Author Topic: DANCING FOR A DREAM 2023 (Bailando por un sueño) - SEASON FINALE! / POLL  (Read 37967 times)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
He talks of the jury, before introducing them, saying that is the best jury in the show's history.

Also, he's talking about the new twists of the show: the no Duel, the deposition zone and the live streaming.
That the competitors are really good and will provide a good performance.

That for him is like the day he started with the first season of Videomatch, the show that begun everything for him. He thanked the support of his family.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Time to introduce the members of the jury.

First, Marcelo Polino. He said that he's back home. They joke about the -1, although he warns that he's got prepared the -2 if something is not of his liking. That better the competitors perform well.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2023, 09:24:09 PM by Alenaveda »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Second, Ángel De Brito. He says that everybody is happy but also nervous. That the level of the contestants is not as good as they expected and some of them will need a wake up call. They will take no enemies.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2023, 09:26:17 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Third, Carolina Ardohain. She can't believe they're doing another season. That she knows everything of the show. She's praising the dancers from the intro. That her scoring will depend of the mood, of the energy on the scenario.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2023, 09:27:31 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Last, Moria Casán. She also can't believe she's back on the show. That after the worst part of the pandemic they're still there. She talks about resilience. She has the best expectations, but the scoring will also depend of the contestants.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2023, 09:28:38 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Time to dance!  :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Carolina Ardohain has the secret vote.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Spoiler:

Low scores night.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
First gala:

Noelia Pompa & Sandro Leone - Score: 13 (Merengue)

video

Camila Homs & Nicolás Fleitas - Score: 10 (Reguetón)

video

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Score by juror: 

(Order of jury: A. De Brito, C. Ardohain, M. Casán & M. Polino)

Noelia Pompa & Sandro Leone: 4 + ? + 5 + 4 = 13

Camila Homs & Nicolás Fleita: 2 + ? + 6 + 2 = 10

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Songs performed on this gala:

Noelia Pompa & Sandro Leone - La dueña del swing (Los Hermanos Rosario) / Después de la playa (Bad Bunny) / El mismo calor (Banda XXI)
Camila Homs & Nicolás Fleita - Te cura (María Becerra) / No_se_ve.mp3 (Emilia Mernes ft. LUDMILLA & Zecca)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Re: DANCING FOR A DREAM 2023 (Bailando por un sueño) - ROUND 1
« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2023, 10:04:53 PM »
Scheduled to perform tomorrow:

Florencia Vigna & Jonathan Lazarte
Anita Martínez & Bicho Gómez
Alexis Quiroga & Martina Peña
Lola Latorre & Rafael Muñiz
Romina Uhrig & Iñaki Iparraguirre

This list is subject to last minute changes.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2023, 10:07:36 PM »
About the rhythms selection: Marcelo explained tonight that production gave the teams (competitors and choreographers) a list of 18 rhythms to be performed during the competition. Once a team pick one, it can't be used again on the season for that team.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #63 on: September 05, 2023, 10:26:05 AM »
The season premiere was the most viewed program of yesterday's prime time; a huge achievement as the show was competing against Argentina Got Talent on Telefé Channel.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #64 on: September 05, 2023, 08:57:15 PM »
Live update:

Right in this moment there's a cream pies' battle between Marcelo, Anita Martinez and Bicho Gómez. And there are more victims coming...

« Last Edit: September 05, 2023, 09:10:49 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #65 on: September 05, 2023, 09:08:13 PM »
Looks we're having another low scores night...

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #66 on: September 05, 2023, 09:34:50 PM »
Second gala:

Florencia Vigna & Jonathan Lazarte - Score: 15 (Bachata)

video

Anita Martínez & Bicho Gómez - Score: 13 (Disco)

video

Alexis Quiroga & Martina Peña - Score: 15 (Cuarteto)

video

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #67 on: September 05, 2023, 09:35:20 PM »
Score by juror:

Florencia Vigna & Jonathan Lazarte: 4 + ? + 6 + 5 = 15

Anita Martínez & Bicho Gómez: 2 + ? + 8 + 3 = 13

Alexis Quiroga & Martina Peña: 5 + ? + 8 + 2 = 15

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #68 on: September 05, 2023, 09:35:48 PM »

Florencia Vigna & Jonathan Lazarte - Sabor a tí (Flor Vigna ft. Sael)
Anita Martínez & Bicho Gómez - Gimmie, gimmie, gimmie / Voulez-vous (ABBA)
Alexis Quiroga & Martina Peña - Luck Ra Mission 15 (Alan Gomez & Luck Ra)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #69 on: September 06, 2023, 06:16:21 PM »
Scheduled to perform tonight:

Charlotte Caniggia & Jesus Vinent Herrera
Constanza Romero & José Díaz
Tomás Holder & Agostina Caute
Eva Bargiela & Uriel Luna Sambrán
Noel Barrionuevo & Sergio Cabrera

This list is subject to last minute changes.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #70 on: September 06, 2023, 06:34:49 PM »
Something I didn't mentioned yesterday. At the end of the program, Marcelo take a time to remember former contestant Silvina Luna, who passed away Thursday last week at the age of 43 years, due to complications related to medical malpractice after a plastic surgery procedure done in 2011 that left her with a acute chronic renal failure (she was in dialysis for the last couple years) and hypercalcemia.

She was waiting for a transplant...

« Last Edit: September 06, 2023, 06:44:52 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #71 on: September 06, 2023, 09:18:54 PM »
First 0 of the season, this time from Marcelo Polino. The victims, Tomás Holder & Agostina Caute.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #72 on: September 06, 2023, 09:45:14 PM »
Third gala:

Constanza Romero & José Díaz - Score: 17 (Urban mix)

video

Charlotte Caniggia & Jesus Vinent Herrera - Score: 14 (Disco)

video

Tomás Holder & Agostina Caute - Score: 5 (Cuarteto)

video

Noel Barrionuevo & Sergio Cabrera - Score: 10 (Disco Funk)

video

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #73 on: September 06, 2023, 09:45:42 PM »
Score by juror:

Constanza Romero & José Díaz: 7 + ? + 6 + 4 = 17

Charlotte Caniggia & Jesus Vinent Herrera: 5 + ? + 5 + 4 = 14

Tomás Holder & Agostina Caute: 2 + ? + 3 + 0 = 5

Noel Barrionuevo & Sergio Cabrera: 3 + ? + 5 + 2 = 10

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #74 on: September 06, 2023, 09:46:18 PM »

Constanza Romero & José Díaz - Jagger.mp3 (Emilia Mernes) / Los del espacio X Danza Kuduro (Mashup) (Mati Guerra & Vilu Gontero)
Charlotte Caniggia & Jesus Vinent Herrera - About damn time (Purple Disco Machine Remix) (Lizzo)
Tomás Holder & Agostina Caute - La cabaña (La K'onga) / Ya no vuelvas (Versión Cuarteto) (Luck Ra, La K'onga & Ke personajes)
Noel Barrionuevo & Sergio Cabrera - Será que no me amas (Hex Hector Remix) / Suave (Darío Gomez & Vlad Díaz Mix) (Luis Miguel)