Author Topic: SHOWMATCH 2021 - THE ACADEMY (La Academia) - SEASON FINALE! / POLL!  (Read 62456 times)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Re: SHOWMATCH 2021 - THE ACADEMY (La Academia)
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2021, 11:16:28 AM »
First promo!

Host Marcelo Tinelli talking about the upcoming show.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/tjYb6Oa5SWw" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/tjYb6Oa5SWw</a>
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2021, 06:55:10 PM »
Two new promos!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/EGkZNULxkq8" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/EGkZNULxkq8</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/3UyAO324hUc" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/3UyAO324hUc</a>
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2021, 11:49:05 PM »
The show has a new scheduled premiere date: Monday May 3rd.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2021, 06:05:55 PM »
The show has a new scheduled premiere date: Monday May 3rd.

Now it's official, Monday May 10th.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2021, 10:56:05 AM »
The first challenge (as I'm going to call each round from now on) is DOUBLE CUBE. And the following one is IMPERSONATION.

List of challenges (updated):

DOUBLE CUBE
SINGERS IMPERSONATION
SAMBA
1950'S
JAZZ
CHA CHA CHA
TANGO

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2021, 11:21:28 PM »
New promo informing of a new premiere date, May 17th.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/J6NrxD6JjTc" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/J6NrxD6JjTc</a>

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2021, 03:12:38 PM »
Official photo updated in reply #7.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2021, 07:42:59 AM »
The show will start on Monday at 9.00pm local time (7.00pm Forum Time).

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2021, 08:57:53 AM »
Scheduled to open the season:

Julieta Nair Calvo & Gonzalo Gerber
Débora Plager & Nicolás Villalba
Ezequiel "El Polaco" Cwirkaluk & Bárbara Silenzi

This list is subject to last minute changes.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2021, 12:08:53 PM »
News update:

Angel De Brito is not going to be present on the premiere of the show (and during the whole challenge) as he's isolated in Miami after tested positive for Covid-19.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2021, 08:57:56 AM »
WELCOME

TO THE

SEASON PREMIERE DAY

OF

THE ACADEMY!

:conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf:

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2021, 09:01:45 AM »

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2021, 09:35:44 AM »
Official photos are up in page 1!

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2021, 09:36:16 AM »
News update:

Angel De Brito is not going to be present on the premiere of the show (and during the whole challenge) as he's isolated in Miami after tested positive for Covid-19.

Guillermina Valdez will be replacing him.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2021, 06:54:08 PM »
Promo!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/bqaKuYRXPSg" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/bqaKuYRXPSg</a>

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2021, 06:59:04 PM »
As had always happened before, today we're not going to have teams competing. Tonight's program will focus on presenting the new season of the show.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2021, 07:02:35 PM »
The show is a little delayed - of course as always - because the previous program is still on the air.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2021, 07:05:07 PM »
Have live backstage images in the meanwhile, staff is full working on last minutes details before going to the air.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2021, 07:10:03 PM »
And we're live!

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2021, 07:14:53 PM »
And we start with the classic intro video made with images from different movies ("The Irishman", "Once upon a time in Hollywood" and "Joker") but dubbed with info of the show.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2021, 07:16:42 PM »
Now the formal opening video with perfomances from different artists.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 07:47:07 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2021, 07:28:22 PM »
And Marcelo Tinelli is finally here!

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2021, 07:29:56 PM »
With the sound of Twist and Shouts the party has begun!

Time for the classic "Good night, America!" from Marcelo.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2021, 07:31:29 PM »
Marcelo joking with the fact that he didn't host SFAD and spent the whole year watching the show on TV.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2021, 07:40:36 PM »
Marcelo is telling that they were expecting a lot this return. Hoping they can entertain the audience. He says that these are difficult times, where we must help each other. That they do the show with love and want to sent that love to everybody.

He's thanking all the participants of the opening performance. And of course he's joking about the group of head coaches telling that they're "big" (as a reference not only to their talent but their age too lol).