Author Topic: BBCAN12: Janine Holmes  (Read 366 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
BBCAN12: Janine Holmes
« on: February 29, 2024, 02:51:28 PM »

Janine Holmes

Pronouns: She/Her

Zodiac: Sagittarius

Hometown: Toronto, Ont.

Relationship Status: Married

Why do you think you were selected to be on BBCAN12?
I’m positive, fun, and entertaining. I’ve been wanting to play this game even before Big Brother Canada started. I’m ready to give it my all and will cherish every moment.

What is your strategy going into the house?
Win the first HOH, be part of a big eight-person alliance, but have a side alliance with about four of them. I also will do everything to make Season 12 the best and most entertaining for Canadians.

What aspect of your personality do you think will shine the most?
I’m a people person, I’ve worked in the service industry for over 25 years, I know the art of speaking and listening to people and making them feel comfortable.

What strengths do you bring that will help you in POV/HOH challenges?
I’m very competitive, love to get the wins, I don’t quit, and do whatever it takes. Bring on the endurance challenges –I birthed two babies with no medication or pain relievers, so I can be uncomfortable for a very long time!

What part of the Big Brother Canada experience are you most excited for?
All of it! I’m so excited to play the challenges, wear the wacky costumes, go on secret missions, and win the grand prize!

What part of the Big Brother Canada experience do you think will be the hardest for you?
The hardest part for me will be the lack of alone time. I love to socialize but I also need quiet moments. Also, being away from my family.

What’s the first thing you would buy with the grand prize winnings?
Ice cream with my kiddos.

What legacy do you hope to leave behind after your time on BBCAN12?
First female winner over the age of 40.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: BBCAN12: Janine Holmes
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2024, 02:53:57 PM »
Talk about blonde ambition! Not only is Janine a successful business owner, but she’s also a married mom of two. This vibrant hair and makeup artist will offer up her hairstyling services to her fellow houseguests, get them to spill their secrets, and use them to her advantage in the game.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/gD7YEOFWuWw" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/gD7YEOFWuWw</a>