The Amazing Race > Amazing Race 32 Start to Finish!

TAR 32 DVD now available for purchase (July 12 update

(1/3) > >>

theschnauzers:
I just saw a tweet from Amazon that season 32 will be released on June 29, and can now be pre- ordered from Amazon.
What more can I say? Perhaps the best season since season one, and yes, I seriously mean that.

gamerfan09:
Awful season but at least this cast didn't have to wait two more years to get their DVDs.

LandonM170:
This is unpopular opinion however I didn't mind 32. It was one of the worst however tolerable. Also, not having a new season to watch in a 1 year and a half I think also helped it.

dryedmangoez:
Yeah, definitely not paying $30 for a DVD (it's not even blu-ray) of this season that I'd like to pretend never existed. Sorry not sorry.

I don't even have the DVDs of older seasons that I actually like and want to watch again.

I'll say one positive thing though. The cover is absolutely ugly, but kudos to putting the whole cast on it. (Though putting just the top 4 alliance teams on the cover would probably turn people off immediately  :funny:)

And with the Asian Cajuns right in the middle too, as they should.  :carryon:

kyleisalive:

--- Quote from: LandonM170 on June 26, 2021, 05:01:07 PM ---This is unpopular opinion however I didn't mind 32. It was one of the worst however tolerable. Also, not having a new season to watch in a 1 year and a half I think also helped it.

--- End quote ---

I appreciate comments like this.  The season was far from the best, but people coming on here still holding scheduling delays against CBS (who are the only people who actually need to think about ratings, viewers, and money around the show) and complaining that they'll never buying it (as if we need to know) seem to want CBS to get some sort of comeuppance for what it was.  I don't think that these people realize that the only comeuppance would be cancellation-- and no one is picking up a travel reality show while a pandemic is still going on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version