Author Topic: There Will Be Many Firsts This Season (Premiere Questionnaire)  (Read 1007 times)

Offline ghmorello

• RFF Sr. Member
There Will Be Many Firsts This Season (Premiere Questionnaire)
« on: September 13, 2022, 11:07:36 PM »
1. Are you excited for an all new season of The Amazing Race?
2. What do you think of the cast?
3. Out of the teams, which one(s) is/are your favorite?
4. And which one(s) is/are your least favorite?
5. Who will go on to win the Race?
6. Who will win the 1st leg?
7. Who will be the 1st team to be Philiminated?
8. Who says the 1st title quote and why?
9. Did you have many firsts in your life?

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
Re: There Will Be Many Firsts This Season (Premiere Questionnaire)
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2022, 12:30:07 AM »
1. Are you excited for an all new season of The Amazing Race?
Extremely excited! Words can't explain how much I'm ready for this season!  :conf: :cheer: :woohoo:

2. What do you think of the cast?
I quite like the cast! I'm looking forward to seeing how they go throughout the Race

3. Out of the teams, which one(s) is/are your favorite?
Emily & Molly. What an amazing backstory!

4. And which one(s) is/are your least favorite?
Quinton & Mattie, but here's hoping they'll go on me, once the Race begins!

5. Who will go on to win the Race?
Derek & Claire

6. Who will win the 1st leg?
Marcus & Michael

7. Who will be the 1st team to be Philiminated?
Aastha & Nina

8. Who says the 1st title quote and why?
Lumumba

9. Did you have many firsts in your life?
I suppose I do! :0328:

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2022, 03:00:41 AM »
1. Are you excited for an all-new season of The Amazing Race? Yes I am.
2. What do you think of the cast? I think twelve is too many people, but let's see how this plays out.
3. Out of the teams, which one(s) is/are your favorite? Emily & Molly have a unique relationship.
4. And which one(s) is/are your least favorite? Rex & Tim
5. Who will go on to win the Race? I suspect one team is the winner, but I will reveal a major spoiler in the process so no.
6. Who will win the 1st leg? Idk
7. Who will be the 1st team to be Philiminated? Aastha & Nina
8. Who says the 1st title quote and why? Phil at the starting line.
9. Did you have many firsts in your life? Usually it's first from bottom.  :funny:
« Last Edit: September 21, 2022, 04:50:54 AM by redskevin88 »

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2022, 10:08:31 AM »
1. Absolutely stoked! I've been craving some TAR lately and can't wait to have it for dinner every Wednesday for the rest of this year.  :jam:

2. Very diverse, incredibly competent racers. I'm so happy we have a rare occurrence of a 12-team cast, with seemingly no mid-leg elimination this time around (no jinx please). We have a good mix of teams with different skill sets, humor, dynamics, and upbringings, though I am a little fixated on the fact that they cast multiple racers with choreography backgrounds. It's a bit repetitive.

3. Glenda & Lumumba! Their humor on the video profile brightened me up the moment I watched and I would love for them to grace my TV screen.

4. Rex specifically because I don't like how he cockily ran his mouth to the point the Jets AND Bills were in the ground during his tenure. He failed his teammates and became an ineffective coach for not adjusting his defense strategy. He's a lively guy on broadcast and owned up to the foot thing recently on his return to the Pat McAfee Show so maybe he'll turn over a new leaf on the show. I do get TAR23 Marie vibes from him for some reason so hopefully, he can win me over. But it's gonna be difficult.

5. Phil Keoghan. :funny: He's always on the Finish Line first.

6. Probably Marcus & Michael. They seem like really strong competitors, and their military background could help them stay focused on the goal and power through like Rachel & Dave in TAR20.

7. I think it might be Quinton & Mattie. I can see them getting into a tiff early on and it ends up being their downfall.

8. Nobody. I feel like ever since we dug deeper into the title quote frauds where certain racers didn't even say the quote on broadcast, I feel like it's a producer-made one. And also, we never got someone who said the quote in the premiere last season. Let's prove myself wrong here on Wednesday, please. :tup:

9. Yes, every day is full of firsts no matter if we see it or not. No day is the same exact combination of actions regardless of how mundane or routine life is.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)