Author Topic: How would you rank TAR32 in your season rankings?  (Read 3773 times)

Offline Sir Khalid

• RFF Not So Newbie
How would you rank TAR32 in your season rankings?
« on: December 10, 2020, 08:56:51 PM »
With finale next week, what are you thoughts about TAR32? Also share your season rankings.

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
Re: How would you rank TAR32 in your season rankings?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2020, 09:33:54 PM »
There is another thread for this in TAR Discussion somewhere, but anyway I hate TAR32 (only because of the alliance, the tasks and locations are quite amazing), but the alliance has pushed this season easily into my personal Bottom Five. :(

Offline danielpadx

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2020, 04:32:40 PM »
This season has been one of my favorites ever, probably among my Top 3 favorite seasons. No complaints from me.

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2020, 04:35:57 PM »
As I said in the other thread, I rank Family Edition at the bottom. And 32 below that.

At least Family Edition had drama.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2020, 04:55:05 PM »
I have thoroughly enjoyed the route.
I have thoroughly enjoyed the cast diversity, and there are multiple I would be happy to see back on a future Unfinished Business or All-Star season.
I have thoroughly enjoyed the tasks and felt we saw a great deal of culture in each country this season.
I enjoyed the editing on the whole and felt there were marked improvements from some of 31 and the first half of 30.
I thoroughly enjoyed seeing the back of the Head-to-Head.
I did not enjoy the alliance in the second-half and felt it overshadowed somewhat.
I did not enjoy the lack of flight scrambling.
I did not enjoy the amount of Yield/U-Turns and would prefer one or the other next time.
I have been a fervent advocate for less stunt-casting and a return to 'ordinary people doing extraordinary things' and I do feel we are missing some older racers over 45 - both of these can continue to be improved.

On the whole, I think it's a solid season and certainly mid-table for me. It is not one of my very favourites, but not way down for me at all.

Continue to pray for these vaccines to work, and for a return to filming 33 in early-mid 2021.
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Malcooolm

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Ladies and gentleman...Miss California!
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2020, 09:04:15 PM »
I don’t have a concrete ranking but off the top of my head I can say that it would definitely rank higher than 4, 6, 8, 14, 15, 16, 20, 22, 23, and 24.
Love, an unapologetic Lisa & Michelle stan