Author Topic: TAR Australia 6: Crystal & Reem (Middle Eastern Mates)  (Read 414 times)

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
TAR Australia 6: Crystal & Reem (Middle Eastern Mates)
« on: August 21, 2022, 06:45:05 PM »

Crystal & Reem
Middle Eastern Mates, NSW

Besties for over 14 years, Crystal and Reem are super modern women living in very traditional worlds. While Crystal has a strong Christian faith, Reem is a proud Muslim woman, and both are fluent in Arabic, something they’re hoping will give them an advantage on The Race. Racing around the world to prove they have what it takes to push themselves to their limits, Crystal will be the backbone of the team, pushing Reem along to get the job done. Determined not to let their bickering sideline their progress, they’re in it to score a house deposit if they win.

GET TO KNOW CRYSTAL
What do you hope to accomplish on The Race?
To prove to myself that I can achieve anything.

What’s the best and worst part of travelling with your teammate?
Best part is Reem is easy-going and pushes me to try new things. Worst part is Reem can be bossy.

GET TO KNOW REEM
What do you think will be your biggest advantage or strength in The Race?
Emotional intelligence and paying attention to detail.

Tell us a bit about your life and upbringing.
I was brought up in a tight-knit Lebanese-Australian Muslim family. My family is the greatest blessing in life. Growing up I struggled at times with my identity, but now I know who I am and every day I choose to go beyond labels and just be authentically me!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2022, 12:00:07 AM by BourkieBoy »