Poll

Whose your favorite man of this season?

John-Paul
Jerry (chose him)
Wendell
Ben
Ryan

Author Topic: The Bachelorette!  (Read 6205 times)

Offline HaydennAaronFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • *Hayden and Aaron, the #1 team on the race*
    • Hayden!
The Bachelorette!
« on: February 01, 2005, 03:08:48 PM »
Hey, vote fairly, if you have no idea of who to chose, feel free to chose Jerry, heehehe =]/

ohhh yaaaa c/*
Hayden n Aaron #1 Team on The Amazing Race 6!

Amazing Race 7 Picks:

Megan and Heidi
Ron and Kelly
Rob and Amber
Greg and Brian

Survivor Picks:

Kim and Stephanie (Sorry Jeff , Too bad lose)!!

Offline PapaBear

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: The Bachelorette!
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2005, 04:57:13 PM »
Kind of funny there hasn't been much Bachelorette discussion this season.  I guess that last time it was just me and Pittgirl and I havn't seen her for quite a while. :':')

I know that I am a guy and all, and I did miss all but the last two episodes of this season, but personality-wise I have to go with Wendall.  He is funny and is someone I could see becoming friends with.  Really all of the remaining bachelors seem fairly decent.  It really doesn't seem that Jen is too in to any of them though.

Last night, the race to the empire state building was great!  I wish that Ben had more of a chance to spend time with Jen before he left.  Frenchie (for some reason I can't remember his name right now) was a real schmuck.  Very glad to see him go.  He was the very cliche' "rude frenchman" - he really did not represent his country well.

Anyway, this season seems kind of strange compared to others.  Anyone else feel this way?

Offline FreddynKendrafan

• RFF Full Member
  • ~DEBBIE AND BIANCA ROCK!~
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2005, 05:39:55 PM »
Oh his name was Fabrice, Papabear, oh and I just love that name! Papabear! Its cute! Yes, I agree with you! Fabrice, I did NOT Like him at all! Im glad hes gone too! yea she doesnt seem to be really into any of them, its like shes putting on a show, and I think she only really like Jerry! Cause he's hottt ]][ *8/
FREDDY AND KENDRA WIN TAR6 I LOVE YOU GUYS! YAYA !

"4 continents, 24 cities and more than 40,000 miles, Freddy and Kendra, you are the official winners of The Amazing Race!"
TAR7- BEFORE SHOW PREDICTIONS- I LOVE Bianca and Debbie..wahoo..their gonna be TAR7 WINNERS! *So lovable*

Offline PapaBear

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2005, 08:34:17 AM »
I think at this point it it probably between Jerry and Ryan - I think that she likes Wendall as more of a friend type and John Paul just doensn't seem to fit with her at all.  I definately don't see this season ending with a proposal unless there is a lot that they are not showing us in terms of relationships developing.

As far as Jerry being hot, I guess I wouldn't know.  Jen is pretty darn attractive though.  ^&#

}w_{ (I really don't have a reason for putting this here, I just found it and thought it was funny)  :)*

Offline FreddynKendrafan

• RFF Full Member
  • ~DEBBIE AND BIANCA ROCK!~
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2005, 03:36:27 PM »
haha nice...papabear
hehe <[/
FREDDY AND KENDRA WIN TAR6 I LOVE YOU GUYS! YAYA !

"4 continents, 24 cities and more than 40,000 miles, Freddy and Kendra, you are the official winners of The Amazing Race!"
TAR7- BEFORE SHOW PREDICTIONS- I LOVE Bianca and Debbie..wahoo..their gonna be TAR7 WINNERS! *So lovable*