Author Topic: TAR Australia 6: Chelsea & Jamus (Engaged Parents)  (Read 910 times)

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
TAR Australia 6: Chelsea & Jamus (Engaged Parents)
« on: August 21, 2022, 06:40:00 PM »

Chelsea & Jamus
Engaged Parents, QLD

Engaged with two little ones, Chelsea and Jamus are in The Race to win and help them buy their family dream home. Describing their relationship as “I’m the spice and he’s the sweetener!”, Chelsea and Jamus will need to work together in a big way. Chelsea’s slight OCD tendencies and Jamus’ laidback teddy bear approach to problems will either help or hinder their experience in The Race. Keeping their eye on the prize, the pair are doing this for their family.

GET TO KNOW CHELSEA
Why do you want to be on The Amazing Race Australia?
It is a once in a lifetime opportunity. What a way to travel huh? Not many can say they have travelled by way of being a part of The Amazing Race Australia. I also want to challenge myself by putting myself in situations that I know I wouldn’t experience, most likely ever, if it wasn’t for getting into The Race.

What do you hope to accomplish on The Race?
I honestly hope to come home more chill! I want to be able to relax in situations I wouldn’t normally. I want to let Jamus take control of situations, rather than me feeling the need to always be in control.

GET TO KNOW JAMUS
If you could describe yourself in five words, what would they be?
Funny, not serious, a joker, emotional, brave.

What is the biggest challenge or weakness you’ll need to overcome?
Snakes!

What do you think will be your biggest advantage or strength in The Race?
Running long distance.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR Australia 6: Chelsea & Jamus (Engaged Parents)
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2023, 10:54:46 PM »
As per Chelsea's Instagram stories posted today, they have broken up and called off their engagement after being together for almost 10 years. Their split is amicable and both will remain as parents to their kids.

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR Australia 6: Chelsea & Jamus (Engaged Parents)
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2023, 11:03:38 PM »
Aw :(

I hate to say it, but the race gave the sense they might have been headed there, if that's how they talk to each other at home. Communication is key to a strong relationship.