Author Topic: TAR Australia 7: Ben & Jackie Gillies (Married)  (Read 601 times)

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
TAR Australia 7: Ben & Jackie Gillies (Married)
« on: June 08, 2023, 09:37:36 AM »

Ben & Jackie Gillies
Married

Former Silverchair drummer Ben and TV personality Jackie wanted to take on The Amazing Race Australia to experience the adventure and to allow themselves to be present alongside one another.

“Adventure, experience, travel and just being together with Jackie and doing something different. I feel like the essence of the show is that it forces you to live in the moment and be present and it will unfold in front of you. You are completely out of control of your destiny. You just need to be present and enjoy it and I am looking forward to that", Ben said.

While they admit they're both competitive, Jackie also said the duo are a "very fun, happy, out there, passionate couple" who want to experience something amazing. But they've also got their eyes on the prize.

Ben and Jackie Gillies are raising money for the Moira Kelly Creating Hope Foundation — an organisation that provides support for children and displaced women from overseas and in Australia who have not been able to receive help elsewhere.

"She is just an amazing person, and I can’t wait to showcase what she does," Jackie said, adding, "She brings so much awareness and tries to bring medical attention to children that don’t have the opportunity in third world countries. It’s a charity close to our heart."
« Last Edit: June 08, 2023, 05:06:26 PM by gamerfan09 »

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
Re: TAR Australia 7: Ben & Jackie Gillies (Married)
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2023, 07:00:16 AM »
Alternate Cast Pic