Author Topic: Re: TAR Austtralia 6 Finale Episode LIVE SHOW UPDATES & DISCUSSION Thread  (Read 703 times)

Offline kyleisalive

• RFF Full Member
"Head to 10 and apply. This could be you next season." Yeah, about that, Beau...

Lol-- Beau is on socials right now saying not to jump the gun on cancellation rumours, but we still have people here doomsaying.  Come on now.

The finale for this season was top-notch with deserving winners, and here we are focusing on an unconfirmed negative.

Page is open for preliminary casting, which is more than would be happening if they just said no outright: https://10play.com.au/the-amazing-race-australia/articles/register-your-interest-for-the-amazing-race-australia-season-4/tpa191127npasz
Continuing to put out the fatalist word that TAR AUS is for sure going in the scrap heap is a good way to convince people it shouldn't exist.  Why not focus a bit more on supporting the show instead of mourning it before it's dead?

Offline Joberio

• RFF Sr. Member
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO AMY & MAYA, WINNERS OF TAR25!
Re: TAR Austtralia 6 Finale Episode LIVE SHOW UPDATES & DISCUSSION Thread
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2022, 03:53:37 PM »
The finale for this season was top-notch with deserving winners
I think we can agree to disagree on that one.  Once I found out they'd won, I decided NOT to catch up on the remainder of the season.