Author Topic: TAR Australia 6 Episode 16 LIVE SHOW UPDATES and DISCUSSION Thread  (Read 901 times)

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
TAR Australia 6 Episode 16 LIVE SHOW UPDATES and DISCUSSION Thread
« on: September 28, 2022, 02:35:15 AM »
:conf: Happy TAR Australia Episode Day!!! :conf:

IMPORTANT! Even though we are a spoiler board, we do NOT want to have the episode spoiled while it is airing.

SO PLEASE ** NO  OUTCOMES ** to be posted before the show is done airing!

And to protect the unspoiled, NO FUTURE SPOILERS EVER!

Anyone breaking these rules is at BIG risk.  :browsie:

Otherwise, come watch with us for the best viewing party in town!! :party:

Have FUN everyone and :tu for joining us!!

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR Australia 6 Episode 16 LIVE SHOW UPDATES and DISCUSSION Thread
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2022, 10:21:13 AM »
With that, Amazing Race Australia has covered all 3 of the main countries of North America - Canada in Season 2, USA in Season 3, and now Mexico.

A very so-so leg until they got to the Roadblock - just WOW! I love seeing places like it and kudos to the editing and music choice when the first team went through.

Show content
Of course it had to be non-elimination when Flo 2.0 and her husband get last. The only team left I really want gone 🙄 Though I respect Chelsea for facing up to her fear in the water.

U-Turn in tomorrow's episode! Haven't seen one of those in a while, not in the last 2 US seasons nor Canada 8
« Last Edit: September 28, 2022, 10:24:43 AM by Maanca »

Online Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2022, 07:31:52 PM »
I'm sorry but that edit of Beau with a sombrero.  :funny:

Quite a variety of factors led to teams working together more than usual this season. Not to much to the first task outside of the grossness factor. Getting the piņatas to drop looked really frustrating. I don't blame what
Show content
Kelly & Georgia
did. The color task was more matching than memorization. Not a fan of the bottle neck at the rope making task. Roadblock was straightforward, but it's nice that they have been choosing some really great locations lately. Helps that they are using a new country and an underutilized region in the Yucatan.

Show content
Interesting to see a KOR this late into the season.

Offline NumfarPTB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2022, 07:57:44 PM »
I don't think this leg needed the "90 minutes", it could've been more tightly edited, it could work fine as a 60 minute episode , with some of the fat cut out, like the wait for the HOO.
The house color ARI was extremely challenging. Was annoyed that teams that finished couldn't cover their work.
I found out recently that I quite fine with caves, so really enjoyed the cave RB.
The penalty was understandable, it was getting on haybales levels of frustration. But the fact that it was only 10 minute penalty feels like a joke.
Loved that teams had to basically power walk to the pit stop. Must be frustrating for teams that this was a KOR, when they were expecting some down time.