Author Topic: TAR 33 (2nd Try!) Bitch, Moan, and Squeal HERE! (Spoilers)  (Read 20163 times)

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 33 (2nd Try!) Bitch, Moan, and Squeal HERE! (Spoilers)
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2021, 07:52:27 AM »
I think there are 2 legs in UK considering that big gap in the data from the plane.

Offline Avid

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2021, 09:11:38 AM »
The devil works hard, but the Amazing Race crew works harder...  }:>..no leaked pics in a week,  and we are monitoring the tar plane, social media.. But nothing.  They have all there bases covered this season...heading into week 2 in 2 days....on the other hand ray hasn't posted anything in a while, he is a frequent instagram poster....but Caro posted....hmmm. could ray have..but no I doubt it
« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 09:17:14 AM by Avid »

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2021, 07:15:48 PM »
The devil works hard, but the Amazing Race crew works harder...  }:>..no leaked pics in a week,  and we are monitoring the tar plane, social media.. But nothing.  They have all there bases covered this season...heading into week 2 in 2 days....on the other hand ray hasn't posted anything in a while, he is a frequent instagram poster....but Caro posted....hmmm. could ray have..but no I doubt it
At least now we know they are taking socially distancing VERY seriously :conf:
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Avid

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2021, 05:22:57 AM »
Ya some one talked about Greece...is it possible to get info on planes landing on Monday.. This will help us know which country they are in now  :d025:

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2021, 08:07:28 AM »
Greece as a possibility. Thessaloniki & Halkidiki, breathtaking locations  :2hearts:
« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 08:12:54 AM by TARUSAFan »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2021, 02:09:22 PM »
Locations are not bitching...go to discussion please.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2021, 02:10:36 PM »
I guess leg 4 and 3 will be in London or Belfast or UK. Then we shall see how the plane moves... But I have a feeling  that since 3 teams may b out,  means less crew, less contestants. 7 teams don't need a private plane.... That's where they will wing it with other carriers..Am just guessing..what do u think :welcome: :didimiss: :)x

It is a whole NEW RACE AVID.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Malcooolm

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Ladies and gentleman...Miss California!
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2021, 05:27:11 PM »
I hope that if it is a whole new race, they at least acknowledge that they're starting over. It would annoy me if they tried to pretend like these teams have never raced or met each other before.
Love, an unapologetic Lisa & Michelle stan

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2021, 06:11:39 PM »
Wouldn't bother me either way.

I'm just glad we have a race out there filming, with many of the contestants able to return, and whether they choose to pay mention to the previous filming in the first episode or not, I won't mind. Or if they release the footage as a special as well, either way is fine to me. And this is coming from someone who was there for the entire 2020 first leg in London and was probably filmed helping teams also. I'm just happy most of them are out there racing and get to experience this new race.

I feel more excited than I have for a long time about a new season. The cast is diverse, there are several contestants over 45, there are going to be lots of cool changes in production (the TAR airplane, self-driving, how do they navigate and ask for directions while keeping safe from COVID, less big populated areas for clues). It would be cool if they could do some charter flights to separate teams here and there so that we get the feeling of teams fighting for flights etc. but in a TAR-controlled way. For example, they could have landed in London Stansted and then chartered two flights (5 teams of each) to create some flight drama...just my two cents!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Malcooolm

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Ladies and gentleman...Miss California!
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2021, 06:45:34 PM »
Wouldn't bother me either way.

I'm just glad we have a race out there filming, with many of the contestants able to return, and whether they choose to pay mention to the previous filming in the first episode or not, I won't mind. Or if they release the footage as a special as well, either way is fine to me. And this is coming from someone who was there for the entire 2020 first leg in London and was probably filmed helping teams also. I'm just happy most of them are out there racing and get to experience this new race.

I feel more excited than I have for a long time about a new season. The cast is diverse, there are several contestants over 45, there are going to be lots of cool changes in production (the TAR airplane, self-driving, how do they navigate and ask for directions while keeping safe from COVID, less big populated areas for clues). It would be cool if they could do some charter flights to separate teams here and there so that we get the feeling of teams fighting for flights etc. but in a TAR-controlled way. For example, they could have landed in London Stansted and then chartered two flights (5 teams of each) to create some flight drama...just my two cents!

Yeah, I'm definitely excited as well! By annoyed, I more meant that I'd roll my eyes at them trying to act like these people haven't known each other for a year and a half but I'll get over it real quick haha!
Love, an unapologetic Lisa & Michelle stan

Online Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2021, 07:32:07 PM »
Well, if it's a whole new cast, one thing we know for sure is CBS' new 50% diversity rule will kick in for TAR as with Survivor and BB. Which I'm cool with, though TAR always was better at that already than the other two.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2021, 07:55:05 PM »
Well, if it's a whole new cast, one thing we know for sure is CBS' new 50% diversity rule will kick in for TAR as with Survivor and BB. Which I'm cool with, though TAR always was better at that already than the other two.

