The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

TAR Australia Cancelled? (2011-2022?) UPDATE: Nope!

(1/11) > >>

gamerfan09:
Not a surprise given how down it was this year, but Paramount just held their upfronts announcing their slate of shows in 2022.

The Amazing Race Australia was nowhere to be found. Safe to say that after six seasons and eleven years, the Race has come to an end.

Source: https://tvtonight.com.au/2022/10/2023-upfronts-paramount.html

gamerfan09:
On top of this, while all the other shows that got renewed are posting their 2023 upfront news, the TAR Australia social media pages have updated the wording for the finale this Sunday.

Instead of "Grand Final" it simply says "The Amazing Race Australia concludes".

It's axed on 10.

Joberio:
Honestly, with the oversaturation of teams the last two seasons and the piss-poor way they handled COVID this season, is it any wonder that it was axed?

And yeah, this network axed it.  Another network could always buy and revive it.

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: Joberio on October 06, 2022, 04:34:12 AM ---Honestly, with the oversaturation of teams the last two seasons and the piss-poor way they handled COVID this season, is it any wonder that it was axed?

And yeah, this network axed it.  Another network could always buy and revive it.

--- End quote ---

Already hopping in before the inevitable smart-ass response from other people in this forum who have done nothing but complain and complain and complain about 10 TARAUS to say that that's not happening because this season flopped and is apparently the worst thing ever to happen to TAR as a worldwide franchise, etc. etc. etc.

strawberryblonde:
This is so sad but I’m not surprised. This season wasn’t that entertaining.  This season made me miss TARAU4 and I wasn’t the biggest fan of that season.

I wish Channel 10 listened to last year’s feedback and dropped it to 12 legs and a smaller cast.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version