Author Topic: TAR 33 (2nd Try!) Bitch, Moan, and Squeal HERE! (Spoilers)  (Read 20135 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
TAR 33 (2nd Try!) Bitch, Moan, and Squeal HERE! (Spoilers)
« on: September 18, 2021, 01:13:58 AM »

Feel free to Bitch, Moan, And Squeal with joy here!

Actual SPOILERS or DISCUSSION ON SPOILERS go in those threads please!

:adevil

This is the place for general enthusiasm (or not...)   :funny:

NOT FOR SPOILER DiSCUSSION!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: TAR 33 (2nd Try!) Bitch, Moan, and Squeal HERE! (Spoilers)
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2021, 01:14:40 AM »
I am squealing with JOY to have 33 BACK ON THE ROAD!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2021, 01:35:25 AM »
Hoping we get those first two legs aired regardless. Would be fun to see how different the team dynamics would be after all this time!

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2021, 02:15:06 AM »
I actually don’t think words can describe the excitement I am feeling for TAR to be so close to going back to filming! It’s been a long 19 months or so since TAR33 was “first” filmed and I just can’t wait to discover what locations teams travel to and what tasks they complete!

Plus, I’m sure Season 33 can’t be much worse then Season 32! :lol: :funny: I actually do think we are going to be heading in a completely new direction and exciting direction for the franchise and, quite frankly, I can’t wait to find out where we go!

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2021, 07:36:58 AM »
I actually don’t think words can describe the excitement I am feeling for TAR to be so close to going back to filming! It’s been a long 19 months or so since TAR33 was “first” filmed and I just can’t wait to discover what locations teams travel to and what tasks they complete!

Plus, I’m sure Season 33 can’t be much worse then Season 32! :lol: :funny: I actually do think we are going to be heading in a completely new direction and exciting direction for the franchise and, quite frankly, I can’t wait to find out where we go!
I'm wondering if Bertram and Elise stuck to their word from last season when they said they would seriously take a closer look at the loophole of teams assisting others DURING tasks which are specifically about arrangement, attention to detail, anything involving achieving an answer. Because if nothing changed, how would we know if this trend will continue? I find it an oversight that teammates aren't able to help each other during Roadblocks, but other racers can. I've always found that odd ever since it really got shown during the Brooke vs. metal strainer moment, but TAR32 definitely capitalized on it.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2021, 07:41:53 AM »
Also, it's so invigorating to see pre-production powering itself back on! I'm excited for what's to come in the next few days/hours, and can't wait to see the route, new lodging situations, and twists that comes out of this. :conf:

"Make lemons out of lemonade!"
"Make lemonade out of lemons!" :lol: It's too early on the weekends.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline TheRabbi

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2021, 09:27:14 AM »
I'm so excited it looks like it's back!! And a private jet to boot!! As much as I love TAR being a show about teams running through crowded streets and asking for directions and having crazy cab rides, this also has the potential for a really interesting and challenging season if theres a lot of rural legs and self-navigation, which the show hardly does at all anymore. Here's hoping it's a great one!

Offline chja87

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2021, 09:41:12 AM »
I'm so excited for the race to be back on even if I'm shocked it's so soon! Can't wait for the live sightings to begin! Although I do worry that if there is a COVID situation involving filming, that could be a bad sign for the future of TAR.

Offline Jjw26

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2021, 11:17:39 AM »
The TAR private jet is giving very much Total Drama World Tour vibes.

Offline ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2021, 11:34:17 AM »
The TAR private jet is giving very much Total Drama World Tour vibes.

I had the same thought when I first saw it lol

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2021, 12:05:28 PM »
There is a PRE -RACE SPECULATION THREAD as well!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline chja87

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2021, 01:48:33 PM »
I definitely think that most of the legs will be self-driving and in rural areas. I can’t see a situation where the show would let them get in taxis or be in a bustling city. But I guess we will see!

Offline Brannockdevice

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2021, 06:44:17 PM »
One thing I think we should all try to do is to keep any criticisms about the route to a minimum. It’s quite possible we could see three or four legs in a row in the same country, no new countries, etc.; the normal stuff we moan about normally in terms of the route.

We are all so grateful to be starting again, and I think it’s safe to say any route should be gratefully accepted! Production will probably have replacements, replacements of the replacements, and replacements of those replacements in the can in case a certain country’s COVID situation changes rapidly.

