Author Topic: Survivor 41 Covid status & Filming UPDATED NEWS  (Read 5588 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 08:17:21 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Hubickichibi

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Lets make a baby
Re: Survivor 41 on hold due to coronavirus
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2020, 02:03:58 AM »
Whaaaaat?
Swarm stupidity

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline HavaDrPepper

• RFF Full Member
Re: Survivor 41 Covid status & Filming speculation
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2020, 03:52:21 PM »
Not surprised about that article. Although I was joking with a friend today that maybe now is the time to consider "Survivor: Alaska".   :funny:

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2020, 07:41:45 PM »
Production on Survivor US has been further delayed with filming for seasons 41 and 42 in Fiji rumoured to be out until April-July 2021.

Due to the Fijian government’s new COVID-19 safety measures, the country’s borders remain closed to most non-citizens. Nadi International Airport is also closed to commercial airlines and a ‘Bula Bubble’ proposal with New Zealand and Australia is yet to get off the ground.

Shifting the series seems unlikely given the Fijian government provides big incentives to producers and with pre-production on season 41 having taken place from January – April, many of the props and equipment are already in place.

Survivor also has a 400+ production team, including many Australians in high priority roles. But the ban on travel could limit any inclusion, if not deemed as “essential.”

What this means to the Australian series (assuming it is correct) is also unclear. There has been some chatter around shooting domestically, but Fiji remains the favoured destination for the same reasons as the US.

https://tvtonight.com.au/2020/09/survivor-us-delayed-from-fiji-restart.html

Offline redwings8831

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2020, 04:39:24 PM »
https://insidesurvivor.com/updates-on-survivor-seasons-41-42-and-beyond-47646

The Caribbean might be an option and there is hope that three seasons can be filmed.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2020, 09:25:29 AM »
The French Survivor just finished filming. The crew used a cruise ship as their base/

Apparently all went well!

So it is POSSIBLE...

https://www.tahiti-infos.com/Le-Koh-Lanta-de-Taha-a-est-dans-la-boite_a196323.html

The filming in Taha'a thus mobilized nearly 300 people for more than a month. 200 people for the filming and production team, and nearly one hundred local partners who took part in the entire organization and setting up of the game. "The mayors of the municipalities of Uturoa and Taha ' have told us that it was a great breath of fresh air for the population of these islands with the difficult context that we know today, ”explained Alexia Laroche-Joubert.

<<A team of 300 people who therefore lived for more than a month in a health bubble. In particular, a cruise ship was dispatched to Uturoa to accommodate the whole team. An essential means to ensure the good performance of the shoot. "As soon as we had people with the coronavirus in our team, the shooting stops and a Koh-Lanta shoot that stops is a shoot that is canceled", exclaimed Denis Brogniart . "It is for this reason that we opted for an accommodation option concentrated on a cruise ship with people who have been tested at least three times. It is this rigor, this health protocol that allowed us to go after 40 days without having any case of Covid. ">>
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline redwings8831

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2021, 10:12:28 AM »
https://insidesurvivor.com/small-update-on-filming-and-location-for-survivor-seasons-41-42-48212

Looks like Season 41 might be able to film in April, with 42 in June.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
Re: Survivor 41 Covid status & Filming UPDATED NEWS
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2021, 08:46:33 AM »
This is the greatest news ever for the long awaited reality series. Production must start on a quarantine for 14 days.

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2021, 09:03:19 AM »
Do we have spoilers of S.41 Cast? Can't seem to find any.

Offline LandonM170

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2021, 02:09:01 PM »
I don't know if this is a spoiler or not, so I will put it in a spoiler box.
Rumor: Survivor Season 41 To Be A Shortened Season?
https://insidesurvivor.com/rumor-survivor-season-41-to-be-a-shortened-season-49299

---its fine!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 11:53:29 AM by georgiapeach »

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2021, 07:11:13 PM »
A little update on Filming News...

- Season 41 will have a shortened length, decreasing from the usual 39 days to as few as 26.
- It also appears that “themed titles” are no more, meaning season 41 will simply be referred to as Survivor 41.
- It is also rumoured that Survivor 41 will feature 18 castaways divided into three tribes.

https://insidesurvivor.com/rumor-survivor-season-41-to-have-no-title-49581

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2021, 08:11:25 PM »
Some more updates...

- Survivor 41 will return to 8pm Wednesdays on CBS
- An exact premiere date was not given, but Survivor traditionally launches in September.
- CBS also released a short teaser with host and executive producer Jeff Probst previewing Survivor 41. “It’s a brand new game, fast-paced, super dangerous, very difficult to win, and absolutely entertaining to watch,” says the Emmy-winning host. “Fans are going to love it.

https://insidesurvivor.com/cbs-confirms-survivor-season-41-will-air-this-fall-49711

Sneak Peak:
https://www.facebook.com/CBS/videos/485774716007527/
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 08:15:25 PM by BourkieBoy »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2021, 06:30:15 PM »
Drat. Looks like the sneak peek is from 40. :groan:
RFF's Golden Rule: