Author Topic: Survivor 41 Covid status & Filming speculation  (Read 987 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 11:07:17 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Hubickichibi

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Lets make a baby
Re: Survivor 41 on hold due to coronavirus
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2020, 02:03:58 AM »
Whaaaaat?
Swarm stupidity

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline HavaDrPepper

• RFF Full Member
Re: Survivor 41 Covid status & Filming speculation
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2020, 03:52:21 PM »
Not surprised about that article. Although I was joking with a friend today that maybe now is the time to consider "Survivor: Alaska".   :funny:

Online BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • The best shows out there!
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2020, 07:41:45 PM »
Production on Survivor US has been further delayed with filming for seasons 41 and 42 in Fiji rumoured to be out until April-July 2021.

Due to the Fijian government’s new COVID-19 safety measures, the country’s borders remain closed to most non-citizens. Nadi International Airport is also closed to commercial airlines and a ‘Bula Bubble’ proposal with New Zealand and Australia is yet to get off the ground.

Shifting the series seems unlikely given the Fijian government provides big incentives to producers and with pre-production on season 41 having taken place from January – April, many of the props and equipment are already in place.

Survivor also has a 400+ production team, including many Australians in high priority roles. But the ban on travel could limit any inclusion, if not deemed as “essential.”

What this means to the Australian series (assuming it is correct) is also unclear. There has been some chatter around shooting domestically, but Fiji remains the favoured destination for the same reasons as the US.

https://tvtonight.com.au/2020/09/survivor-us-delayed-from-fiji-restart.html
I enjoy ''The Big Three' Reality TV shows!

Offline redwings8831

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2020, 04:39:24 PM »
https://insidesurvivor.com/updates-on-survivor-seasons-41-42-and-beyond-47646

The Caribbean might be an option and there is hope that three seasons can be filmed.