Author Topic: BBCAN12: Donna Marshall  (Read 378 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
BBCAN12: Donna Marshall
« on: February 29, 2024, 02:31:55 PM »

Donna Marshall

Pronouns: She/Her

Zodiac: Cancer (Sun), Gemini (Moon)

Hometown: Hubbards, N.S.

Relationship Status: Single

Why do you think you were selected to be on BBCAN12?
I think I was selected because of my quick wit. Someone must be the entertainer in the house. Sign me up!

What is your strategy going into the house?
To build a strong, tight knit alliance with people that are strategic and can adapt to changing social dynamics. I do not want to force relationships and come in too heavy. I want to be myself and let things work out naturally with people. I want to have an approachable aura and make some real friendships.

What aspect of your personality do you think will shine the most?
My humour but also my passion for games and competitive nature.

What strengths do you bring that will help you in POV/HOH challenges?
My fitness. I am used to doing hard and strenuous conditioning. Wrestling was my main sport growing up and had to do conditioning for a month before practicing the sport itself.

What part of the Big Brother Canada experience are you most excited for?
I am excited for the competitions. I don’t want to focus on trying to win each one because I don’t want to put a target on my back. I can’t wait to experience the BBCAN house and wearing the cool costumes and being in the games.

What part of the Big Brother Canada experience do you think will be the hardest for you?
Not being able to communicate with my community of amazing friends and family. I love them so much and I can’t wait for them to find out that I am on this show!

What’s the first thing you would buy with the grand prize winnings?
A trip with my family to visit my mom’s homeland of Albania. She’s been wanting us to go but it’s hard to get all the siblings together.

What legacy do you hope to leave behind after your time on BBCAN12?
To be a player that played the game with true heart and passion. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and I think it’s important to show gratitude and wake up everyday with a good attitude. I am very excited!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: BBCAN12: Donna Marshall
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2024, 02:34:37 PM »
Donna is a small-town girl, with big plans to shake up the house. She will lean on her natural athleticism to win comps and her ability to build tight knit bonds, while locking down a showmance or two.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/4E80efjRc5M" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/4E80efjRc5M</a>