Author Topic: TAR AUS 5 DISCUSSION of ALL SHOW & AD SPOILERS *may contain future info*  (Read 33254 times)

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR AUS 5 DISCUSSION of ALL SHOW & AD SPOILERS *may contain future info*
« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2021, 06:38:59 AM »
So leg 8 is either EL with footy mates being eliminated or NEL with footy mates coming first and skipping T-junction in leg 9 with their first class pass.

My speculation revealing MJ & Chelsea in the first place was a sighting of "Yellow F/F team heading to Alice Springs". I think the latter is more likely... unless the shot of the four teams celebrating are celebrating voting them out  :groan:

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2021, 02:49:41 PM »
I don't think MJ/Chelsea last long. They were on social media during the latter half of the race.
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline stunami

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2021, 03:59:41 PM »
I didn't see the episode but is Alice Spring the next episode base on the preview?
Or a we staying the episode around Darwin

Offline ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2021, 06:01:40 PM »
I didn't see the episode but is Alice Spring the next episode base on the preview?
Or a we staying the episode around Darwin

It's staying in the Darwin region.

Offline stunami

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #54 on: February 14, 2021, 06:14:18 PM »
Ok so tonight is 100% NEL. The yellow f/f teams was spotted going to Alice Spring also, so they won't be out tonight.
And T-Jonction is next leg, so 4 vs. 4

Offline Gabby54

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #55 on: February 14, 2021, 10:19:21 PM »
I don't see how it could be a non-elimination leg as I don't see how you could give a salvage and hazard to one of the teams considering they'll be racing in groups this next leg.

Offline stunami

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2021, 11:50:00 AM »
I don't see how it could be a non-elimination leg as I don't see how you could give a salvage and hazard to one of the teams considering they'll be racing in groups this next leg.

Well now that we know, I remember spotting those kangaroo plushie back in those first previews!!
What I don't know is about the cousins's salvage... I didn't see ep.8 but are we sure it"s the T-Junction leg?

If so, the new teams really got lucky to win this NEL because they would have been voted out if their team lost, they don't really know the other teams much.

Also, do we know who is voted out? It seems every team except the cousins and the dancers (and also the footie mates) are not spotted after this next leg!

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2021, 01:44:14 PM »
Quote from: Leg 10
Travelling in style, the teams arrive in Coober Pedy via the legendary train expedition The Ghan, and are confronted by a huge surprise that will change the game.

10 sounds like the T-Junction leg. Once someone gets eliminated on leg 9, they'll have an even 4 vs. 4.

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #58 on: February 15, 2021, 03:11:13 PM »

Well now that we know, I remember spotting those kangaroo plushie back in those first previews!!
What I don't know is about the cousins's salvage... I didn't see ep.8 but are we sure it"s the T-Junction leg?

If so, the new teams really got lucky to win this NEL because they would have been voted out if their team lost, they don't really know the other teams much.

Also, do we know who is voted out? It seems every team except the cousins and the dancers (and also the footie mates) are not spotted after this next leg!

I'm guessing MJ/Chelsea are voted out which would be hilarious  :funny:

A twist gets eliminated by a twist :funny:

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #59 on: February 15, 2021, 03:46:22 PM »

Pretty sure MJ & Chelsea make it to Port Lincoln. In the "Amazing SA" promo, we can hear a team exclaiming, "this is our home province!" while on the dunes. MJ & Chelsea are the only team from SA, so that's likely leg 12?
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2021, 04:14:03 PM »
From the preview, it looks one one of the tasks is actually something I read about on reddit a couple months ago by chance. The Henley-on-Todd Regatta, which is like a boat race but on land.

Offline stunami

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2021, 04:17:14 PM »

Pretty sure MJ & Chelsea make it to Port Lincoln. In the "Amazing SA" promo, we can hear a team exclaiming, "this is our home province!" while on the dunes. MJ & Chelsea are the only team from SA, so that's likely leg 12?

You are right we can hear this is our home province when they are showing a video of the dune, but it doesn't mean they make it to Port Lincoln. They could say this when they open the clue telling them to take the Ghan to Coober Pedy (Which would make more sense for them to say for the first leg they go to S.A, rather than the third.

Plus with them winning the First class, we know they already make it there. So they could be eliminated at final 8 with the T-Junction.

But still with 24 episodes, that would bring 7 teams at the start of episode 11 so the Math doesn't make sense.. Unless there are still an army of stowaway teams lol

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2021, 04:38:51 PM »
Next leg is the T-Junction isn't it? Leg 9 tonight? There will be eight teams racing? Or is it Leg 10 with eight teams left again.
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #63 on: February 21, 2021, 05:52:55 PM »
Based on the caps from E11 preview it looks like Jordan & Violetta won the leg (there was dancing challenge) and salvaged Skye Blue & Jake and sabotaged Chris & Aleisha.

Offline stunami

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #64 on: February 21, 2021, 07:21:29 PM »
Omg spoiling their own show much lol?
I also see the bottom 2 teams, but how do you know the dancers are first??
« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 07:26:32 PM by stunami »

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #65 on: February 21, 2021, 07:30:24 PM »
That's nothing new. Their social media practically posts everything short of giving away the placements.

Offline stunami

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2021, 01:46:17 PM »
I think we will loose Holly/Dollor tomorow! (Because they were not shown that much in the preview) A favorite going home means them or Jordan/Violeta but they were kind of shown in the preview a bit talking about going home so I have a bit of doubt it's them. (but again it could be). I just think that means the bodybuilders are safe.

I think we are getting then:

Leg 13: Last stowaway team joins, NEL 9 teams remain (one teams wins first class, safe from T-Junction)
Leg 14: T-Junction? 4 vs. 4, one team is out, 8 remains
Leg 15: NEL 8, teams remain

Leg 16: 8 teams in, one out  which means 7 left
Leg 17: NEL
Leg 18: 7 to 6

Leg 19: 6 to 5
Leg 20: NEL
Leg 21: 5 to 4

Leg 22 : Final elimination, 4 to 3
Leg 23: Finale part 1
Leg 24: Finale part 2

Then question remains if Leg 13 to 15 is Western Australia or NSW part 1
Leg 16/17/18 will be Tasmania
19/20/21/22 will be NSW
23/24 could be Canberra

Offline mjharmstone

• RFF Jr. Member
    • You Are Team No. Podcast
« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2021, 02:22:19 PM »
I think we will loose Holly/Dollor tomorow! (Because they were not shown that much in the preview) A favorite going home means them or Jordan/Violeta but they were kind of shown in the preview a bit talking about going home so I have a bit of doubt it's them. (but again it could be). I just think that means the bodybuilders are safe.

Four teams are on the bubble - MJ/Chelsea, Bodybuilders, Holly & Dolor and Jordan & Violeta. MJ/Chelsea are immune, and the other two aren't fan-faves, so it's gotta be Jordan & Violeta.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2021, 05:32:34 PM »

Four teams are on the bubble - MJ/Chelsea, Bodybuilders, Holly & Dolor and Jordan & Violeta. MJ/Chelsea are immune, and the other two aren't fan-faves, so it's gotta be Jordan & Violeta.

Not sure if I'd put stock into that, this is also the same network that advertised Femi & Nick last season as the Game Changing Elimination. But yeah those four teams are all on the bubble.

Offline mjharmstone

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #69 on: February 23, 2021, 02:16:45 AM »
It's a very interesting marketing tactic to go "Tune in - you're going to hate the ending!"

Offline tarflyonthewall

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #70 on: February 23, 2021, 04:01:10 AM »
Interesting choice for then to be all "top secret location!" and then end the preview on a shot of Beau standing in front of a honking big "Welcome to X!" sign.

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #71 on: February 23, 2021, 11:27:53 AM »
So if next leg is really going back to Townsville, where the Brains/Brawn thing was, how's that going to work? The intruder teams weren't there for the Castle Hill thing.

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #72 on: February 23, 2021, 12:07:37 PM »
So if next leg is really going back to Townsville, where the Brains/Brawn thing was, how's that going to work? The intruder teams weren't there for the Castle Hill thing.

Rock paper scissors

Draw out of a bag

Coin flip

Something unfair?

Offline stunami

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #73 on: February 23, 2021, 12:19:27 PM »
I'm kind of disappointed they are going back to a province they already spent 6 legs on...Sad we are not getting Western Australia after all.

Offline mjharmstone

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #74 on: February 23, 2021, 12:26:33 PM »
There's at least one more QLD sighting (Crows Nest), so I reckon next week is all-QLD (Mungalla/Toowoomba/Brisbane), then TAS next week, NSW the week after and then NSW + ACT finale week.