Author Topic: TAR Australia 7: Peter Rowsthorn & Frankie Rowsthorn (Father/Daughter)  (Read 624 times)

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Peter Rowsthorn & Frankie Rowsthorn
Father/Daughter

Comedy legend Peter Rowsthorn and comedian daughter Frankie know where their strengths lie when it comes to the competition -- "I think we might form some good alliances with our sense of humour," Frankie said, adding that she was "super excited to have this opportunity with dad, to go away with him... before he dies or something".

"I'm looking forward to the adventure and not knowing what we're going to do every day," Peter added, "It's incredible. I'm excited about the mystery."

Peter Rowsthorn and daughter, Frankie, are raising money for Autism for Allstars

"It's a beautiful organisation," Frankie added, "it gives people with autism the space to be themselves and feel supported."

Peter: “My grandson has autism, so we’re doing it for him. I’m looking forward to the adventure and not knowing what we’re going to do every day, it’s incredible. I’m excited about the mystery. We’ll try and make it fun. We’re here for a job. We’re comedians, so we’re expected to be at least a bit funny, so we’ll try put a bit of humour into it.”
« Last Edit: June 08, 2023, 05:00:17 PM by gamerfan09 »

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
Alternate Cast Pic