Author Topic: DANCING FOR A DREAM 2021 (Bailando por un sueño)  (Read 3861 times)

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
DANCING FOR A DREAM 2021 (Bailando por un sueño)
« on: January 22, 2021, 07:11:38 AM »

The new edition of the reality "Dancing for a dream" has a scheduled starting date on April 2021, as a main segment of the TV program "Showmatch" on El Trece Channel. As in all the previous seasons, Marcelo Tinelli will host.

The competence, that is an adaptation of the Mexican reality of the same name - and it's based on "Dancing with the stars" -, consists of a couple formed by a television or theatrical personality and a professional dancer who must demonstrate their dancing skills in different musical rhythms. Each couple receives the critics and score of a jury. Couples who do not reach the cutoff score should dance once more, after which the jury choose to "save" a certain number of pairs until only two remain. One of them is then eliminated by public vote through text messages or phone calls.

When there are four couples remaining in the contest a draw is done for them to clash in duels. The two winning couples face each other in a final, in which only the public has the decision to proclaim a winner.

Here the winners of the previous seasons:

First Season (2006)

Carmen Barbieri & Cristian Ponce

Second Season (2006)

Florencia de la V & Manuel Rodriguez

Third Season (2006)

Carla Conte & Guillermo Conforte

Fourth Season (2007)

Celina Rucci & Matías Sayago

Fifth season (2008)

Carolina Ardohain & Nicolás Armengol

In 2009 there was a variation on the structure of the contest, in which the teams consisted of a main figure and a dance troop.

Silvina Escudero

Sixth season (2010)

Fabio "La Mole" Moli & Mariana Conci

Seventh season (2011) & Eighth season (2012)

Hernan Piquín & Noelia Pompa

Ninth season (2014)

Marcos "Bicho" Gómez & Anita Martínez

Tenth season (2015)

Federico Bal & Laura Fernández

Eleventh season (2016)

Pedro Alfonso & Flor Vigna

Twelfth season (2017)

Flor Vigna & Gonzalo Gerber

Thirteenth season (2018)

Julián Serrano/Sofía Morandi

Fourteenth season (2019)

Nicolás Occhiato/Florencia Jazmín Peña
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Re: DANCING FOR A DREAM 2021 (Bailando por un sueño)
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2021, 07:12:36 AM »
Saved.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2021, 07:13:22 AM »
Saved.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2021, 07:13:52 AM »
Saved.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2021, 07:14:13 AM »
Saved.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2021, 07:14:44 AM »
Saved.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2021, 07:15:13 AM »
Saved.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2021, 07:15:43 AM »
Saved.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2021, 07:16:02 AM »
Saved.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2021, 07:17:13 AM »
Saved.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2021, 07:17:31 AM »
Saved.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2021, 07:17:48 AM »
Saved.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2021, 07:18:05 AM »
Saved.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2021, 07:18:28 AM »
Saved.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2021, 07:18:47 AM »
Saved.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2021, 07:19:09 AM »
Saved.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2021, 07:19:33 AM »
Saved.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2021, 07:19:53 AM »
Saved.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2021, 07:20:24 AM »
Now you can post, if you want.

As I always said, any opinion is welcomed here. Feel free to discuss about the contestants, any aspect of the performances and the scores if you want to.  ;)

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2021, 07:24:01 AM »
Angel De Brito has confirmed yesterday morning in his TV show that Marcelo Tinelli and his production team is currently working on the new season of the reality. He also said that there's already a list with names of potential contestants to participate on it - the same would include SFAD winner Agustín Sierra and finalist Angela Leiva -.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2021, 09:40:30 PM »
I'll be updating this thread in the following days as there have been a lot of news during the past weeks, including some changes to the show.

Stay tuned.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2021, 09:49:47 AM »
News update:

Once again, no Dancing for a Dream this year. The rumors in the past months were that the classic reality was going to be replaced by a new format; and now they are confirmed. Production considered that the show needed a renovation after all these years so they came up with a new proposal that has some common aspects with both DFAD and SFAD but including more things.

The new format is called "THE ACADEMY" (La Academia in Spanish).

All information about it will be found from now on in this separated thread:

https://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,36770.msg1296663.html#msg1296663