Author Topic: Suggestions for the TARC Future  (Read 280 times)

Offline stunami

• RFF Frantic Poster
Suggestions for the TARC Future
« on: February 12, 2021, 06:29:52 PM »
Hey yall!!

As per Peach's suggestion, I figured I would make a new thread about ideas for the future of TARC, who knows maybe the producers will read it  :waves:

What could be cool would be a self driving race (or like in Cars, that would eliminate the risks of public transport and airplanes)

Could do something like:

Start: White Horse, Yukon
Leg 1: Self driving leg between Yukon and Northern BC (Prince George)
Leg 2: Southern BC
Leg 3: Okanagan, BC
Leg 4: Red Deer, AB
Leg 5: Lloydmisnter AB & SK
Leg 6: Saskatoon & Humboltd, SK
Leg 7: Brandon, MB
Leg 8: Southern Ontario (Maybe London, ON)
Leg 9: North Bay, ON
Leg 10: Montreal, QC
Leg 11: Gaspésie Finale

I didn't put any of the 4 Atlantic provinces because I don't think it's realistic to think they would be able to go..

I feel like there is a lot of different ways they could do it so it's not 100% self driving on long distances.
Ex: A bus to the next destination during the pitstop (Like they did in TAR Australia 5), they could do a flight on a small airplane, shuttle vans, etc.

I guess they will know more in the upcoming 2 month, but if they can film end of May to mid-June (when it's hotter outside) for a mid-July release, it could work.

Online gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Suggestions for the TARC Future
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2021, 06:37:25 PM »
Had there not been a pandemic the only thing I'd suggest for TARCAN is to finally just ditch the country and go full International already  :funny:

Online BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • The best shows out there!
Re: Suggestions for the TARC Future
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2021, 07:07:48 PM »
I actually think TAR Canada should head to the ‘big cities’ for TAR Canada 8? For example, visiting Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, Quebec, Edmonton, Calgary, etc for a season. No small, rural towns! I’m personally bored watching little small towns?

And once the pandemic is declared over, as Gamer said, I’d really like to see TAR Canada become a proper TAR and travel the world for eleven legs!  :lol: :funny: