Author Topic: TAR Australia 7: George & Pamela Mladenov (Siblings)  (Read 737 times)

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
TAR Australia 7: George & Pamela Mladenov (Siblings)
« on: June 08, 2023, 09:41:53 AM »

George & Pamela Mladenov
Siblings

This year, George Mladenov became widely regarded as one of the best players -- not just in Australian Survivor, but the entire global franchise. After his incredible time on Heroes v Villains, he's now ready to tackle a whole new challenge alongside his sister.

"When I was a kid, I loved two shows – Survivor and The Amazing Race," he said, adding in true George fashion, "I’ve proven that I’m the best-ever Survivor player, and it’s a second dream-come-true-opportunity for me to play The Amazing Race. And it’s even better that I can bring my little sister Pam with me. I left a legacy behind as the world’s best ever Survivor player, and I’m here to build on my legacy. I want to show that strategy will propel you forward in the race. We might not be the fastest or strongest team, but with my brain and Pam’s beauty, I know we’re the ultimate combination to win.”"

"People can expect George and I to have tantrums, drama, [and] meltdowns," Pam promised, "but what’s going to bring us together is the fact that we’re bonded by blood and this is something that we’ll be able to share for a lifetime."

George Mladenov and sister Pamela are raising money for the Bankstown Women’s Health Centre — a "pillar of the local Bankstown community", George explained. "They help vulnerable women in the community with preventative work in domestic violence, they help build capacity in women from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and, when times got tough during COVID, it was organisations like this that were the backbone of the community."
« Last Edit: June 08, 2023, 05:02:10 PM by gamerfan09 »

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
Re: TAR Australia 7: George & Pamela Mladenov (Siblings)
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2023, 06:45:01 AM »
Alternate Cast Pic