Author Topic: TAR Australia 6: Paul & Rachel (Dad & Daughter Brokers)  (Read 576 times)

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
TAR Australia 6: Paul & Rachel (Dad & Daughter Brokers)
« on: August 21, 2022, 07:55:13 PM »

Paul & Rachel
Dad & Daughter Brokers

Paul and Rachel are an intelligent, outgoing and fun-loving father and daughter duo. Both are successful mortgage brokers – Rachel is a top emerging broker, and Paul has been awarded many accolades over his years. The two hang out together, talk work together and love watching AFL together. They have a close bond and have watched many seasons of the show together. They would use this knowledge to strategize in The Race.

Through all the dad jokes, Paul is very supportive of his daughter and they get along like friends. Paul and Rachel are doing The Race to fulfil their dream as father and daughter, undertaking the ultimate adventure challenge.

GET TO KNOW PAUL
Do you have any hobbies or interests?
Travelling both internationally and with my wife in our caravan, reading, fishing and bike riding.

What is your proudest achievement in life?
My family! I love my two daughters so much and they make me and my wife very proud.

GET TO KNOW RACHEL
Why do you want to be on The Amazing Race Australia?
I have watched it with my dad since I was a young girl – we always said we’d do it one day together. It would be a dream come true!

What are you looking forward to the most on The Amazing Race Australia?
Going to all sorts of different countries and meeting lifelong friends.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 11:55:02 PM by BourkieBoy »