Author Topic: TAR Australia 6: Angel & Frankie (Church Friends)  (Read 520 times)

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
TAR Australia 6: Angel & Frankie (Church Friends)
« on: August 21, 2022, 06:30:07 PM »

Angel & Frankie
Church Friends, QLD

Angel and Frankie met attending church and formed a firm friendship focused on faith. While neither have travelled overseas together, they are confident they’re going to nail any obstacle that stands in their way. A former flight attendant, Angel will use her travel smarts to get them where they need to go, and Frankie has a cast iron stomach and will smash all the weird and wonderful food challenges. With their faith on their side, failure is not an option. Not in it solely for the money, they believe they were born for this.

GET TO KNOW ANGEL
What are you looking forward to the most on The Amazing Race Australia?
I’m honestly just looking forward to the adventure, the experience, and to be able to see more of the world. Travelling is my passion and COVID kind of ruined that for me for a while. So I’m so glad to be able to get out and explore more.

What’s the best place both in Australia and in the world you have visited and why?
I’m going to be biased here and say the best place in Australia is Brisbane! It’s such a beautiful city. No matter where I go in the world, I always end up back in Brissie. I’ve been blessed and fortunate enough to see so much of the world. I’ve actually lost count of how many countries I’ve travelled to. I would probably pick Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, Egypt then maybe Mexico.

GET TO KNOW FRANKIE
What do you hope to accomplish on The Race?
Win The Race, but also prove why I want to be on The Race, as so many people are backing us and I really want to make them all proud. I want to show that Angel and I are a great team. But I hope to accomplish something that I lack and that’s to be a better communicator. I hope to come out of this being open, and able to communicate better than I have.

What is the biggest challenge or weakness you’ll need to overcome?
Fear of spiders and snakes, and potentially some eating challenges as I am sometimes a picky eater
« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 11:55:46 PM by BourkieBoy »