Author Topic: TAR Australia 6: Lauren & Steph (Cop Couple)  (Read 562 times)

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
TAR Australia 6: Lauren & Steph (Cop Couple)
« on: August 21, 2022, 07:40:00 PM »

Lauren & Steph
Cop Couple, WA

Lauren and Steph are partners at work and at home. They have known each other for two years through working as policewomen, and although they are complete opposites, their dynamic works. Steph is easily excitable, very organised and quick witted. She likes to do the job once and get it right. Lauren is slightly more reserved, slightly less organised and relaxed. Coming from a big family, she is very competitive, especially during board game nights!

Described as ‘a couple of strong lady coppers’, they want to win to prove they can support each other through anything, and they would use the prize money to buy a house together.

GET TO KNOW LAUREN
What would you do with the prize money?
I would pay off my mortgage, complete all my renovations and then move on to buying a house in my favourite suburb with Steph.

What are you looking forward to the most on The Amazing Race Australia?
I’m really excited to travel with Steph to new places and experience road blocks and detours, and potentially attempt a fast forward. I’ve been a huge fan of the show for years and the idea of getting to compete and complete these challenges is so exciting. I can’t wait to be placed into challenging situations and experience the complete unknown.

GET TO KNOW STEPH
What do you think will be your biggest advantage or strength in The Race?
I think as Police Officers we have a broad, diverse skill set that is unique and applicable to The Race. We can communicate extremely well with other, members of the public, our race mates and each other.

What type of people do you find it difficult to get along with?
I don’t like people who bully others and put people down.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 11:50:47 PM by BourkieBoy »