Author Topic: TAR Australia Season 6 (2022) News/Media/Speculation Thread (POSSIBLE SPOILERS!)  (Read 23686 times)

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
Any news about filming? When should we start looking for sightings?

Offline H_E_L_L_O

• RFF Full Member
should we expect filming to start some time this week?

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
All they really have to do is take pointers from how the US version did it, though not sure they'll have the budget for a private jet.

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
Is this happening or not?

Offline ovalorange

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Not sure, we all have the same set of info.

Casting said end of Feb filming which means it could be any day now. Maybe they pushed it back, we have no idea. Start to look for sightings, because we can't really confirm until we see them.

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
Beau is silent on Instagram for like 3 days I think they may started filming this already.

Offline Brannockdevice

• RFF Sr. Member
Should we expect a starting line in Australia? Or another international starting like South Korea or Switzerland?
"Exploration is really the essence of the human spirit." -Frank Borman

Offline Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Beau is silent on Instagram for like 3 days I think they may started filming this already.

He just posted an IG story of running shoes.  :gman:

Offline Jjw26

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

He just posted an IG story of running shoes.  :gman:

But an hour after that he posted a photo of him at a Gym in Sydney so unless it's an old pic, I don't think it's started yet.

Offline H_E_L_L_O

• RFF Full Member
My guess is that after Morocco they’re gonna move on to Iberia (my guess would be Spain), possibly head up to France or the British Isles before going westward to the Americas.

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
They could do a sort of reverse TAR33 route. A large chunk in Europe and also the US and Canada have eased up on restrictions recently. So those are possibilities too.

Offline H_E_L_L_O

• RFF Full Member
I would assume that this outbreak has caused some last minute changes to the route. Maybe replace a couple of big city legs in favor of more rural locations.

Offline Avid

• RFF Sr. Member
I feel like the 10 statement was so confident meaning it came after they filmed a Scott episode..They could be in leg 6 or 7 by now , heading into another country..  Can some one pull up a bio of Scott.. I think beau will catch up next country...His last instagram story was a day ago..i forgot to save it..he seemed on a private jet

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Again guys...please be sure you are posting in the right thread.

This for news and media and general spec.

ROUTES etc have their own places.

Please be sure you are in the correct threads so that your info can be better appreciated.

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I was expecting this season to be aired during summer but not a single promo for this dropped yet so I am wondering now.

https://tvtonight.com.au/2022/07/audiences-ready-for-something-new-says-10.html#comment-678182

Any word on when The Amazing Race Australia is returning?
  • Yes after Masked Singer.

Offline Parasparopagraho

• RFF Frantic Poster
^

So based on past Masked Singer seasons, a premiere date in either September or October.

Offline mjharmstone

• RFF Jr. Member
    • You Are Team No. Podcast
EDIT: Ignore me!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2022, 06:53:55 AM by mjharmstone »

Offline Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
^

So based on past Masked Singer seasons, a premiere date in either September or October.

August 7 premiere for Masked Singer. Season should last about a month.

https://tvtonight.com.au/2022/07/returning-the-masked-singer-2.html

Offline Parasparopagraho

• RFF Frantic Poster
Called it!

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
Hmmmm, I really do hope this season isn't actually titled The Amazing Race: Around The World...

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Hmmmm, I really do hope this season isn't actually titled The Amazing Race: Around The World...

The clues still say The Amazing Race Australia, but they are sub-heading the season Around The World after the 'at home' version last year. Promo looks fab, as always! Can't wait to meet the teams properly!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Joberio

• RFF Sr. Member
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO AMY & MAYA, WINNERS OF TAR25!
Is there a place to stream this when the season starts?  Would love to know in advance.

Offline Parasparopagraho

• RFF Frantic Poster
So the first three legs in Morocco appear to be spread across Marrakech, Chefchaouen, and Ouarzazate at minimum via either Melbourne or Sydney; half-expecting Casablanca and/or Tangier to pop up in some configuration at this rate.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.