Author Topic: TAR Australia 6: Flick & Gabby (Barista Sisters)  (Read 466 times)

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
TAR Australia 6: Flick & Gabby (Barista Sisters)
« on: August 21, 2022, 06:50:00 PM »

Flick & Gabby
Barista Sisters, VIC

Flick and Gabby are out to prove sisters do it for themselves. Not only do they work side-by-side at their café every day, they’re in The Race to win and will do anything to make it happen. In true sisterly fashion, expect a lot of fights and disagreements, but at the end of the day they know they’ll always make up no matter what. Super fit from training daily, they’ll push themselves to their physical and emotional limits and vow to be the most competitive team The Race has ever seen.

GET TO KNOW FLICK
Why do you want to be on The Amazing Race Australia?
I think it’ll be crazy fun, an incredible experience and something special to share with my sister. Plus, the chance to win some mental cash!

What do you hope to accomplish on The Race?
I hope to show the world that young women who maybe look as though they are not very hands on, can work as hard as anybody else and get stuck into any situation.

GET TO KNOW GABBY
What excites and scares you most about traveling?
Both exciting and scary at the same time is the unknown! Some of the best things come out of scary situations though - that’s why it’s so exciting!

What do you think will be your biggest advantage or strength in The Race?
Our biggest strength is that we work together seven days a week owning a business. We know how to handle stress together.