The original cast already hit it and 32 also hit the quota!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2021, 08:50:26 AM »

BUT it  isnt a whole new cast. It is the SAME CAST minus two teams. WHere did you see that misinformation??
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2021, 08:56:57 AM »

BUT it  isnt a whole new cast. It is the SAME CAST minus two teams. WHere did you see that misinformation??

Is it confirmed that only two teams from the original cast are not racing this time? Were these two teams replaced by two brand new teams or did the season start with 9 teams only?

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2021, 12:43:14 AM »

Is it confirmed that only two teams from the original cast are not racing this time? Were these two teams replaced by two brand new teams or did the season start with 9 teams only?

We have 3 unidentified teams. One or more of them could be not racing.

All identified teams are accounted for. :tup:
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Online Jay33

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2021, 01:02:21 AM »
Where can we find the cast list? Will there be a 2nd try Timeline thread up?

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2021, 02:08:56 AM »
I think it is a fair conclusion that the restart had 11 teams with 2 of the teams are “replacements” of teams that did not return for whatever reason. It’s as if the first attempt in February of 2020 never officially happened. People should get rid of that mindset, it’ll make it easier to see what is being done differently this time because of Covid-19 restrictions for international travel. The one confirmed thing is the Boeing 757 the show has chartered to transport teams, camera crews and production. The second thing’s going to places that make it easier to travel across transnational borders even as the situation on the ground changes week to week, or day too day, such as quarantines, testing, and other protective practices. And be conscious of other rule changes that are likely designed to minimize or avoid exposure to unvaccinated locals, such as taxi drivers, and other forms of transportation. Self driving with satellite map GPS, could be one such possibility. And the possibility of isolation or quarantine between legs. It’s these sorts of new health and safety practices that is a mindscape challenge thist time around. It’s going to be far more difficult to track the Racers using time honored techniques because of the changes. It’s hard to anticipate what those will be and how we’ll be able to spot them. But that’s what we’re left with this time around.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 07:32:10 AM by theschnauzers »
-- theschnauzers

Offline octoberbirch

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2021, 07:26:07 AM »

We have 3 unidentified teams. One or more of them could be not racing.

All identified teams are accounted for. :tup:

Any info on the unidentified teams?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2021, 07:39:13 AM »
Guys...it would be a BIG help if you only use this thread to bitch and moan

If you are actively discussing the SPOILERS then use that discussion please?

And the cast reveal is right here:
https://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,36070.0.html
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline LandonM170

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2021, 05:42:25 PM »
It is very annoying that TAR has had barely any (if not none at all) on spoilers. Hopefully this can be like a TAR 30 where they film it and then it is aired soon after. Hoping for a late winter/early spring release that is on the 2021-2022 schedule.

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2021, 07:51:41 AM »
I was very patient but this is seriously geting annoying.  :groan: They are filming this for almost 2 weeks and there is still no live sighting?

Offline OMGitsGARRET

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2021, 08:41:24 AM »
Hi guys.. On the winner of s29 insta story ,there is talk of tar 34 ...where can we talk about 34 .coz 33 ,if Greece passes by, then forget about sightings https://instagram.com/stories/therealbcamhi/2669919870152121440?utm_medium=share_sheet  :-[

Yep the lead casting producer for TAR literally confirmed himself that they're filming 33 right now and casting for 34 soon:
https://i.imgur.com/DCuLvK9.png

This thread is where TAR34 info goes but it's locked right now:
https://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,36358.0.html

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2021, 09:49:24 AM »
I was very patient but this is seriously geting annoying.  :groan: They are filming this for almost 2 weeks and there is still no live sighting?

Been searching endlessly but no luck finding info, went to ID'ing some of the contestants especially the one with the clear pic (Purple FF Team), no luck as well.

:whoop:

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2021, 12:28:46 PM »
We are on their tail so hopefully something will turn up.

This is like TAR AU 5 filming. :funny:
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline H_E_L_L_O

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2021, 01:10:43 PM »
Hi guys.. On the winner of s29 insta story ,there is talk of tar 34 ...where can we talk about 34 .coz 33 ,if Greece passes by, then forget about sightings https://instagram.com/stories/therealbcamhi/2669919870152121440?utm_medium=share_sheet  :-[

The story seems to have been removed. I wonder if she accidentally revealed that TAR 34 was going to be an All-Stars season.

Edit: if TAR 34 is in fact going into preproduction once TAR 33 is finished it would make sense for TAR 34 to be a returnee season since naturally people wouldn’t apply for a race around the world during the ongoing pandemic. So casting from the existing pool of racers would make producing another season easier.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 09:09:11 PM by H_E_L_L_O »