Author Topic: CUSA1: Ep 1: "The United States of Challenge" (7/6/2022) LIVE DISCUSSIONS HERE!  (Read 1842 times)

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
THE CHALLENGE: USA PREMIERE PREVIEW

A behind-the-scenes look at THE CHALLENGE: USA, an all-new edition of MTV's hit reality global franchise, which will air for the first time ever on CBS. 28 fan favorites from SURVIVOR, BIG BROTHER, THE AMAZING RACE and LOVE ISLAND will compete in the most grueling mental and physical competitions they have ever faced for the chance to win $500,000 and a spot on THE CHALLENGE: GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP. The 90-minute premiere of THE CHALLENGE: USA airs Wednesday, July 6 (9:30-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/w3u8Fu-3enQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/w3u8Fu-3enQ</a>
« Last Edit: July 06, 2022, 03:11:41 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: CUSA1: Ep 1: "The United States of Challenge"
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2022, 02:35:48 PM »
The FIRST THREE MINUTES of The Challenge: USA

TJ stops by the house to let the challengers know what they can expect on this season of The Challenge: USA. #TheChallengeUSA premieres WED JULY 6 at 9:30p on CBS.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/G934MjScS2g" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/G934MjScS2g</a>
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Feel free to discuss the first episode during and after the show here. Enjoy!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Commentary and comments welcome!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
Just watched to see the Amazing Race representatives, (got no prior clue who the others are besides Enzo and Tyson, unfortunately), and it definitely gives off a Tough As Nails + Big Brother premise. I'm actually surprised none of the Tough As Nails contestants were cast for this show, but insisted on casting from Love Island. Their everyday-man physical strength and tight-knit collaboration would've been such a unique contrast and brought more attention to that series.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Love that idea Rachel. It would have made for a better show than using so many BB/Love Island players.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
The location for the first task was this one: Ingeniero Huergo Av. 723. The building used to belong to one of phone companies operating in Buenos Aires and it was left empty some years ago.

"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Also notice that the entrance of the building looks similar to the one where the competitors arrive at the beginning of the episode.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
I also recognized another location presented at the beginning of the episode: the Presidente Perón Stadium, home of the Racing Club soccer team, in the city of Avellaneda, on the province of Buenos Aires; that is located only 15 minutes distance from the location of the first task.

Offline RealLifed

• RFF Not So Newbie
Pretty good episode and I liked how they explained everyone's backstory incase people didn't watch any of the four feeder shows.  Definitely refreshing so far, I've been finding the MTV main series to be getting pretty stale for the past 2-3 seasons.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2022, 12:05:22 PM by RealLifed »

Offline RealLifed

• RFF Not So Newbie
I also recognized another location presented at the beginning of the episode: the Presidente Perón Stadium, home of the Racing Club soccer team, in the city of Avellaneda, on the province of Buenos Aires; that is located only 15 minutes distance from the location of the first task.

I'm really liking how they're filming in a lot of urban areas this season tbh! its been a while since the main series has really done something like this

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
The white tower in the background is the Space Tower, located in the Parque de la Ciudad of the city of Buenos Aires. In that area were hosted the 2018 Summer Youth Olympics.