Archive > Survivor 41

41 General Discussion

(1/6) > >>

georgiapeach:
For all discussion of the season EXCEPT Show Spoilers/Outcomes. (Which will come in another thread later!)

Have fun!

Nuku:
So excited to see what the "new" game will be all about! Think this is a good thing as the themes were boring IMO, I am a die hard survivor fan and I didnt even watch Ghost Island, EoE, or IoI because I hated the twists! As a strategy lover I absolutley love the shorter game as it forces them to strategize more and faster!

As for the franchise I like the idea of a new generation! Maybe do another season or 2 of returnees from before 40 and then I would completely move on from bringing back some first timers unless special circumstances!!

All in all I am so so so excited to see how the season will play out! Lets hope for a cast as diverse as BBCAN9 and hopefully a cast of 18 gamers!!!

Kiwi Jay:
I love them getting rid of themed titles. They were getting old and taking over the season.
I love the idea of more strategy but not at the expense of the 39 days aspect.

I would like them to get rid of the endless advantages, idols, fire tokens, nulifiers. Just have 2/3 hidden idols at each camp, and maybe an idol nulifier along the way.
I would like some focus to be on the survival aspect again, alongside the game-play, there was a good balance of this in the teen seasons, when there were idols and more strategy, but also still survival aspect.

I don't like 26 days. Too short. It's not even a month. I hope they return to 39 as soon as possible, and hope it was only changed due to COVID-19 and needing to turn around 2 seasons as soon as they could.

Leafsfan.:
I think them moving to just numbered titles all but confirms Fiji as being permanent. Excited to see how the gameplay will evolve with a 1/3 shorter season. I wonder how the first 40 seasons feel about it being a shorter season?

Leafsfan.:

--- Quote from: Kiwi Jay on May 24, 2021, 04:29:57 PM ---I love them getting rid of themed titles. They were getting old and taking over the season.
I love the idea of more strategy but not at the expense of the 39 days aspect.

I would like them to get rid of the endless advantages, idols, fire tokens, nulifiers. Just have 2/3 hidden idols at each camp, and maybe an idol nulifier along the way.
I would like some focus to be on the survival aspect again, alongside the game-play, there was a good balance of this in the teen seasons, when there were idols and more strategy, but also still survival aspect.

I don't like 26 days. Too short. It's not even a month. I hope they return to 39 as soon as possible, and hope it was only changed due to COVID-19 and needing to turn around 2 seasons as soon as they could.

--- End quote ---

I thought it was for Covid too, but if it works nicely for them, why would they bring back the 39? They don't even put 39 on the title sequence anymore, so I suspect the days mentions will be kept to a minimum.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version