All that being said, let’s be grateful for any route that comes our way!! <3
"Exploration is really the essence of the human spirit." -Frank Borman

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2021, 11:41:59 PM »
One thing I think we should all try to do is to keep any criticisms about the route to a minimum. It’s quite possible we could see three or four legs in a row in the same country, no new countries, etc.; the normal stuff we moan about normally in terms of the route.

We are all so grateful to be starting again, and I think it’s safe to say any route should be gratefully accepted! Production will probably have replacements, replacements of the replacements, and replacements of those replacements in the can in case a certain country’s COVID situation changes rapidly.

All that being said, let’s be grateful for any route that comes our way!! <3

Yup, it's a normal thing to moan about in a pre-covid setting.
Given the circumstances, I wouldn't mind. I am more than grateful to have us back on the running.
Also, there are a ton of countries that offer many exciting locations, like Spain, Norway, New Zealand, Australia that are ideal for multiple legs. They can revisit some undervisited ones like Mauritius and spend like 2 legs there. Elise stated in one of her interviews, it's one of her favorite locations the Race has filmed, I still cannot fathom, why they haven't visited it again.
I'm curious and excited as to how the route will play out.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2021, 12:08:50 AM »
This is awesome. Plus, the whole airplane investment gives us a hint: TAR has a long future on air.  :luvya:
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline docol

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Can't wait 4 "The Amazing Race" 35...!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2021, 08:54:01 AM »
so....the airplane thing is a REAL thing?? i know it seems silly, but i thought it was made out
"" JUSTICE 4 DUSTIN&KANDICE: PUT THEM ON THE AMAZING RACE LEGENDS SEASON ""

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2021, 09:50:13 AM »
We cannot say for sure.
But it IS a perfect solution for keeping everyone safe.
No airport crowd exposures.
No airplane seat mate exposures.
Direct flights to your place of choce. No weird plane changes.

You can be traveling ONLY with people you KNOW are vaccinated and tested Covid free.

I LOVE It!!
Medical me is ecstatic.
Spoiler me slightly less so.  :funny:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2021, 09:51:04 AM »
This is awesome. Plus, the whole airplane investment gives us a hint: TAR has a long future on air.  :luvya:

Ha this is probably just a rental.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline cerealking

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2021, 04:14:35 PM »
I guess they decided to go ahead and get the show on the road now partially to keep stuff outside as much as possible. If they waited till November or December, they'd have to move stuff inside. Especially cause whatever modifications were made, they're likely to spend a lot of time in Europe.

Offline chja87

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2021, 09:09:31 PM »
Now that we know we are officially filming again, I am SO excited! The greatest show in the history in reality TV has officially overcome a pandemic. (so far)

Offline Avid

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2021, 05:05:48 AM »
So this is the place to express..ok can that plane leave London already... The first 33 was in London...This one too...Am ready for Turkey  :bump: :hugs:

Offline Avid

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2021, 05:11:35 AM »
I guess leg 4 and 3 will be in London or Belfast or UK. Then we shall see how the plane moves... But I have a feeling  that since 3 teams may b out,  means less crew, less contestants. 7 teams don't need a private plane.... That's where they will wing it with other carriers..Am just guessing..what do u think :welcome: :didimiss: :)x

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2021, 05:35:15 AM »
I, for one, am really excited for us to find some teams along the Racecourse! Helping to track this Race will help me forget from the terrible situations of which I find myself in, thanks to the pandemic. I’m really grateful that TAR33 has managed to get themselves back out there, despite all the odds being against them, in the last 20 months or so! I actually really don’t care if we see locations that have been visited too many times before over the course of the other 32 seasons. I’m just so grateful that we are getting another season!

I just wanna thank all of the Moderators and Detectives for all their hard work in spoiling the first couple of legs! You guys rock and are amazing!  :jam:

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2021, 06:25:59 AM »
I guess leg 4 and 3 will be in London or Belfast or UK. Then we shall see how the plane moves... But I have a feeling  that since 3 teams may b out,  means less crew, less contestants. 7 teams don't need a private plane.... That's where they will wing it with other carriers..Am just guessing..what do u think :welcome: :didimiss: :)x

I'm guessing that they are parking the plane in London to keep us guessing and to prevent people from trying to spoil and interact with the racers. Meanwhile, the real race is happening quietly over Europe. :funny:

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2021, 07:10:54 AM »
Love European countries, I would have no problem if they spend half the season there. Hehehe
 :2hearts: