Author Topic: TAN3: Kelsy Reynolds  (Read 950 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
TAN3: Kelsy Reynolds
« on: September 16, 2021, 07:14:02 AM »

Kelsy Reynolds

Job: Crop duster
Hometown: Mansfield, Ill.

Three words to describe you: Energetic, positive and fun.

What do you do?
I crop dust in the summer months, harvest in the fall months and push snow in the winter months. Anything and everything to keep me busy!

What is a typical day like for you?
During spray season, I work from sun up to sun down, fill the helicopter with oil and fuel in morning and then make sure my maps and chemicals are set to have a productive day of helping farmers get their fields sprayed in a timely matter. Sitting in a helicopter for long days is worth it at the end of spray season!

What would people be surprised to learn about your job?
That I only help farmers and our food to grow!

What work related build/structure or event are you most proud of?
That I never questioned myself and always knew that I could run my own business and that I got an A+ on my aerial spray license exam! It was my first true sign from God that I was on the right path and telling me everything was going to be ok!

Who are you competing for?
I am competing for myself and all small females out there who think they are not mighty enough! You are all mighty!!

Why do you want to win?
I want to win to show myself that I can do it and whatever you put your mind to, don’t stop and just keep reaching! Reach for the stars!

What makes you tough as nails?
I believe I’m tough as nails because I’m mentally determined. I keep going and keep pushing myself to be better and showing people that all you have to do is get out there and work hard and your hard work will show! You don’t have to be the biggest built, you just can’t stop! ❤️
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 07:58:27 AM by RealityFreakWill »