The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

TAR AUS 6 DISCUSSION of the LIVE SPOILERS

(1/67) > >>

georgiapeach:

THIS THREAD IS THE WORKZONE OF ALL THE LIVE SIGHTINGS.

This is where ALL the spoiler speculation/discussion of the TAR AUS 6 race goes, NOT in the LIVE thread. It is where we try to thrash out what the LIVE sightings mean.

(If the start is pre-announced LIVE, then we will use that thread for all sightings Start to Airport Departure.)

ALL Discussion of the LIVE Sightings and comments on them go here!

As always, per RFF's practices, we do not spoil the start location (if known) or any non-revealed teams until it is believed that the teams are safely underway. We would never want to put a team in jeopardy or cause them distress or interfere with the actual running of the race. Info on future legs may also occasionally be protected for those reasons. But if you have info to share beforehand, we would love to know, so please feel free to PM or email me! Spoilers are treasured!

This thread will be opened once the race is beginning.  :tup:

:ghug:

stunami:
What do we think the sighting means by Belgium?
Are they going to Belgium, or he/she things the gold-short team is from Belgium?

georgiapeach:
We have no idea. Not a leg pretty sure.

Maanca:
If there's no cameras, what this looks like is they're entering hotel sequester. Which means they're starting soon.

At least we already have visuals of a couple teams!

I ♥ TAR:
2 teams sighted were surrounded by crew and one of them even had TAR envelope in his hands so I do not think it's sequester. This looks like they started already.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version