Author Topic: TAR Australia 7 Episode 9 LIVE SHOW UPDATES & DISCUSSION Thread  (Read 782 times)

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
TAR Australia 7 Episode 9 LIVE SHOW UPDATES & DISCUSSION Thread
« on: November 01, 2023, 03:05:06 AM »
:conf: [/size][/font] Happy TAR Australia 7 DAY!!! :conf: 

IMPORTANT! Even though we are a spoiler board, we do NOT want to have the episode spoiled while it is airing.

SO PLEASE ** NO  OUTCOMES ** to be posted before the show is DONE airing Australian Eastern Daylight Time!

And to protect the unspoiled, NO FUTURE SPOILERS EVER!

Anyone breaking these rules is at BIG risk.  :browsie: 

Otherwise, come watch with us for the best weekly viewing party in town!! :party:

We will have a LIVE streaming video posted every week we can find one. So if you are overseas or not on AEDT and want to watch right away...please join us! You can follow along and PLEASE help update as the show unfolds! We hope everyone will join in the fun!! [/size] :tup:

Have FUN everyone and :tu for joining us!!

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR Australia 7 Episode 9 LIVE SHOW UPDATES & DISCUSSION Thread
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2023, 11:18:58 AM »
The lotus challenge strikes again! Except instead of making a bouquet, they had to make silk from it. I swear the American and Australian producers must have been sharing notes during filming lol, because there's been a crazy amount of coincidences to 35 (this extends to Finland too, but that's less surprising because they had an American producer who worked on TARUS for 20 years).

Show content
When the season started, I rooted for Jana & Cor. Now I'm glad they're gone. I didn't expect them to be the obligatory bickering team of the season - usually that's reserved for the couples.

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2023, 05:10:42 PM »
 teams get stressed all the time and bicker. It gets tiresome to see it every episode (e.g. TAR20 Rachel, TAR26 Hayley). That's what I'm saying.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2023, 08:18:08 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline NumfarPTB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2023, 06:11:17 PM »
Another solid leg.
Whoa, not that they've been going easy on these Celebs. Still the big alpha boys were the big whiners. Still impressed they went as far to shot-up the ranking, and they caught up at the delicate portion of the last task before the pit-stop. Also, wonder if we'll ever ge the precendent of a team giving-up on a Speed-Up. I don't think there's a penalty set-up for that.
Show content
Update for random comment. Catching-up with last night's DWTS US as I wait for TAR-US to start, and why does that "frustration" package about last weeks scores, just felt so familiar, all was missing was a procucer appearing....
Still enjoying how many RI they get to pack the leg. This is something I keep expecting we got more back on TAR US when we got the 90 minute annoucement.
Darren's quips and struggles still really amuse me, Then I am reminded that he and I are the same age.
No RB this leg, but glad that the lotus silk challenge was long, both physical and detail oriented, a hard ARI, with all teams together at the same spot for good while. And that just happened to be the challenge to decide the placements.
Jana & Cor tension, reminds me a lot of how Ron and Christina were at some moments.
Travelling to the pit-stop on foot under that heat. Ouch.

Looking forward to the location of the next leg.

Curious about tomorrow, as we are probably heading into the final non-elim.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2023, 08:31:01 PM by NumfarPTB »

Offline Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2023, 06:16:43 PM »
Cambodia had teams arguing with producers on more than one occasion. We also finally had a Siem Reap leg that didn't rely on the temples or Tonle Sap. Seeing this leg, it feels like any of the remaining four teams could win given the right circumstances.

No RB this leg

There was. It was making one of the 40 brooms.

Offline NumfarPTB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2023, 06:30:19 PM »
Cambodia had teams arguing with producers on more than one occasion. We also finally had a Siem Reap leg that didn't rely on the temples or Tonle Sap. Seeing this leg, it feels like any of the remaining four teams could win given the right circumstances.

No RB this leg

There was. It was making one of the 40 brooms.

Guess they edited out the RB clue then, it went from the detour directly into the transporting the 40 brooms.