Author Topic: TAR Australia 6: Bren & Anja (Vegan Warriors)  (Read 425 times)

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
TAR Australia 6: Bren & Anja (Vegan Warriors)
« on: August 21, 2022, 06:35:09 PM »

Bren & Anja
Vegan Warriors, WA

Bren and Anja met at an animal rights activist event seven years ago, doing what they both enjoy the most – to stand up and be the voice of the voiceless. Hugely compassionate, they’re in The Race to prove you don’t need to be fit, young and glam to put yourself out of your comfort zone and give it a go. In a race that’s proved to be a challenge for vegans in the past, the pair are willing to give anything a go, so long as they’re not side-tracked by helping animals they come across along the way!

GET TO KNOW BREN
Why do you want to be on The Amazing Race Australia?
To show viewers that no matter what your age, if you have a dream, go for it. To show viewers that vegans are just normal people who don’t eat or use animal products or ingredients. Anyone can be vegan. For the animals, for the environment, for our health.

What do you hope to accomplish on The Race?
To see as many countries as possible. To experience things I’ve never done before. To meet people of different cultures. To overcome fears and phobias. To show viewers that you don’t have to be young and fit to do well on The Amazing Race Australia.

GET TO KNOW ANJA
What would you do with the prize money?
I would put some in our mortgage, give some to my grown-up kids to cover some university fees, will give some to friends but mainly to donate to animal sanctuaries and our local greyhound adoption organisation.

What’s the best and worst part of travelling with your teammate?
The best part is Bren, she is good fun and easy going. The worst part may be the snoring but it’s not a big deal, I’ve got ear plugs.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 11:45:59 PM by BourkieBoy »