Author Topic: TAR Australia 7: Jana & Cornelis Pittman (Mother/Son)  (Read 856 times)

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
TAR Australia 7: Jana & Cornelis Pittman (Mother/Son)
« on: June 08, 2023, 09:47:40 AM »

Jana & Cornelis Pittman
Mother/Son

Australian Commonwealth Gold Medallist and former Olympic athlete Jana Pittman hopes that The Amazing Race Australia will allow her some quality time with her son, Cornelis. "I have six children and he's the eldest, so he's definitely not had a lot of mummy time over the last 15/16 years," she explained adding, "The show has an amazing reputation so I think very few people would say no... I was very, very honoured to be asked."

While Jana is looking forward to travelling to new places and experiencing new cultures, Cornelis had a much more simple answer to what he was excited about: "The food!"

Jana Pittman and son, Cornelis, are raising money for the Royal Hospital for Women

Jana: “If we get lucky, we are putting the $100k towards the Royal Hospital for Women, which is the hospital I work at. It’s the only women’s hospital in NSW which dedicates medical treatment to women and newborn babies. Even though it’s one of the most prestigious hospitals, it’s greatly underfunded, and we really rely heavily on donations to upgrade and to ensure we’re at the frontline of medical services.”
« Last Edit: June 08, 2023, 05:03:01 PM by gamerfan09 »

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR Australia 7: Jana & Cornelis Pittman (Mother/Son)
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2023, 04:07:38 AM »
If Cornelis is only 16, he's the youngest racer ever outside of Family Edition!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2023, 04:17:43 AM by Maanca »