The Amazing Race > Amazing Race 33

TAR 33 (2nd try!) Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!

(1/121) > >>

georgiapeach:
This thread is the WORKZONE of our spoilers.

This is where ALL the spoiler speculation/discussion of the TAR 33 race goes, NOT in the LIVE thread. It is where we try to thrash out what the LIVE sightings mean.

(If the start is LIVE, then we will use that thread for all sightings Start to Airport Departure.)

ALL Discussion of the LIVE Sightings and comments on them go here!

As always, per RFF's practices, we do not spoil the start location (if known) or any teams until it is believed that the teams are safely underway. We would never want to put a team in jeopardy or cause them distress or interfere with the actual running of the race. Info on future legs may also occasionally be protected for those reasons. But if you have info to share beforehand, we would love to know, so please feel free to PM or email me! Spoilers are treasured!

georgiapeach:
OPEN FOR BUSINESS!

looseseal:
Excited!

gamerfan09:
Going off the teams in Contestant Spoilers and checking their social media, it's safe to say Ray & Caro and Connie & Sam are both not in during this restart. The former have been active and I highly doubt Connie would suddenly post she was hiring on Linkedin and Sam would fake Instagram stories for a football game.

So that's two teams not accounted for as well as the other unidentified teams. Everyone else seems to still be back (Arun & Natalia, Akbar & Sheridan, Penn & Kim, Marissa & Marianella, Raquel & Cayla, and even Michael & Moe).

octoberbirch:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on September 20, 2021, 08:35:00 PM ---Going off the teams in Contestant Spoilers and checking their social media, it's safe to say Ray & Caro and Connie & Sam are both not in during this restart. The former have been active and I highly doubt Connie would suddenly post she was hiring on Linkedin and Sam would fake Instagram stories for a football game.

So that's two teams not accounted for as well as the other unidentified teams. Everyone else seems to still be back (Arun & Natalia, Akbar & Sheridan, Penn & Kim, Marissa & Marianella, Raquel & Cayla, and even Michael & Moe).

--- End quote ---

If they are picking up where they left off, I'm glad both F/F will be among the eight or nine teams racing. Losing either would be too much on a 2 F/F season.

If they are restarting again, I really hope they filled an empty slot with a 3rd F/F team.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version