Author Topic: Which team deserves to get the most hate?  (Read 1173 times)

Offline Herandirenity

• RFF Newbie
Which team deserves to get the most hate?
« on: February 03, 2022, 01:03:50 AM »
On this current season of The Amazing Race, which team out of all the teams is the one that should get the most hate?

Offline Dom

• RFF Timeliner
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Which team deserves to get the most hate?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2022, 01:12:31 AM »
I don't think any team deserves to receive hate

Offline TARstorian

• RFF Full Member
    • TARstorian.
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2022, 06:17:18 AM »
I don't think folks on RFF typically respond to threads like this. A thread like this would fit in better with one of the Facebook groups online.
I have been to 63 countries. I have met Phil Keoghan, Jon Montgomery, Allan Wu, Elise and Bertram in person. I visited Joe & Bill in Hawaii, JK & Mike in Singapore, and Rovilson in Manila. I attended the TAR 28, 29, and 34 finales.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2022, 08:53:58 AM »
HATE? Hate is not an option here.

While we occasionally dislike someone's behavior, we don't HATE here. We LOVE our racers and their willingness to take on being filmed nearly continuously. We understand that they are often lost, exhausted, hungry and stressed to the max. And that may sometimes result in actions and behaviors that even the racers may regret later.

But no.... HATE is not something you will generally find here. Big discussions on what teams did poorly or wonderfully, how they could have done better, how tasks affected them, where they went wrong.

But I LOVE this show and LOVE the locations, the tasks, and seeing how people react to being under incredible stress and exhaustion.

:2hearts: :2hearts: :2hearts: :2hearts: :2hearts: :luvya: :2hearts: :2hearts: :2hearts: :2hearts: :2hearts:
« Last Edit: February 03, 2022, 09:58:27 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.