Author Topic: BBCAN12: Vivek Sabbarwal  (Read 384 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
BBCAN12: Vivek Sabbarwal
« on: February 29, 2024, 03:24:43 PM »

Vivek Sabbarwal

Pronouns: He/Him

Zodiac: Cancer

Hometown: Saint John, N.B.

Relationship Status: Single

Why do you think you were selected to be on BBCAN12?
My passion for this game! I’ve loved this show since it first aired, and combine that with the strategy and charisma, I have a good combo for this show.

What is your strategy going into the house?
Find my ride or die at the beginning, form an alliance with them and six people, and ride into jury. Then I’ll get more aggressive and manipulative to build my resume for final two and cut my ride or die in final three.

What aspect of your personality do you think will shine the most?
My determination, even if I’m a have-not, up for nomination, lost the POV… I will not give up!

What strengths do you bring that will help you in POV/HOH challenges?
If I’m given a mental competition, I believe I have a good chance of winning based on my knowledge of the show and my technical background.

What part of the Big Brother Canada experience are you most excited for?
Besides winning the whole thing, I would say the first day when I step foot into the house which I have seen on TV for years.

What part of the Big Brother Canada experience do you think will be the hardest for you?
I’m a really family-oriented guy, so not being able to see my family or hear their voices is going to be tough for me!

What’s the first thing you would buy with the grand prize winnings?
Gifts for all of my family members.

What legacy do you hope to leave behind after your time on BBCAN12?
My only hope is to inspire other immigrants that come to this country that through hard work and determination, you too can achieve great things like being on one of the biggest reality shows in Canada.

« Last Edit: February 29, 2024, 03:50:20 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: BBCAN12: Vivek Sabbarwal
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2024, 03:26:20 PM »
Vivek is a superfan full of ambition and passion for the game. He plans on securing a ride or die to carry him through the season, but don’t be fooled, once it’s time for the finale, he will cut his #1 to ensure he is crowned the winner.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/i4Cf6pJMlLE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/i4Cf6pJMlLE</a>