Author Topic: TAR Australia 6: Sam & Alex (Flamboyant Friends)  (Read 600 times)

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
TAR Australia 6: Sam & Alex (Flamboyant Friends)
« on: August 21, 2022, 08:00:00 PM »

Sam & Alex
Flamboyant Friends, SA

Sam and Alex met at school 10 years ago, and the two friends both identify as LGBTQIA+. Sam is not often seen without his designer bag or heard without his big booming voice. Alex is a smart, kind person, who is always happy to take one for the team. They call each other and everyone angel, because they can’t remember everyone’s names!

While Alex walks six kilometres every day and does spin classes, Sam doesn’t exercise unless it is dancing. They have the finish line in their sights, and in order to win, they would use people’s underestimation of them to outwit the other teams. Winning would mean Sam could spend less time working, and more time writing music, and Alex could finally own a car and move out of home.

GET TO KNOW SAM
What are you looking forward to the least on The Amazing Race Australia?
If Beau has to eliminate us (hopefully it’s not my fault).

What’s the best and worst part of travelling with your teammate?
Having my best friend with me traveling is the ultimate! Experiencing things together instead of telling him about it. But Alex loves to sleep talk and snore.

GET TO KNOW ALEX
Have you travelled with your teammate before? If so, where to?
We have been to Bali, Tasmania, and done a mission trip to Coober Pedy.

Do you have any hobbies or interests?
I love to go op shopping, I’m always on the lookout for anything nostalgic. I also have a collection of over 50 pairs of Converse shoes but none are going with me on The Race because I don’t want blisters. I love to do my spin classes with friends, it gives me a thrill when I’m on that bike.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 11:40:29 PM by BourkieBoy »