehe
 c/*

Offline Pedaler

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #107 on: February 02, 2005, 12:37:04 PM »
Gingerman28,  Great job. You may have got the roadblock and detour out of order but you deduced the important things correctly, like who was yielded and who finshed 1 through 4.

I sure do appreciate your effort. 

Offline FreddynKendrafan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #108 on: February 02, 2005, 03:11:44 PM »
Hey guys! was that not the best episode or what! sweet revenge! ]#* good job f+k..it was soo funny when hayden and kendra were like hahahah, wen kendra yielded a+r! ya! that was the best!! and f+k got second..yaya i cant wait 4 the season finale..wonder which team will win...
 ]][