Author Topic: BBCAN12: Avery Martin  (Read 335 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
BBCAN12: Avery Martin
« on: February 29, 2024, 02:13:19 PM »

Avery Martin

Pronouns: She/Her

Zodiac: Leo

Hometown: Selkirk, Man.

Relationship Status: Taken

Why do you think you were selected to be on BBCAN12?
Probably my charisma and personality. I’m also super funny and everyone is always laughing with me and joking around.

What is your strategy going into the house?
Pull people in with my sweet trusting face, win lots of competitions (throw them when I need to), and be the friendly neighbourhood Spiderman.

What aspect of your personality do you think will shine the most?
My charisma and charm. I’m the ultimate hype gal and will really win people over with my social game.

What strengths do you bring that will help you in POV/HOH challenges?
I’ve gotten really strong over these last couple of months and my endurance is top notch. If a comp is either of these, no one stands a chance.

What part of the Big Brother Canada experience are you most excited for?
Meeting people who have been through the same situation. No one else will know what it’s like in the house except us. I think it’ll create a cool band! Also, my family and friends seeing me on TV! Everyone knows how much I love this show.

What part of the Big Brother Canada experience do you think will be the hardest for you?
Just missing my friends and family.

What’s the first thing you would buy with the grand prize winnings?
I’d buy my girlfriend a new car. Her car is falling apart! I’d love to put a down payment on a house too and share my winnings with my siblings, then spoil my nephews.

What legacy do you hope to leave behind after your time on BBCAN12?
I want to show people you can be a great player without giving up your values. I want to be my full authentic self (and a comp beast)!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: BBCAN12: Avery Martin
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2024, 02:16:02 PM »
Avery is the ultimate hype girl as sweet as they come! Her strength and endurance is her secret weapon, but she will throw comps, to keep the target off her back.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/thxYX9oHzvI" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/thxYX9oHzvI</a>