Author Topic: SINGING FOR A DREAM 2020 (Cantando por un sueño) - SEASON FINALE/POLL!  (Read 51176 times)

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Re: SINGING FOR A DREAM 2020 (Cantando por un sueño)
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2020, 06:43:08 AM »
Promo!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/xLDbbvzAPLU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/xLDbbvzAPLU</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/-nIRG4KAhYo" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/-nIRG4KAhYo</a>
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 01:47:20 PM by Alenaveda »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2020, 09:54:36 AM »
List of confirmed contestants and couples updated and complete in their respectives posts.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2020, 09:14:41 PM »
News update:

There's a high chance that the beginning of the show can be delayed one week until July 27th.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2020, 03:14:10 PM »
News update:

There's a high chance that the beginning of the show can be delayed one week until July 27th.

Confirmed: season premiere will happen on Monday, July 27th, 10.30pm local time (8.30pm forum time).

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2020, 03:28:22 PM »
New poster of the hosts!

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2020, 04:48:03 PM »
About the premiere:

There's going to be an opening act with a mash up of Argentine music performed by Karina “La Princesita”,
Damián Córdoba, Tripa & Flor Otero and Rochi Irgazabal.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2020, 05:07:01 PM »
Official photos backstage:

« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 08:55:20 AM by Alenaveda »

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2020, 10:08:08 AM »
News update:

Karina Jellinek asked the producers to change her partner. On a message to him, she stated that "I don't feel secure with the difference in our vocal tones".

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2020, 03:52:29 PM »
News update:

Karina Jellinek asked the producers to change her partner. On a message to him, she stated that "I don't feel secure with the difference in our vocal tones".

New partner is Manuel Victoria.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2020, 08:52:02 AM »
Official poster announcing the season premiere date:

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2020, 07:20:42 PM »
It was revealed that each second of publicity on the show will cost 140.000ARS, that at the current exchange means almost 2.000usd.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2020, 08:48:34 AM »
New poster of the jury!

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2020, 08:40:30 AM »
It's been revealed that the show will have a "virtual attendance" through the app Zoom. A list for the persons that want to participate has been opened in the ElTrece official website.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2020, 09:32:00 AM »
Scheduled to sing on Monday:

Carmen Barbieri & Mariano Zito
Agustina Agazzani & Facundo Mazzei
Jey Mammón & Carla del Huerto
Lola Latorre & Lucas Spadafora

This list is subject to last minutes changes.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 10:31:08 AM by Alenaveda »

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2020, 08:55:35 AM »
Welcome to the

Premiere day

of the

Fifth Season

of

Singing for a dream!

:conf: :bunny :conf: :bunny :conf: :bunny :conf: :bunny :conf:

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2020, 10:57:51 AM »
About the premiere:

On this round the songs are chosen by the contestants.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2020, 08:26:39 PM »
The season premiere is live on the El Trece official YouTube channel!

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2020, 08:28:50 PM »
The premiere is a little delayed as the previous program is still on the air.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Re: SINGING FOR A DREAM 2020 (Cantando por un sueño) - ROUND 1
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2020, 08:38:25 PM »
And we're live!

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2020, 08:39:43 PM »
Karina "La Princesita", Rochi Igarzabal, Flor Otero, Germán Tripel and Damián Córdoba are performing.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 10:06:47 PM by Alenaveda »

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2020, 08:46:10 PM »
Now the hosts are in the stage introducing the show.

Angel says that the audience will know about the rules during the show.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2020, 08:50:32 PM »
He's introducing the members of the jury: first Nacha Guevara. She says that is most severe in the singing that in the dancing because you can't lie when you sing.

Laura introduces Karina "La Princesita". They thinks that she's going to be hard with the contestants.

Next is Pepe Cibrián. He says that he was nervous the whole day, but now he's fine.

Finally, Moria Casán. Introduced as "The one", she's an historic jury. Angel says she returned to mess everything. Funny thing, she was given two mics and none of them were working.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2020, 08:53:04 PM »
As a difference with DFAD, the jury is placed in front of the place where the contestants will perform.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2020, 08:55:42 PM »
Something to notice, this is the first time that the couples are performing together in the same place, as the rehearsals were done online.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2020, 10:47:44 PM »
First gala:

Carmen Barbieri & Mariano Zito - Score: 25

video

Lola Latorre & Lucas Spadafora - Score: 24

video

Jey Mammón & Carla del Huerto - Score: 22

video

This round the secret vote is held by Moria Casán.